Guest IYG

Holiday Thread

WTF is BS? Taking a lengthy holiday, or what?

BS has been skulking hereabouts, cunningly disguised as different posters. You don't have to strain yourself to spot them. I'm sure you can work out which ones.

That sounds like a double-bluff.....are you BS after all, Honez?

(I'll get me coat.) ;)

Drat, I've been rumbled.

I would've got away with too, if it wasn't for you pesky kids.

Okay, okay......I am also BS and Tempus.....the rest of you are figments of my imagination and this post belongs on the 'holiday' thread because they've just told me the only way out of my current enforced in-patient stay is in a wooden box.

Can anyone recommend a decent B+B in Blackpool? I am hoping for a dirty weekend there in October.

Can anyone recommend a decent B+B in Blackpool? I am hoping for a dirty weekend there in October.

mcgill6_gal.jpg

You know it's famous for its rock?

Right, well having booked and paid a deposit on a room, my dirty weekend is now off (at least I was the dumper this time). Anyone want to come to Blackpool for the weekend? No, didn't think so - therefore my choices are

a) don't go, and spend the weekend at home drinking wine and eating lard, whilst crying into my pillow.

b ) go on my own and look like a sad loser.

c) drag an unsuspecting member of the public into my car at knifepoint and make them pretend they are my lucky conquest for the weekend.

Cast your votes.....now.

I've always regarded Blackpool as the sort of place terrorists should choose to test some form of 'dirty bomb' or some such.

Right, well having booked and paid a deposit on a room, my dirty weekend is now off (at least I was the dumper this time). Anyone want to come to Blackpool for the weekend? No, didn't think so - therefore my choices are

a) don't go, and spend the weekend at home drinking wine and eating lard, whilst crying into my pillow.

c) drag an unsuspecting member of the public into my car at knifepoint and make them pretend they are my lucky conquest for the weekend.

Cast your votes.....now.

Cast your votes.....now.

You should have done it afterwards. Get yer jollies then leave. Get them before they get you. I know from bitter experience..:(

I have only been to Blackpool once, in 1979 when I was 3 years old. I remember not being allowed into the Doctor Who Exhibition because I was too small... <_<

Cast your votes.....now.

You should have done it afterwards. Get yer jollies then leave. Get them before they get you. I know from bitter experience..:(

I have only been to Blackpool once, in 1979 when I was 3 years old. I remember not being allowed into the Doctor Who Exhibition because I was too small... <_<

I did think of that but I felt a bit mean. I was trying to be nice. But it hasn't worked, I am apparently the biggest bitch on the planet. Bloody men.

Cast your votes.....now.

I did think of that but I felt a bit mean. I was trying to be nice. But it hasn't worked, I am apparently the biggest bitch on the planet. Bloody men.

Bloody women...;)

Cast your votes.....now.

Is it too late to put myself forwards?

Can I be the unsuspecting member of the public?

Will you promise to drag me into you car, drive me at an erratic high speed to Blackpool, throw me onto a bed and do unspeakable things to me? :wub:

He who dares, he who dares!

Cast your votes.....now.

Will you promise to drag me into you car, drive me at an erratic high speed to Blackpool, throw me onto a bed and do unspeakable things to me? :wub:

Well I suppose you'll have to do, nobody else has registered an interest :P

Cast your votes.....now.

I'll be happy if you took me to the Doctor Who exhibition (therefore completing a 29 year ambition - see earlier post) - then you can do with me what you will!

Cast your votes.....now.

I didn't reply, because I was planning to steal your lard and wine when you're getting nailed.

Cast your votes.....now.

I didn't reply, because I was planning to steal your lard and wine when you're getting nailed.

At least you have faith that I AM going to get nailed! I would give up all my lard and wine for a regular porking.

At least you have faith that I AM going to get nailed! I would give up all my lard and wine for a regular porking.

Righto then. Would you like to upsize your regular porking for an extra quid?

I'm away in the UK for a about a week, back in time for my birthday.

Cast your votes.....now.

Will you promise to drag me into you car, drive me at an erratic high speed to Blackpool, throw me onto a bed and do unspeakable things to me? :D

I'll be happy if you took me to the Doctor Who exhibition (therefore completing a 29 year ambition - see earlier post) - then you can do with me what you will!

Just for you...

062.jpg

Cast your votes.....now.

Will you promise to drag me into you car, drive me at an erratic high speed to Blackpool, throw me onto a bed and do unspeakable things to me? :D

Just for you...

062.jpg

Thanks...

I'm off for a couple of days to watch some of this at the Gold Coast Indy 300. There's gonna be some cars there too, apparently.

amelia_melaine,0.jpg

Not quite ready to go yet but the whole clan are planning a delightful freezing weekend in Leeds, with the added bonus of 90 minutes of full-on football thrills and the always hospitable Elland Road.

I'm going to be gallivanting elsewhere as I'll be pursuing other interests. I'm going to come alive. I hope everyone will behave themselves. I don't have an estimate of when I might return but I can imagine the DDP scoreboard looking much different. I'm sure there will be obituaries galore so most of you will be kept occupied. Enjoy life on every level and take care of yourselves. Be good.

I'm going to be gallivanting elsewhere as I'll be pursuing other interests. I'm going to come alive. I hope everyone will behave themselves. I don't have an estimate of when I might return but I can imagine the DDP scoreboard looking much different. I'm sure there will be obituaries galore so most of you will be kept occupied. Enjoy life on every level and take care of yourselves. Be good.

Everyone else calls it wanking.

Can I prescribe some fresh air? Nice long strolls by the beach that sort of thing. I hear Pennsylvania has some lovely short piers along its coastline. With any luck you might re-enact Harold Bishops finest hour. On second thoughts, it's always best to aim higher, perhaps Harold Holt would be the safest Aussie Harold to emulate. If a job's worth doing it's worth doing properly. By the way, do you like swimming Banshees?