Death list boy

1. Jimmy Carter

1 hour ago, Senis said:

Why Trump?? He is in great physical condition and still very energetic. Unlike the old and tired Biden.

This guy had a special buzzer in the white house for Diet Coke (or full fat) and McDonalds.

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

4 minutes ago, ladyfiona said:

This guy had a special buzzer in the white house for Diet Coke (or full fat) and McDonalds.

Not to mention that he was eating McDonalds while in the hospital with Covid

• Like 1

But Trump had medical check up while he was president and the doctors said he was in good health, despite his age and his fast-food diet 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Sinbabad said:

But Trump had medical check up while he was president and the doctors said he was in good health, despite his age and his fast-food diet 

1) That will have been at least 2 years ago

2) I don't really trust Trump not to cover up bad health

3) Being in good health doesn't mean you still can't die, things can be very sudden. My sister's father in law died of a heart attack last month after having no previous related problems and he was only in his late 50s.

I still remember the days when Gerald Ford was the longest lived U.S President and Carter and Bush Sr. were catching up and hoping they would break the record, but thinking that both would fall short especially knowing the health issues they had (Carter with cancer, Bush Sr. wheelchair bound and suffering from vascular parkinsonism). How wrong I was. Bush Sr. broke the record and lived to the age of 94 and Carter broke the record again a few months later and just kept going and going, 95, 96, 97, 98. After a certain point I was genuinely surprised as to how he kept on going. 

Though it's pretty clear he's not making it to 100, Jimmy Carter has exceeded all DL expectations and has secured his place in DL history as one of it's greatest immortals. 

Also, the record of the longest lived U.S President is pretty much set in stone at this point, it would take Joe Biden 18 years to even reach the age of 98. 

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Bibliogryphon said:

A suggestion for the headline:

Putting the Carter before the Hearse

Jimmy Carks it

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, TheSpinosaurus said:

Also, the record of the longest lived U.S President is pretty much set in stone at this point, it would take Joe Biden 18 years to even reach the age of 98. 

The only one who could possibly beat him would be Obama but he'd have to reach a similar age to Carter, which I think we'll have to wait and see how viable that is given that it would be over 35 years away. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Commtech Sio Bibble said:

The only one who could possibly beat him would be Obama but he'd have to reach a similar age to Carter, which I think we'll have to wait and see how viable that is given that it would be over 35 years away. 

W Bush may have a chance. He seems in good health for someone who is 76 and clearly has decent genes with both parents living into their 90s. I don't see Clinton, Trump or Biden threatening this record. 

• Like 2

My predicted order for Presidential deaths

Carter

Clinton

Trump

Biden

Bush

Obama

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, Deathrace said:

W Bush may have a chance. He seems in good health for someone who is 76 and clearly has decent genes with both parents living into their 90s. I don't see Clinton, Trump or Biden threatening this record. 

Considering that in order to beat Carter's record dubya would have to reach the age of 104, I don't think he's gonna make it.

23 minutes ago, ajlposh said:

Carter

Clinton

Trump

Biden

Bush

Obama

So you think Clinton is THAT unhealthy ?

• Like 1

Just now, Sinbabad said:

So you think Clinton is THAT unhealthy ?

All of them (excluding peanut man) probably have at least five years left in them, but Clinton's frequent heart issues and trips to the hospital give the impression that he's next for the chopping block. Plus he's married to Hillary, so there's a chance of suicide.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Commtech Sio Bibble said:

Plus he's married to Hillary, so there's a chance of suicide.

They’ve been married for 47 years, don’t you think he would have done it by now ?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Sinbabad said:

They’ve been married for 47 years, don’t you think he would have done it by now ?

But 47 is also the number of extra-marital affairs he's had, and if he health slows down and can't commit adultery anymore he'll need to find another way null to pain. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, ajlposh said:

Carter

Clinton

Trump

Biden

Bush

Obama

I think Biden will go after Carter...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Deathrace said:

I think Trump will be around longer than we think, apart from his weight there isnt much wrong with him (physically speaking that is). Fred Trump lived to be 94 and Mary Trump reached 88, so he's got good enough genes. Would be interesting to see if he'll actually lose weight when medically advised to do so, given that he is clearly smarter than all doctors.

My list would be:

Carter (obvs)

Biden

Clinton

Trump

Bush

Obama

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Kenny McCormick said:

My list would be:

Carter (obvs)

Biden

Clinton

Trump

Bush

Obama

Carter 

Clinton

Biden (toss up between him and Clinton, but I err on the side of caution unless we see some significant delegation in his physical health)

Bush (his heart issues and long history of smoking and drinking to excess puts him behind Trump for me personally)

Trump

Obama (only because of age, I worry about his potential for lung cancer among other things)

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Bibliogryphon said:

A suggestion for the headline:

Putting the Carter before the Hearse

"What a kick in the nuts"?

With President's Day Tomorrow, It'd be very appropriate if he passed tomorrow.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Comped said:

Carter 

Clinton

Biden (toss up between him and Clinton, but I err on the side of caution unless we see some significant delegation in his physical health)

Bush (his heart issues and long history of smoking and drinking to excess puts him behind Trump for me personally)

Trump

Obama (only because of age, I worry about his potential for lung cancer among other things)

I just looked this up. Apparently he smoked up to 10 a day due to stress of his job. Looks like his daughter Malia smokes as well based on photos found.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, ladyfiona said:

I just looked this up. Apparently he smoked up to 10 a day due to stress of his job. Looks like his daughter Malia smokes as well based on photos found.

Exactly my point - he was well known for his excessive smoking habit before and during his presidency (and likely after - although that's harder to confirm). Unlike Bush who may have smoked at the WH, but had also been known to dabble in both snuff and chewing tobacco, but who I can't find having smoked significantly since. Bush certainly drinks though (as does Obama).

Especially with Obama's smoking levels, I'd be concerned for lung cancers more than anything else (and a tie between some smoking/dipping/chewing related cancer for Bush).

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Comped said:

Bush certainly drinks though

I thought that Bush used to be an alcoholic and that he gave up alcohol when he was 40 ?

But maybe he fell of the wagon…

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1