Cowboy Ronnie

Hugo Chavez

God just what we need, another Ariel Sharon!

Let's hope Thatcher doesn't go the same way.

Guest Guest

you can't believe anything you read in the Daily Fail !

So within 12 hours he's gone from being conscious and aware of his condition to a deep coma. That makes sense

It's an induced coma, there's a bit of a difference to if he fell in to a coma via natural process.

you can't believe anything you read in the Daily Fail !

I've often wondered who you worked for.

Poll: It's over for Hugo Chavez on January (?)

Im concerned.

Once upon a time you would have given us an incomprehensible monologue which just had to be read to confirms ones own normality, as it were.

You are becoming "normal" and its just not right! :(

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1

Poll: It's over for Hugo Chavez on January (?)

Looking distinctly possible

Guest Im Your Papi

hugo chavez is a scumbag dictator, he will rot in the depths of hell with his friend gadaffi

Hugo Chavez is 'living his last days', according to a doctor in Florida who claims to have inside information: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/southamerica/venezuela/9778310/Hugo-Chavez-living-his-last-days.html

Rafael Marquina claims that Chavez's recent surgery was a complete failure:

"M

"Most likely, he is showing signs of renal failure and a lung infection. But the biggest problem is that, with the delicate situation of the patient, his immune system must be weakened."

Guest DLStalker

Rafael Marquina also said stuff about Castro, which wasn't true. I liked Castro's response, though. :D

His has severe respiratory failure .Stand by f or hit no 1 folks! http://www.bbc.co.uk...merica-20907387

Just beat me.

Chavez has a "severe" lung infection, which has caused respiratory failure.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/01/03/world/americas/venezuela-chavez-health/index.html?c=homepage-t

Combine it with an already weakened immune system from cancer, and he's a goner.

Guest Stormin1982

Hugo Chavez is experiencing "respitory insufficiency" which translates to his lungs are shutting down. He may the 1st hit for the 2013 list - it appears to be the year of the expiring leaders of the world - i.e. - Fidel Castro, Margaret Thatcher, George H. Bush, Hosni Mubarek and Nelson Mandela. It may also affect the related spouses - i.e - Nancy Reagan and Rosalynn Carter (Jimmy Carters wife).

Hugo Chavez is experiencing "respitory insufficiency" which translates to his lungs are shutting down. He may the 1st hit for the 2013 list - it appears to be the year of the expiring leaders of the world - i.e. - Fidel Castro, Margaret Thatcher, George H. Bush, Hosni Mubarek and Nelson Mandela. It may also affect the related spouses - i.e - Nancy Reagan and Rosalynn Carter (Jimmy Carters wife).

But...they're all still alive. How could it be "year of the expiring leaders of the world"?? It's the 4th of January!!!

But...they're all still alive. How could it be "year of the expiring leaders of the world"?? It's the 4th of January!!!

My point exactly re guest postings. Utter shite. A simple health update with an attached link would have done.

Guest Guest
I hate Twitter - just found this on it http://astropost.blo...-situation.html Probably more accurate than the updates from Venezualan officials though.

Christ even the astrologers arer saying he's going to snuff it.He really is a gonner isn't he!

Hugo-ing, going, gone.

Should have moved him to my Joker, curses !

His record is almost as good as mine:

Among past predictions: Fidel Castro would die in 2008. Germany would win the 2006 World Cup. Barack Obama would lose to Mitt Romney.

• Like 1