Lady Die

DL Members' Secrets

There is something I need to confess. I like carboard boxes. I rarely go to the supermarket without getting one and I spend time trying to pick a particularly pleasing box. I bring them home and put them in the garage where we have stacks of empty cardboard boxes. I expect there is some meaning to this behaviour but I don't know what. Just needed to get that off my chest (no pun intended).

Perhaps you are collecting boxes so you can build yourself a decent place for when Mrs. Godot chucks you out after another day at the auction house...

There is something I need to confess. I like carboard boxes. I rarely go to the supermarket without getting one and I spend time trying to pick a particularly pleasing box. I bring them home and put them in the garage where we have stacks of empty cardboard boxes. I expect there is some meaning to this behaviour but I don't know what. Just needed to get that off my chest (no pun intended).

Perhaps you are collecting boxes so you can build yourself a decent place for when Mrs. Godot chucks you out after another day at the auction house...

Er...that's a very sensitive subject Windsor. There isn't going to be another day at the auction house, says Mrs Godot, and if there is I won't be chucked out but carried out in one of those boxes.

I watched and enjoyed 'Four Weddings and a Funeral' last night.

I watched and enjoyed the F.A Cup Final today.

My husband predicted that Jamie Carragher would score first, and that it would end three all, at odds of 1081 to 1, but he didn't place a bet :ph34r:

I watched and enjoyed 'Four Weddings and a Funeral' last night.

I watched and enjoyed the F.A Cup Final today.

My husband predicted that Jamie Carragher would score first, and that it would end three all, at odds of 1081 to 1, but he didn't place a bet :ph34r:

That's a blessing Bou. If he'd have had a bet he would have won and that would have started him betting perhaps until everything had gone. It's better to bet and lose, then you stop betting.

I had dream of winning the lottery once so bought a ticket and was convinced all afternoon that I had won. I hadn't of course but I know now what it feels like to be rich - not that much different.

There isn't going to be another day at the auction house, says Mrs Godot, and if there is I won't be chucked out but carried out in one of those boxes.

Only the one box? It can't be that bad.

Surely if it was bad Mrs. Godot would enjoy dismembering you and carrying you out in lots of little boxes. :P

There isn't going to be another day at the auction house, says Mrs Godot, and if there is I won't be chucked out but carried out in one of those boxes.

Surely if it was bad Mrs. Godot would enjoy dismembering you and carrying you out in lots of little boxes. :P

You cut me up with your comments Windsor. :P

I once swiped a box of candy from the local five and dime, and there was the time I pilfered a box of male birth control devices. Other than that I have led a nearly exemplary life.

I once swiped a box of candy from the local five and dime, and there was the time I pilfered a box of male birth control devices. Other than that I have led a nearly exemplary life.

Not even D&D? A parking ticket? Walking on grass where that's forbidden?

A tiny little axe murder? :)

regards,

Hein

I misxred gin and rubbbing aclochol and danced naked in theb strest outside the poilice station over ton temnth streeet. In the 3rds grsade I legft an apple in the dweadks at the end of the schol year whcih may have gonee bad htyb the following seoptembert. I calleed my former tweacher aty 4 in the ,priuntining and said nothing just breahted heazvily. I puyt salet in my sisters koolaid adn laughed was red likesw the colote of beet juice from ac an of beets. Geranidman faiund out and was angrryu.

I lied on my coselllege entry exams abotu where I was botn. I trasshed a bouys bycycle whenr I was 12 and tben said it waas out netihgnor whop waas into doing bad things with boys. I stole that neigthgprs jamesons and aftre I fgot drturbl I vomited on hIS CAR. THE NEXT WERKE i. dis nr it agwin aecept I vomitedain his bed Basck then dooirers werenty always slocked spo I could get in bur5 i wnet in the upestairs windosw onb the porch. Heis care got hit bu a falling tree oncet in a storn,

I did soejwn othere bade theings to I guees but I can t be srure.

I misxred gin and rubbbing aclochol and danced naked in theb strest outside the poilice station over ton temnth streeet.

Heis care got hit bu a falling tree oncet in a storn,

Perhaps some sort of revenge attack on keyboard manufacturers might be justifiable? :referee:

I misxred gin and rubbbing aclochol and danced naked in theb strest outside the poilice station over ton temnth streeet. In the 3rds grsade I legft an apple in the dweadks at the end of the schol year whcih may have gonee bad htyb the following seoptembert. I calleed my former tweacher aty 4 in the ,priuntining and said nothing just breahted heazvily. I puyt salet in my sisters koolaid adn laughed was red likesw the colote of beet juice from ac an of beets. Geranidman faiund out and was angrryu.

