I need Labour to get over 38% and I win £65!

25 minutes ago, TQR said:

I'm flitting between Sky, BBC and C4, changing channel whenever someone starts getting on my tits. Didn't last long with C4 and Dorries.

Similar, Channel 4 could have secured my viewership if they hadn't ruined it with shite like Dorries, Kwarteng and Widdecombe (unless she does die on air, of course).

1 minute ago, time said:

I've just seen C4 not only have Dorries but Kwarteng too. Think I'll stick with the BBC, despite Kuenssberg (Myrie as the counterbalance).

Kwarteng was remarkably quiet when I was last on C4. Dorries was a mewling wreck. Thank god Alastair Campbell is there to counter her absolute fucking madness.

Shame. Would've been better if it was predominantly KGM and Maitlis. I'll still flit between the three but yes, the BBC will probably be the one I spend most time on, for Myrie and Curtice.

1 minute ago, TQR said:

Kwarteng was remarkably quiet when I was last on C4. Dorries was a mewling wreck. Thank god Alastair Campbell is there to counter her absolute fucking madness.

Shame. Would've been better if it was predominantly KGM and Maitlis. I'll still flit between the three but yes, the BBC will probably be the one I spend most time on, for Myrie and Curtice.

They've stuck far too many people in the studio too. Election coverage doesn't need pundits in double figures.

• Like 1

Reform have done pretty well in Houghton and Sunderland South 

The number of Reform votes in Sunderland is a bit terrifying.

• Like 3

Sunderland win the race to become the first declaration. LAB hold for Bridget Phillipson, most probably our incoming Education Secretary.

Labour vote up in Houghton and Sunderland south depsite turnout Droping. But way less votes than 2015 or 2017. And a smaller majority than 2015/2017.

2 minutes ago, Surprise Demise said:

The number of Reform votes in Sunderland is a bit terrifying.

Reform could get more than 13 seats. 

Labour to Reform swing. 

Reform nicking 11,00 votes from the Conservatives there, which doesn't auger well for them!

BBC say Reform vote share is lower than what the exit poll suggested. 

• Like 1

That is a terrifying number of fascist supporters in Sunderland. What it might also mean though is that the EP figure of 131 for the Tories could be worse than that in reality.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, The Old Crem said:

Reform could get more than 13 seats. 

That was my reading into it.

Mr Rees -Mogg had been got up by Nanny and is talking deliriously in that he seems to be making common sense. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Philheybrookbay1 said:

Mr Rees -Mogg had been got up by Nanny and is talking deliriously in that he seems to be making common sense. 

I fucked off back to C4 the moment I saw his face.

• Like 2

Labour think they have gained Swindon South as expected. 

I've stuck with Sky, despite wanting to punch Ruth Davidson's face on my screen.

She is still that sixth form private school debater who became head girl by breaking the necks of her schoolmates. She still doesn't act like a grown-up at all.

• Like 1

Labour is expecting Conservative chair Richard Holden to squeeze through in Basildon and Billericay, a source in the local party has said.

Labour saying Dundee Central is very close.

The Sky analysis of the Exit poll vs result in Sunderland South shows Reform were overestimated by 5% in the seat while Labour were 1% underestimated. If replicated nationally that does imply Reform's seat count won't be as high as 13.