Cowboy Ronnie

Hugo Chavez

Only 56 too. Got the potential for a fair few points there if he does go

Only 56 too. Got the potential for a fair few points there if he does go

He started off in my DDP, but I chickened out and removed him because I didn't think his cancer was THAT serious.

And here I was thinking Chavez was a bad pick. Assuming these reports are true.

Chavez is soaring like the condor after recent surgery. Either that or he's away with the fairies

Chavez has apparently tearfully begged Jesus Christ to "not take him yet" during a Thursday mass.

Not the kind of thing you'd expect to hear from a man who claims to be on the mend.

Chavez has apparently tearfully begged Jesus Christ to "not take him yet" during a Thursday mass.

Not the kind of thing you'd expect to hear from a man who claims to be on the mend.

Seems I was right, as Chavez is going to Cuba for more radiotherapy.

For those keeping score at home, this is the 3rd recurrence.

Seems I was right, as Chavez is going to Cuba for more radiotherapy.

For those keeping score at home, this is the 3rd recurrence.

3 strikes and he's out me thinks.

http://www.sfgate.co...L3501-M3MOS.DTL

Debt traders are pushing up the bonds of state-owned Petreleos de Venezuela as they envision a nation without President Hugo Chavez that may free the oil producer from a tax rate as high as 95 percent.

For those who don't follow the stock market essentially lots of people who don't play deathpools are betting on Hugh Chavez dying soon.

Assuming he pulls through this year, Hugo Chavez is looking like a good contender for next year

Assuming he pulls through this year, Hugo Chavez is looking like a good contender for next year

Yeah, although part of me thinks he won't even make the starting line for 2013. Apart the financial markets are already geared up for him carking within the next few months.

Health update :skull: :

This reporter has been told that Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez has metastatic rhabdomyosarcoma, an aggressive cancer that has "entered the end stage". The information and the quote come from a highly respected source close to Chavez and who is in a position to know his medical condition and history. This source says the prognosis is dire and that Chavez is now not expected to live "more than a couple of months at most." Chavez is running for re-elec tion in Venezuela but several sources--including the one who revealed the exact kind of cancer-- have told me that they believe it is doubtful the dictator will live to see the results.

Health update :skull: :

This reporter has been told that Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez has metastatic rhabdomyosarcoma, an aggressive cancer that has "entered the end stage". The information and the quote come from a highly respected source close to Chavez and who is in a position to know his medical condition and history. This source says the prognosis is dire and that Chavez is now not expected to live "more than a couple of months at most." Chavez is running for re-elec tion in Venezuela but several sources--including the one who revealed the exact kind of cancer-- have told me that they believe it is doubtful the dictator will live to see the results.

You do wonder whether he's been knobbled...

Another health update, this one doesn't look so good for us... He says tests show him in good health after his cancer treatment, but he's keeping a lid on any other details as usual.

Another health update, this one doesn't look so good for us... He says tests show him in good health after his cancer treatment, but he's keeping a lid on any other details as usual.

I think we've learned that dictators follow a simple rule:

-If they're in power, they will refuse to admit serious illnesses.

-If they're on trial, they are dying of every disease known to man.

• Like 2

I think we've learned that dictators follow a simple rule:

-If they're in power, they will refuse to admit serious illnesses.

-If they're on trial, they are dying of every disease known to man.

I concur, I trust Dan Rather's source a hell of a lot more than this guy.

Has a massive shindig to formally announce candidacy in the election he apparently won't live to see. Doesn't look so great in the photo.

Has a massive shindig to formally announce candidacy in the election he apparently won't live to see. Doesn't look so great in the photo.

LOL He looks like Buddha .

Chavez to cotinue medical treatment in Cuba according to top legislator. http://reut.rs/Tj9LE0

EDIT: According to the same article, Chavez will be undergoing hyperbaric oxygenation, which is used often to repair the bone decay caused by cancer radiation treatments. The article also states that he hasn't been seen for 12 days in public, which is a big deal for Chavez.