I lied on my coselllege entry exams abotu where I was botn. I trasshed a bouys bycycle whenr I was 12 and tben said it waas out netihgnor whop waas into doing bad things with boys. I stole that neigthgprs jamesons and aftre I fgot drturbl I vomited on hIS CAR. THE NEXT WERKE i. dis nr it agwin aecept I vomitedain his bed Basck then dooirers werenty always slocked spo I could get in bur5 i wnet in the upestairs windosw onb the porch. Heis care got hit bu a falling tree oncet in a storn,

Bruno - I'm not sure what time it is in New York right now, but I'd suggest it might be time for bed. :referee:

Bruno - I'm not sure what time it is in New York right now, but I'd suggest it might be time for bed. :referee:

I think Bruno's biggest secret is that he drinks. Sssshhh... don't tell anyone, he's managed to hide it pretty well so far.

Pulphack confessed to being a recording artist, dunno if he's said as much on this thread but it's there in black and white on the Buster Bloodvessel thread.

I grew up down the street from Rose Hill cemetery in Fort Worth, TX, which is where Lee Harvey Oswald is buried. His grave is hard to find since it only has a simple flat stone and it's way in the back corner. We used to exploit the new conspiracy theorists shamelessly in November of every year when we would go to the cemetery, find them wandering lost and confused and charge them $5.00 (this was the 1970s) to lead them to the grave. We would even take their pictures next to the grave for them (using their own cameras, of course).

I grew up down the street from Rose Hill cemetery in Fort Worth, TX, which is where Lee Harvey Oswald is buried. His grave is hard to find since it only has a simple flat stone and it's way in the back corner. We used to exploit the new conspiracy theorists shamelessly in November of every year when we would go to the cemetery, find them wandering lost and confused and charge them $5.00 (this was the 1970s) to lead them to the grave. We would even take their pictures next to the grave for them (using their own cameras, of course).

:unsure:

Welcome to the forum, CarolAnn!

I once methe a boy who had wast the son of the man who was a friend of the fsather of a boy who saw Kenennedy once in Connectocut./

I ate the last chocolate hobnob. It's been playing on my mind for a while I'm glad I got that of my chest

When I was about ten years old or so, I burnt some chili in a little pan so that chili gunk was

all crusty and stuck to the bottom like cement. My mother said I had better clean it out; she didn't

care if it took all night, that pot better be clean or else. When no one was looking I grabbed the pan

and ran out into the night with it and buried it under about 2 feet of snow. As time went by, no one

missed the pan , and I completely forgot about it. Early one April morning , my father was standing

by the kitchen window with his coffee when he said "What in the name of God is that?"

It was the little pan, gleaming like a jewel in the morning sun.

Surely if it was bad Mrs. Godot would enjoy dismembering you and carrying you out in lots of little boxes. :lol:

You cut me up with your comments Windsor. :)

Like scissors and paper?

oi, mary, watch it - being a recording 'artiste' was no shame - it was the poor buggers who bought the records that should be ashamed of themselves. anyway, if my critics are anything to go by, my writing career is much more shameful. i suspect they're right... but don't you go blabbing any more secrets, remember i know where you live now - and it looks very nice, too.

Box alert.

Just been down to my local Waitrose after a programme to extend it and the little fenced off bit where they used to chuck the boxes has been removed. Not one box anywhere. Had to come out without one and with all my purchases in bags.

At the Game Fair I went to a stand where a company makes nothing but boxes - http://www.solentplastics.co.uk - but all plastic. I prefer cardboard boxes.

The man who runs it says he knows a lot of people that are "in to" boxes, not uncommon apparently. So I need to find a therapy group - boxaholics anonymous.

The man who runs it says he knows a lot of people that are "in to" boxes, not uncommon apparently. So I need to find a therapy group - boxaholics anonymous.

I've heard of it before, but it's still a bit strange. Beats serial killing every day though, tendency-wise.

regards,

Hein

<_<

Box alert.

Just been down to my local Waitrose after a programme to extend it and the little fenced off bit where they used to chuck the boxes has been removed. Not one box anywhere. Had to come out without one and with all my purchases in bags.

At the Game Fair I went to a stand where a company makes nothing but boxes - http://www.solentplastics.co.uk - but all plastic. I prefer cardboard boxes.

:pop: Wait. Before you go jumping into their 12-step program or whatever they have

down there at boxaholics try some other stores.....it might be best for you not to abandon the

boxes which is what the BA will coerce you into doing. I daresay this fascination with them has been ongoing for some time and might be related to your left-brained-ness. Like, maybe you need them to be able to think outside of them. Or inside them. This is a very delicate situation.

Box alert.

Big Yellow Storage sells cardboard boxes in various sizes. Hope that helps. <_<