Jimh

Bill Clinton

To be identified named as "Doe 36" when a list of Epstein associates is made public next week.  My guess is this won't effect his health much and will be received like most atrocities politicians commit, at least here in the states, with supporters turning a blind eye while everyone else calls for his head until they get bored/something else comes out to distract them.  Either way, if this leads to any legal action I expect he'll receive a blanket pardon from Biden on his way out of office in early 2025.

• Like 3

Not sure why I'm being facepalmed @SwiftlyVague, just pasting over an image that has been printed in today's press from the Epstein documents. Don't shoot the messenger.

1 hour ago, Ulitzer95 said:

Not sure why I'm being facepalmed @SwiftlyVague, just pasting over an image that has been printed in today's press from the Epstein documents. Don't shoot the messenger.

Facepalming over the stupidity of Clinton.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Ulitzer95 said:

Ouch.

IMG_4679.jpeg

Well if Epstein told an anonymous person one time that Clinton likes them young who are we to dispute it…

34 minutes ago, Windsor said:

Well if Epstein told an anonymous person one time that Clinton likes them young who are we to dispute it…

I saw that somewhere else. I think it was the Joanne woman who says Andrew groped her tits.

• Like 1

His Twitter is so choke full of the deaths of people he knew

• Confused 2

Watching his DNC speech. Still pretty sharp, and doesn't look too awful, but his age is catching up with him.

2 hours ago, Zsa Zsa's leg said:

Watching his DNC speech. Still pretty sharp, and doesn't look too awful, but his age is catching up with him.

Will he outlast Bush though?

2 hours ago, Comped said:

Will he outlast Bush though?

I doubt it. They're roughly the same age, but Clinton had a lot of heart issues in his post-presidency before starting his plant-based diet. Bush's parents both lived into their 90s while Clinton's mother died at 70 (his father died in a car crash shortly before Bill's birth). 

1 hour ago, Zsa Zsa's leg said:

I doubt it. They're roughly the same age, but Clinton had a lot of heart issues in his post-presidency before starting his plant-based diet. Bush's parents both lived into their 90s while Clinton's mother died at 70 (his father died in a car crash shortly before Bill's birth). 

Agreed, but will Bill outlive Biden?

I feel these two could go in very quick succession in 2036. Bush will potentially see 2040.

2 hours ago, The Daredevil said:

I feel these two could go in very quick succession in 2036

Biden won't reach 2036 (94 !). He'll be lucky enough if he reaches 90 

6 minutes ago, Lafaucheuse said:

Biden won't reach 2036 (94 !). He'll be lucky enough if he reaches 90 

Biden sounded and looked much stronger than Clinton today though. Taking age into consideration, I see them both going around the same time.

I'd say Clinton will pass away in or around 2030. He's had multiple health issues in the last couple of years and loads of people pass away before their mid-eighties. I can't see him living past 83-84.

1 minute ago, The Daredevil said:

Biden sounded and looked much stronger than Clinton today though. Taking age into consideration, I see them both going around the same time.

I don't see Clinton making it to 85 because of his heart problems, and in fact I am not sure he sees the next DNC in 2028 (assuming there is a DNC in 4 years).  I'd honestly guess that Biden outlives Clinton, but it could be close.  Bush would be a massive favorite over the two of them and also over Trump; all 3 of Clinton, Bush, and Trump were born in the summer of 1946.  As was noted, Bush has good genes and is in reasonably good health and he also clearly looks the best of those 3 (and Biden, duh).  I'd expect him to see his 90's.  

6 minutes ago, MrWonderful said:

I don't see Clinton making it to 85 because of his heart problems, and in fact I am not sure he sees the next DNC in 2028 (assuming there is a DNC in 4 years).  I'd honestly guess that Biden outlives Clinton, but it could be close.  Bush would be a massive favorite over the two of them and also over Trump; all 3 of Clinton, Bush, and Trump were born in the summer of 1946.  As was noted, Bush has good genes and is in reasonably good health and he also clearly looks the best of those 3 (and Biden, duh).  I'd expect him to see his 90's.  

Trump will easily see off Clinton, Biden and even Bush IMO. Granted after Carter, Clinton is next, but Biden won't be soon after.

Trump could still pass for 68; can see him getting close to 97 in 2043.

1 minute ago, The Daredevil said:

Trump will easily see off Clinton, Biden and even Bush IMO. Granted after Carter, Clinton is next, but Biden won't be soon after.

Trump could still pass for 68; can see him getting close to 97 in 2043.

