Guest Advisor

Zsa Zsa Gabor

The thing is with Zsa Zsa I'm sure many people who knew her initially thought she was a goner over 6 years ago when she had the last rites and all the other ailments. I don't wish death on anyone on the Deathlist or anyone we talk about on the forum (except the usual evil sods like Brady, Huntley, etc) but with Zsa Zsa it will probably be a release for her. She suffered for more then a decade. She had no quality of life whatsoever and probably no idea where she was. Much better to be like someone like Christopher Lee - healthy and working into his early 90s, still active and mentally fit…and then suddenly old age takes you out of the game in a few days or weeks.

I'll still miss her being talked about on this site though.

Damn, which one of you all killed her.

Seriosuly though, two legends in the past month... what else are we going to talk about next year... Kirk Douglas, and Clive James?

• Like 1

:( Nooooooooooo

She was gonna live forever

Now she's gonna learn how to fly :angel2:

• Like 1

She's gonna make it to heaven?

• Like 1

Would anyone like to go through all 57 pages and create a comprehensive and detailed health protocol for Zsa Zsa before her 100th birthday as a testament to one of the slowest effing cases of senescence that the field of biology has ever witnessed?

Zsa Zsa Gabor's health Protocol since 2005:

2005:Suffers her 2nd Stroke (July), Undergoes surgery to remove blocked Artery(July)

2007:Unable to attend Court due to leg infection after suffering a fall(July), Undergoes Surgery to help infected leg(September)

2009: Pneumonia(June)

2010: Hospitalized with Broken Bones after falling out of bed(July), Has successful Hip replacement(July), Has Blood Transfusion(July) re-admitted to Hospital with Blood Clot after Blood coming out of Hip(August), Given last Rites after having a further 2 Blood Clots removed(August), re-admitted to Hospital after being found unresponsive(September), A Snake That is dangerous and could kill Zsa Zsa is on the loose in the House(August), Massive Blood Clot in Zsa Zsa Legs as well as swelling, Rushed to Hospital(November)

2011: Rushed to Hospital to have Leg amputated due to Gangrene also suffers life threatening Blood Clot and Blood infection(January), Back in Hospital after Coughing up Blood(February), Has Blood, infection and Water in her Lungs as well as another infection in her legs(February), Suffer a small Stroke(February), Hospitalized due to no blood flow in her leg and refuses 2nd Leg amputation(March), Bedridden with a feeding Tube(March), Rushed to Hospital with High Blood Pressure after hearing about Liz Taylor's death(March), Rushed to Hospital again for Coughing up Blood(March),in Hospital yet again with Water on her Lungs(May), Pneumonia(May), Back in Hospital after feeding tube inserted into her stomach "Bleeding like a Fountain."(May), Falls into Coma after Stomach Surgery(May), Hospitalized again after having a high temp and Feeding tube is bleeding again has operation to solve the infection were blood and bodily fluids were flowing out(October), Suffers bout of Pneumonia after having second stomach operation after complications from the first one earlier in the month(October), Rushed to Hospital yet again after Stomach feeding tube begins to bleed as well as being infected, also high temp(November)

2012: Hospitalized with infection around her feeding tube and has surgery to solve problem(December)

2015: Suffering total Dementia and can no longer speak according to Zsa Zsa Daughter's Francessca agent after her death(January)Suffering from High Blood Pressure according to the Prinz(January)

2016:Rushed to Hospital with breathing difficulties after some mucus from her throat, doctors say she had feeding-tube related lung infection(Feb), Medical blunder by the Hospital as she is fitted with wrong size feeding tube, put her life at risk(Feb), Offered Euthansia as Doctor says she only has 6 months to live but the Prinz refuses(November)

That took some doing, forgotten just how much shit she has been through and how stupid it was in 2010 and 2011, it was like a soap opera, still she is indestructible.

EGWlQ.gif

• Like 1

If she couldn't even make it to 2017, how could she make it to something that doesn't exist?
  • Like 2

There goes the No.1 pick of 2017.

Bye Bye, Zsa Zsa. Well done.

• Like 1

In terms of "still not dead?" Billy Graham takes her place, in my opinion. But it won't be for long.

Now I hope that the DeathList makes space for either Gina Lollobrigida or the Prince himself.

Peace at last, a damning indictment of modern medicine.

2017 team edit #1

Apparently a Heart Attack finally finished the Old Girl off, truly the end of a Death List era.

Indeed, so we didn't need to call in the adjudication after she had 51% of her body amputated.

If she couldn't even make it to 2017, how could she make it to something that doesn't exist?

http://youtu.be/o2jh7N7Fldk?t=68

I wonder what the headline will be for the first interview the 'Prinz' gives post Zsa Zsa's funeral?

He has given his first interview on her death, hinting it came about suddenly, his definition of suddenly is different to mine.

http://www.express.de/news/promi-und-show/-so-wollte-sie-es--prinz-frederic-spricht-zsa-zsa-gabors-letzte-stunden-25335652

Wondered how long before the son of a bitch spoke to the cameras with crocodile tears.Zsa Zsa's death means he gets kicked out the house now hahaha.Couldnt happen toa nicer bloke.Dragged Zsa Zsa and her daughters names through the mud.

Unbelievable!

She's trolling me! Yesterday i was thinking that I would stop hoping to see Zsa Zsa dead, and I would start hoping to see Zsa Zsa reaching 6 february 2017.

This is not fair.

A death list without Zsa Zsa? Unthinkable!

I thought that she would make it to her 100th birthday, dying a week later or something.

She would have deserved to reach 100.

I wonder what the headline will be for the first interview the 'Prinz' gives post Zsa Zsa's funeral?

He has given his first interview on her death, hinting it came about suddenly, his definition of suddenly is different to mine.

http://www.express.de/news/promi-und-show/-so-wollte-sie-es--prinz-frederic-spricht-zsa-zsa-gabors-letzte-stunden-25335652

Wie ein Blitz aus heiterem Himmel (Like a bolt from a clear blue sky)

LOL, clearly, he has to be kidding. One doc has recently proposed euthanasia for Zsa Zsa, so it could not have been that surprising for him.

OTOH, I understand his crocodile tears.

No more Zsa Zsa = no more publicity, no more nice mansions (due to be evicted), and he might even have to spend some of her money on the funeral. Poor Prinz.