Not for me. It's still the McCartneys. So much so that I've started foxhunting and wearing fur because I'm sick of hearing their sanctimonious whining. Infact every time I hear him I want to go to McDonalds...

;):D

I must admit I am at times quite disappointed with President Bush; but not to the point of rank hatred. Why are you so upset with this man who the people have twice elected? He once owned a fabulous baseball team, which alone holds him up as an icon for the American people and one to be greatly revered and respected.

I am not one of ' the people' you talk of. As for baseball, who cares? Many people have owned sporting teams, that doesn't qualify them in any way to run a country or to make huge life or death decisions. We shouldn't discuss politics, it's a tricky subject.

I'll just finish by saying that my reason for hating Bush is that he's a twat.

ok?

?

I am not one of ' the people' you talk of. As for baseball, who cares? Many people have owned sporting teams, that doesn't qualify them in any way to run a country or to make huge life or death decisions. We shouldn't discuss politics, it's a tricky subject.

I'll just finish by saying that my reason for hating Bush is that he's a ****.

ok?

I must disagree with your use of vulgarity, but I support your right to say it.

As a 20+ year fan of the baseball team GB once owned, I have to say that I would hesitate to use the word "fabulous" with them.....unique, yes, but not fabulous. The only team who consistently crashes after the All Star Break. You can almost set an atomic clock by them.

I can't be accused of being a fair weather fan, but I could be accused of baseball fan masochism.

On the US baseball theme, though, it could be argued that Barry Bonds is the most hated person.

As a 20+ year fan of the baseball team GB once owned, I have to say that I would hesitate to use the word "fabulous" with them.....unique, yes, but not fabulous. The only team who consistently crashes after the All Star Break. You can almost set an atomic clock by them.

I can't be accused of being a fair weather fan, but I could be accused of baseball fan masochism.

On the US baseball theme, though, it could be argued that Barry Bonds is the most hated person.

I'm sorry I don't know much about baseball, my other half supports the Cleveland Indians, welcome to the DL CarolAnn, hope you enjoy your time here

I'm sorry I don't know much about baseball, my other half supports the Cleveland Indians, welcome to the DL CarolAnn, hope you enjoy your time here

Didn't Charlie Sheen and Tom Berenger used to play for them? :)

Didn't Charlie Sheen and Tom Berenger used to play for them? ;)

:) Don't remind me or scsi for that matter I have been nagged about that for years, I taped over 'Major League' a few years back, some documentary was on that I wanted to see, scsi hasn't let me forget or forgiven me , especially as I tried to get it on video (no chance) then DVD ( I was laughed at by the HMV staff for this request), finally one of our friends came up trumps and taped it for him, relief all round on my part until I taped over his copy of 'The Net' so the circle starts again.................

True, so very very true!

Although this thread was long dead, I felt it proper to resurrect it so that I could put down my thoughts about Mariah Carey.

I had the misfortune to catch 30 odd seconds of her performance at the paedos Michael Jackson wankfest.

A warbling, insincere piece of sh*t she most certainly is.

I hate her from the tips of her toes to her silicone enhanced fun bags.

I would gladly have the live bullet in the firing squad, given the chance (oh please give me the chance) to finally put myself out of my utter misery everytime I see the old slag bag.

So there.

Although this thread was long dead, I felt it proper to resurrect it so that I could put down my thoughts about Mariah Carey.

I had the misfortune to catch 30 odd seconds of her performance at the paedos Michael Jackson wankfest.

I would gladly have the live bullet in the firing squad, given the chance (oh please give me the chance) to finally put myself out of my utter misery everytime I see the old slag bag.

So there.

She done a cracking job in Planet of the Apes though.

So there.

That's a bit rough to refer to Michael Jackson's Memorial concert and associated hangers-on/limelight stealers/perenial media whores as Planet of the Apes.

So there.

That's a bit rough to refer to Michael Jackson's Memorial concert and associated hangers-on/limelight stealers/perenial media whores as Planet of the Apes.