I totally disagree.  The only thing Trump has going for himself is good genes.  But he's very unhealthy and obese and I don't know if you've noticed this, but he's been seen without his ridiculous orange makeup more lately (such as when he's playing golf), and he looks clearly, clearly more aged than he did even last year.  I give him a shot at 90 because of the genes but everything else would point to that not happening.  And yes, I know you can have obese people living well past 90 at times, but it's generally not a good bet.  He doesn't just act like a child, he eats like one, too, and between that and the stress he looks like he's under, I could see him going much quicker than you're anticipating.  Oh, and he's also showing cognitive decline.  Perhaps not as obviously as Biden is, but yeah, it's most definitely there.  

• Like 3

Personally I think Biden has looked surprisingly well in recent appearances and without the weight of being President could easily have a surprisingly long retirement. For a guy in his eighties already. Think he'll see early mid nineties like Ford.

Clinton is hard to judge because you sense he's already in the extra years he gained through diet change etc when he first took ill. Early eighties feels about right.

Bush Jr has always been in amazing health (I remember in the days before presidential medicals were gimmicked some astonishment at how healthy his heart was for a sixty year old) and still looks great so short of accidents or sods law cancer, I'd be shocked if he didn't say least make his dad's age.

Obama is too young to properly assess.

Trump is a major HA waiting to happen. He still has no real diet or exercise regime, he looks like shit. Reminds me of people I've known who seemed to avoid consequences for unhealthy lifestyle for ages only for it to kick their arse decisively and quickly in their late seventies/early eighties.

• Like 3

I do not think Obama will live a particularly long life in comparison with other Presidents- his age is already showing. 88-89 sounds about right for him.

For presidents, I think Carter goes first due to age and hospice care, but he's obviously hanging on the best he can right now. Kind of an unpopular opinion, but I think Biden just might outlive Trump. Biden has his senior moments at times, which could be Parkinson's, but he also still exercises regularly. Trump on the other hand is obese, loves food that clogs arteries, has started to finally have stress with the legal battles, (you can definitely see him aging with the makeup off), and his slurred speech and incoherent remarks remind me of people I know who have had advanced dementia, which I think is rapidly worsening. Trump just seems by some to be healthier, due to the fact that he does have energy at times, whereas Biden tends to be calmer. Clinton looked OK, but his voice was slightly weaker than it was a few years ago, the vegetarian diet might help, but with known heart issues, that's something to keep an eye on. Bush likely makes it into his 90's, and still seems to be the same person he was when president. Obama sure has aged since leaving office, but he has gone on record saying the aging wasn't just part of the stress, but genetics as well. He's also a healthy eater as well.

20 minutes ago, jd24fan said:

For presidents, I think Carter goes first due to age and hospice care, but he's obviously hanging on the best he can right now. Kind of an unpopular opinion, but I think Biden just might outlive Trump. Biden has his senior moments at times, which could be Parkinson's, but he also still exercises regularly. Trump on the other hand is obese, loves food that clogs arteries, has started to finally have stress with the legal battles, (you can definitely see him aging with the makeup off), and his slurred speech and incoherent remarks remind me of people I know who have had advanced dementia, which I think is rapidly worsening. Trump just seems by some to be healthier, due to the fact that he does have energy at times, whereas Biden tends to be calmer. Clinton looked OK, but his voice was slightly weaker than it was a few years ago, the vegetarian diet might help, but with known heart issues, that's something to keep an eye on. Bush likely makes it into his 90's, and still seems to be the same person he was when president. Obama sure has aged since leaving office, but he has gone on record saying the aging wasn't just part of the stress, but genetics as well. He's also a healthy eater as well.

I've heard rumours from three different places that the White House medicines bill included a fair tonnage of SPAM when Trump was in residence, all of which might explain his dynamic press conferences, apparent down moments and love of lengthy "executive time" away from the office. Not a good long term habit for a chubby old man, and it's potentially addictive. Then again, just a rumour.

If Biden has Parkinson's with dementia I do not think he has many years left to be honest.  If one developed the dementia with their Parkinson's, it typically happens in the later stages of the disease. I could see signs of it in 2020 when he was running for the presidency.  But this past year I see a major decline.. The spaced out stares, the speech getting worse and worse, you could tell at times he had no idea where he was or where he needed to go. His gate of walking has changed.  I have seen it so often in my time of being a CNA for 7 years.  It is a sad thing to see people go through this awful type of disease.  I hope for him in these last years of his life he can have peace and calmness surrounded by those that mean the most to him in his life then the chaos of being in the public eye so much.  If I had to put them in an order, I think it would be Carter, Biden, Clinton,Trump, Bush, Obama