gcreptile

Janey Godley

It's difficult to decide who is the biggest, nastiest cunt to come out of Scotland, her or Peter Tobin.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Commtech Sio Bibble said:

From the video it doesn't seem like it'll be an overnight thing, could be a quite drawn out decline over the next few weeks/months depending on how much treatment she gets/wants.

Or a "Jimmy Carter thing"?

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

It's difficult to decide who is the biggest, nastiest cunt to come out of Scotland, her or Peter Tobin.

We'll develop a deep affection for her if she's breathing at one minute past midnight on New Year's Day!

• Haha 1

This is going to play havoc with a lot of Inverse Pool teams :lol:

Including mine :( 

I have no idea who she is, outside of this forum, However I was reassured by the confidence of everyone around here that she was exaggerating her illness, so placed her nice and high on my team.

You bastards :angry:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I don't see her dying within days, but weeks. The new year is a stretch though, November/December is most likely, I think.

26 minutes ago, An Fear Beag said:

This is going to play havoc with a lot of Inverse Pool teams :lol:

Including mine :( 

I have no idea who she is, outside of this forum, However I was reassured by the confidence of everyone around here that she was exaggerating her illness, so placed her nice and high on my team.

You bastards :angry:

Yeah I saw that as well last week that a lot of people had her on their lists, and some in quite high spots. I would be one of the lucky ones being she is #25 on my list so I would only get 1 point for her.  But I already messed up early in the game and had Toby Keith fairly high on my list. As well as other hits throughout the year puts me fairly in the lower part of the tally list. Never know you all may get lucky and she will see 2025.  As fast as months seem to fly by she may just be on the top 5 for the Mainlist next year, only time will tell.

3 minutes ago, livingbygrace said:

she is #25 on my list so I would only get 1 point for her.  But I already messed up early in the game and had Toby Keith fairly high on my list.

Amateur.

I'm already miles out of it also having picked Toby Keith (at #7) and others.... So Godley at #10 will have me pushing an unbeatable score.

• Haha 1

I knew her name looked familiar but couldn't remember why. She was a Drop 40 pick on DDP last year, but just missed making the threshold this year.

4 minutes ago, En Passant said:

Amateur.

I'm already miles out of it also having picked Toby Keith (at #7) and others.... So Godley at #10 will have me pushing an unbeatable score.

I put Keith in at #7 as well. When I mentioned lower part of the tally I meant low in standings.  I have 39 points so far

10 minutes ago, livingbygrace said:

I put Keith in at #7 as well. When I mentioned lower part of the tally I meant low in standings.  I have 39 points so far

It seems I'll have to retract my accusation of non-professionalism, you're outpacing me as of now I'm only on a feeble 36 Doh!(herty was a miss for me).

However Godley, should she succumb, would see me surge ahead in this race to last place.

Without checking I definitely picked her high given her OTT reputation (which, as above, I only knew off the forum). I also thought Dave Myers and Dario G were years not months so I've been hobbled quite a bit by these sorts of picks