Hear, hear honez, apes are such fascinating creatures, almost up there with the humble squid. My favouritist ape is the orangutan.

cuddles_resize.jpg

I am sure others out there would disagree.

There was a survey a few months back Britain's Got Hatred

which helpfully addresses this topic. Here are the results of Britain's Most Hated Celebrities:

1 Ashley Cole - 15 per cent

2 Jeremy Clarkson - 9 per cent

3 Jonathan Ross - 8 per cent

4 Cristiano Ronaldo - 7 per cent

5 Heather Mills - 7 per cent

6 Wayne Rooney - 6 per cent

7 Peter Mandelson - 6 per cent

8 Frank Lampard - 6 per cent

9 Gordon Brown - 5 per cent

10 Lord Fred Goodwin - 5 per cent

11 Gordon Ramsay - 5 per cent

12 Kerry Katona - 4 per cent

13 Russell Brand - 4 per cent

14 Dwayne Chambers - 3 per cent

15 Trinny and Susannah - 3 per cent

16 John McCririck - 3 per cent

17 Steve McClaren - 2 per cent

17 David Van Day - 1 per cent

19 Chris Moyles - 0.5 per cent

20 Hugh Grant - 0.5 per cent

It's a little dated, as most people have now probably forgotten McClown was ever England manager, Rooney keeps scoring for his country so he'd probably move down a few places, and the Ross and Brand Sachsgate furore is a receding memory. St. Cheryl's ongoing public rehab of Cashley probably drops him a few spots as well. I could see moves up the poll for Ronaldo, Brown, and Ramsay. Poor Liam Gallagher has become such a non-entity he can't even crack the top 20. Loser.

[Edit - I completely forgot about Jordan, who I reckon would probably crack the top 5 at the moment]

So there.

Hear, hear honez, apes are such fascinating creatures, almost up there with the humble squid. My favouritist ape is the orangutan.

cuddles_resize.jpg

I am sure others out there would disagree.

:blink:

which helpfully addresses this topic. Here are the results of Britain's Most Hated Celebrities:

It's a little dated, as most people have now probably forgotten McClown was ever England manager, Rooney keeps scoring for his country so he'd probably move down a few places, and the Ross and Brand Sachsgate furore is a receding memory. St. Cheryl's ongoing public rehab of Cashley probably drops him a few spots as well. I could see moves up the poll for Ronaldo, Brown, and Ramsay. Poor Liam Gallagher has become such a non-entity he can't even crack the top 20. Loser.

[Edit - I completely forgot about Jordan, who I reckon would probably crack the top 5 at the moment]

So Hugh Grant is hated by 0.5% of the population...hardly time to get out the axe and that goes for the others. The majority are indifferent and there's a probably equal amount who love them, for whatever reason...

I hate surveys. It's that Gallup chap that deserves shoeing!

I hate surveys. It's that Gallup chap that deserves shoeing!

Nine out of ten Chefs dislike surveys too. That's why they stopped Galluping Gourmets.

Coat on; leaving now.

The Great British Public seem to have made their feelings towards Jordan quite clear.

I think I've finally decided that if I got one free shot at any celebrity, I would punch Michael Cera squarely in the teeth.

I'm surprised that hack Liz Jones hasn't been mentioned before. There's a whole thread on the normally dreadful digital spy forum dedicated to picking holes in her bullshit.

I'm surprised that hack Liz Jones hasn't been mentioned before. There's a whole thread on the normally dreadful digital spy forum dedicated to picking holes in her bullshit.

Never heard of her H. Who is she?

Never heard of her H. Who is she?

Wikipedia, always reliable when dissecting bovine dung, has an article on her. A nice piece of work.

regards,

Hein

The Great British Public seem to have made their feelings towards Jordan quite clear.

I'm surprised that nobody thought to mention that reprehensible bastard Kilroy-Silk or the equally loathsome Nick Griffin.

I'm surprised 1% of the population can still remember who David Van Day is!

I'm surprised that nobody thought to mention that reprehensible bastard Kilroy-Silk or the equally loathsome Nick Griffin.

Or the equally disgusting Jade Goody.