Guest Advisor

Zsa Zsa Gabor

Zsa Zsa really is an enigma.

Will she ever die? Did the posters who created this thread back in 2005 really think she'd still be alive as of November 2015?

She really is one for defying mortality itself...

Isn't she just, i know we all die one day but you wouldn't put it past Zsa Zsa to buck the trend, really wouldn't surprise me if she surpassed Jeanne Calment and became the world's oldest ever person on 21st July 2039, of course she will die tomorrow now i have said that but in all seriousness she has a remarkable constitution to keep going after having so many illnesses she is as strong as an Ox.

A one-legged, bed bound, demented Ox perhaps

• Like 1

Zsa Zsa really is an enigma.

Will she ever die? Did the posters who created this thread back in 2005 really think she'd still be alive as of November 2015?

She really is one for defying mortality itself...

Isn't she just, i know we all die one day but you wouldn't put it past Zsa Zsa to buck the trend, really wouldn't surprise me if she surpassed Jeanne Calment and became the world's oldest ever person on 21st July 2039, of course she will die tomorrow now i have said that but in all seriousness she has a remarkable constitution to keep going after having so many illnesses she is as strong as an Ox.

A one-legged, bed bound, demented Ox perhaps

Sadly I'm sure there's a market for that....

Eva Gabor died when mother Jolie was 98. Jolie lived 2 more years.

Francesca died when mother Zsa Zsa was 98. So will Zsa Zsa also live 2 more years? It's likely, her own doctor said earlier in the year that she has healthy lungs and a healthy heart and could hang on 2-3 years.

Francesca died when mother Zsa Zsa was 98. So will Zsa Zsa also live 2 more years? It's likely, her own doctor said earlier in the year that she has healthy lungs and a healthy heart and could hang on 2-3 years.

Possible but where this toppler tease is concerned most of the normal rules are for breaking.

Possible but where this toppler tease is concerned most of the normal rules are for breaking.

That is true about Zsa Zsa breaking the normal rules, i wouldn't be surprised if she outlived her husband the Prinz in fact i think it would be quite funny actually. I don't know how Zsa Zsa lungs can be in perfect order though, hasn't she had pneumonia 3 times and had blood clots on her lungs in the past, surely that must of damaged them. I think her heart must be in good order though as it is her strong heart that must keep her going.

I tend to believe in Deathlist patterns and coincidences.

Michael Kalashnikov was put in intensive care on December 20, 2012. He died on December 23, 2013.

Zsa Zsa Gabor's deathbed photos were released December 10, 2014. Will she be the 15th hit on December 13, 2015?

Answer: Nope, but one can hope.

I tend to believe in Deathlist.

Michael Kalashnikov was put in intensive care on December 20, 2012. He died on December 23, 2013.

Zsa Zsa Gabor's deathbed photos were released December 10, 2014. Will she be the 15th hit on December 13, 2015?

Hehe. When exactly somebody dies is a coincidence. Those patterns are a form of apophenia, the human tendency to perceive meaningful patterns within random data. So your belief in patterns and coincidences is correct, although of little practical meaning.

• Like 2

By that theory then Zsa Zsa Mother Jolie died on the 1st April 1997 after her daughter Eva died on the 4th July 1995, if you apply that to Zsa Zsa daughter Francessca who died on the 6th January 2015 then Zsa Zsa should die on 4th October 2016. That would be so close to being 100 without getting there but not as bad as Zsa Zsa ex Husband Herbert Hunter who was born on 21st December 1908 and died on 7th December 2008, by that theory Zsa Zsa who was born on 6th February 1917 would die on 23rd January 2017.

• Like 1

By that theory then Zsa Zsa Mother Jolie died on the 1st April 1997 after her daughter Eva died on the 4th July 1995, if you apply that to Zsa Zsa daughter Francessca who died on the 6th January 2015 then Zsa Zsa should die on 4th October 2016. That would be so close to being 100 without getting there but not as bad as Zsa Zsa ex Husband Herbert Hunter who was born on 21st December 1908 and died on 7th December 2008, by that theory Zsa Zsa who was born on 6th February 1917 would die on 23rd January 2017.

Sterling work but how trustable are the various birthdates she's claimed over the years?

• Like 2

Sterling work but how trustable are the various birthdates she's claimed over the years?

Well that is a different question, wasn't Jolie Gabor rumoured to be 109 years old when she died so wouldn't surprise me if Zsa Zsa was already over 100, is it possible if Zsa Zsa is 98 that she could live another 11 years like her Mother might of done, hell if she does live another 11 years i might be tempted to put a bullet in her head and put us all out of our misery. LOL

• Like 1

Well that is a different question, wasn't Jolie Gabor rumoured to be 109 years old when she died so wouldn't surprise me if Zsa Zsa was already over 100, is it possible if Zsa Zsa is 98 that she could live another 11 years like her Mother might of done, hell if she does live another 11 years i might be tempted to put a bullet in her head and put us all out of our misery. LOL

Based on how good Zsa Zsa looked aged 78 at Eva's funeral, I doubt she was born a day earlier than February 6, 1917.

