Magere Hein

The Deathlist Howto

Had an email for one of the mods on here:

Hi Spade

Thanks for the reply.  I use the nick Dr_T on the deathlist.net site.  I have been trying to reset my password for ages but although the site tells me that I have been successful I never receive the email.  Could you pass a message to one of the admins that this isn't working (at least for me).

I'll give Dr_T permission to create an alt account on here solely to send me or another staff a PM what he wants his new password to be. Then I or whoever receives the PM will change his Dr_T account's password to what he requested.

Actually on second thought, an alt probably wouldn't work considering the issues he has in the first place. I'll change his pass to something else right now and tell Spade in private.

Thanks for the new password and thanks Spade for helping me along.  I don't post all that much but I thought I was going to miss Inverse Dead Pool 2018.

Cheers Dr_T

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Death Impends said:

I'll give Dr_T permission to create an alt account on here solely to send me or another staff a PM what he wants his new password to be. Then I or whoever receives the PM will change his Dr_T account's password to what he requested.

Actually on second thought, an alt probably wouldn't work considering the issues he has in the first place. I'll change his pass to something else right now and tell Spade in private.

Apologies if I'm teaching my granny to suck eggs but you have checked the address that spade got the email from is the one linked to Dr T's deathlist forum account? 

And by the by alt accounts aren't against the rules for members who haven't been banned, are they? If they are I think a few forumites (not least myself) are fucked!

• Like 1

There's no rule against them. Just didn't want Dr T moving on to a second account or anything when the goal was to get back in the original, my bad.

14 hours ago, Deathray said:

Apologies if I'm teaching my granny to suck eggs but you have checked the address that spade got the email from is the one linked to Dr T's deathlist forum account? 

And by the by alt accounts aren't against the rules for members who haven't been banned, are they? If they are I think a few forumites (not least myself) are fucked!

Wait.

You 'run' an alt. At least one.

Everycunt thinks you are an alt.

2 minutes ago, charon said:

Wait.

You 'run' an alt. At least one.

Everycunt thinks you are an alt.

Well, I don't run an alt, I just have a couple of extra accounts from all the times I've been banned and piss-taking accounts that were shot-lived. This is my main account (haven't logged into them for ages)

This account is my main account, and has been since I started using the site.

Gotcha, fair doos.

Eh , what were the alts?

*asking for a friend.

• Haha 1

As this is the "How-To" section. How (for next year maybe...) do I join in on the deathpools? Just curious.

Have a browse through the threads in the Dead Pools section.  Most of the deadpools have rules, scoring etc outlined in the first few posts on the thread.

Most games start early in the year, but there are a few you can join at any point.

Also keep an eye out for any new competitions.

Whit the fuck is this "following" shite since the upgrade?

Notification a wicca Canadian cunto is 'following you', a check, change setting and 'POOF' , the POOF goes , well, 'POOF'.

This isn't Instagram ya prick.

FUCK OFF ~

That's been around for years. I don't get it, myself.

Very disturbing when a cunt uses it.

Just read every post ffs. Not a big forum.

But the shitehouse has made me change a setting on my page.

That's wrong.

Default, same as the dog whistle @msc should be off.

11 minutes ago, charon said:

Very disturbing when a cunt uses it.

Just read every post ffs. Not a big forum.

But the shitehouse has made me change a setting on my page.

That's wrong.

Default, same as the dog whistle @msc should be off.

Fuck, bask in the adulation man!!! :)

Nope.

He can fuck off.

If I'd want being adulted by a Canadian I wid have installed a webcam.

• Haha 1

Wrong thread.

Could one of our lovely admins/mods please, for the love of god, remind our newer members how to resize photos in their posts?

It's got to the stage one post is taking up the whole of my screen, and they are loading slower.

• Like 1

Didn't even know we could. But I see how now, by clicking on a pic in the post you're making, then on one of the white squares in the corner, and dragging it to a smaller size.

• Like 2

I think that might be only available on the computer? Cause when I post pictures from my phone, I can’t see that option...

• Thanks 1

For this reason, when I quote a post containing images, I often delete them if it's not really necessary to show them again.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, YoungWillz said:

Bossman

Yeah, never knew how to do that linking nonsense, however, all will become apparent soon. Mwahahahahaha!

*cough, cough, splutter*

How do you:

• embed a tweet
  • embed a YouTube video
  • link to another thread?