Jolie also looked great aged 79, she couldn't have possibly been 88 at the time.

The source (the prince) is a little unreliable, but Zsa Zsa is still getting regular guests and is still alive:

http://www.showbiz411.com/2016/01/13/zsa-zsa-gabor-is-still-alive-turning-99-years-old-next-month-has-regular-visitors

If I were a friend of hers I would still pop in every now and then just to try and keep an eye on what von arsehole was up to.

• Like 1

If people on this forum were friends of Zsa Zsa, I'd be looking out for a smell of bitter almonds in her or the prince's bedrooms.

• Like 1

Zsa Zsa really is indestructible the woman will never die or will be allowed to by the Prinz, it is obvious he is keeping her alive for the $300,000 a year he gets from the owners of there house who will take over the ownership once Zsa Zsa dies or in October 2018, surely it would be kinder to let her die, he is obviously money and fame mad. He is also apparently sewing the Hotel Chateu Marmont as he apparently hired a car from them for pre Golden Globe party and the Prinz saw the car down the road with the driver having sex with a woman on the back seat whilst he was drunk, the Prinz was also annoyed as apparently film makers were with him to film a documentary on him which is to come out later in the year. The Prinz has said it will cost the Hotel Chateu Marmont "Millions." The man clearly has a screw loose.

Zsa Zsa really is indestructible the woman will never die or will be allowed to by the Prinz, it is obvious he is keeping her alive for the $300,000 a year he gets from the owners of there house who will take over the ownership once Zsa Zsa dies or in October 2018, surely it would be kinder to let her die, he is obviously money and fame mad. He is also apparently sewing the Hotel Chateu Marmont as he apparently hired a car from them for pre Golden Globe party and the Prinz saw the car down the road with the driver having sex with a woman on the back seat whilst he was drunk, the Prinz was also annoyed as apparently film makers were with him to film a documentary on him which is to come out later in the year. The Prinz has said it will cost the Hotel Chateu Marmont "Millions." The man clearly has a screw loose.

Whereas the driver has a loose........

• Like 2

https://twitter.com/GaborUpdate:Looks like the the Abe Vigoda update guy on Twitter has adopted Zsa Zsa.

At least Vigoda had a website dedicated to him.

https://twitter.com/GaborUpdate:Looks like the the Abe Vigoda update guy on Twitter has adopted Zsa Zsa.

Give her time, Abe has only just died, might take him a few more days to get a website dedicated to her. I wonder how long he will be updating us on her condition until she finally dies, i will give her another 5 years until April 2021, Zsa Zsa would be 104 then surely even Zsa Zsa couldn't go on longer than that.

Give her time, Abe has only just died, might take him a few more days to get a website dedicated to her. I wonder how long he will be updating us on her condition until she finally dies, i will give her another 5 years until April 2021, Zsa Zsa would be 104 then surely even Zsa Zsa couldn't go on longer than that.

I say she'll go somewhere in late 2016/early 2017, before she turns 100.

After all, her doctor did give her up to 2 years around a year ago when those deathbed photos surfaced.

After all, her doctor did give her up to 2 years around a year ago when those deathbed photos surfaced.

I forgot about the doctor giving her only 2 years to be honest, she might not be around as long as i thought though with Zsa Zsa anything is possible and according to the Prinz she is still in good health though i doubt that is true. Also as Zsa Zsa is only a year of been 100, it would be a shame if the old girl didn't make it and i want to see the party that Prinz is going to throw to celebrate her 100th Birthday, it would be a proper freak show.

I forgot about the doctor giving her only 2 years to be honest, she might not be around as long as i thought though with Zsa Zsa anything is possible and according to the Prinz she is still in good health though i doubt that is true. Also as Zsa Zsa is only a year of been 100, it would be a shame if the old girl didn't make it and i want to see the party that Prinz is going to throw to celebrate her 100th Birthday, it would be a proper freak show.

He'll have her legless..you mark my words!

The Prinz has apparently been involved in a Car Crash which left him with a damaged shoulder, which means he is "unable to work ever again." He is now sewing the other Driver for $10 million, he must be getting in all the money for when Zsa Zsa snuffs it as he seems to be sewing someone every week.

http://www.express.de/news/promi-und-show/autonfall--prinz-von-anhalt-fordert-10-millionen-dollar-schmerzensgeld-23432094

The Prinz has apparently been involved in a Car Crash which left him with a damaged shoulder, which means he is "unable to work ever again." He is now sewing the other Driver for $10 million, he must be getting in all the money for when Zsa Zsa snuffs it as he seems to be sewing someone every week.

http://www.express.de/news/promi-und-show/autonfall--prinz-von-anhalt-fordert-10-millionen-dollar-schmerzensgeld-23432094

sewing? Has he been stitched up?

• Like 5