Lady Die

The Death Penalty

Do you agree with the Death Penalty?  

226 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

ffs learn to argue coherently.

I have been arguing very coherently and responding to every point. Disprovening illogical points doesn't mean arguing incoherently.

The prosecution rests m'lud.
strange you argue about incoherence but then you change the topic. Get back to the death penalty you hypocritic. Strange how you anti death penslitiers enjoy ridding your high horse but then resort to childish insults.

I have been arguing very coherently and responding to every point. Disprovening illogical points doesn't mean arguing incoherently.
strange you argue about incoherence but then you change the topic. Get back to the death penalty you hypocritic. Strange how you anti death penslitiers enjoy ridding your high horse but then resort to childish insults.

:lol:

:lol:

Really entertaining stuff.

• Like 1

The most recent stay issued against Texas by the 5th Circuit Court of Appeals concerns one John Battaglia. Battaglia was convicted for the murder of his daughters, 9 year old Faith and 6 year old Liberty.

Battaglia put his daughters on the phone with their mother and shot them both while their mother listened.

He then went to a tattoo parlor and had two roses etched into his skin in memory, he said, of his little girls. Following this, he left a message on their answering machine that said, "Good night my little babies. I hope you are resting in a different place. I love you."

His current attorney is arguing that Battaglia has long exhibited behavior consistent with mental disorder, and that despite evidence of bipolar disorder and narcissistic personalty brought forward at the capital murder trial Battaglia did not receive a fair hearing because he could not maintain a working relationship with his original attorneys.

If you wish to read the appeal before the 5th Circuit, you can find it here.

Texas Death Row information on Battaglia.

2014 Dallas Morning News article that was part of a year long investigation into domestic violence.

The most recent stay issued against Texas by the 5th Circuit Court of Appeals concerns one John Battaglia. Battaglia was convicted for the murder of his daughters, 9 year old Faith and 6 year old Liberty.

Battaglia put his daughters on the phone with their mother and shot them both while their mother listened.

He then went to a tattoo parlor and had two roses etched into his skin in memory, he said, of his little girls. Following this, he left a message on their answering machine that said, "Good night my little babies. I hope you are resting in a different place. I love you."

His current attorney is arguing that Battaglia has long exhibited behavior consistent with mental disorder, and that despite evidence of bipolar disorder and narcissistic personalty brought forward at the capital murder trial Battaglia did not receive a fair hearing because he could not maintain a working relationship with his original attorneys.

If you wish to read the appeal before the 5th Circuit, you can find it here.

Texas Death Row information on Battaglia.

2014 Dallas Morning News article that was part of a year long investigation into domestic violence.

That reminds me of the murders of Amara, Sophie and Cecilia Schaffhausen by their father, Aaron

He and his wife were going through a divorce, and to get revenge on her, he killed all three girls and phone his wife saying “You can come now, I killed the kids,”

He's fortunate that Wisconsin doesn't have the death penalty. Although I doubt he's having an easy time of it all behind bars.

http://www.twincities.com/2013/07/14/schaffhausen-gets-3-life-sentences-for-murdering-daughters/

********Breaking News********* Brexit campaign to reinstate death penalty in UK if vote to leave successful.

• Like 1

********Breaking News********* Brexit campaign to reinstate death penalty in UK if vote to leave successful.

Effort 7/10, Imagination 8/10, Crediblity 2/10.
  • Like 3

Time to evaluate the last 3-4 pages.

827499.gif

• Like 1

The lone star state has carried out its first execution in six months.

Barney Fuller Jr., 58, had asked that all his appeals be dropped to expedite carrying out his death sentence.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3824410/Texas-death-row-inmate-executed-lethal-injection-murdering-couple-shooting-son-2003-rampage.html

The lone star state has carried out its first execution in six months.

Barney Fuller Jr., 58, had asked that all his appeals be dropped to expedite carrying out his death sentence.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3824410/Texas-death-row-inmate-executed-lethal-injection-murdering-couple-shooting-son-2003-rampage.html

Hey. It was hot this summer.

• Like 2

The state of Georgia has executed its ninth inmate this year. William Sallie was convicted of killing his father-in-law in 1990.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4004570/Georgia-prepares-carry-9th-execution-year.html

I thought that killing one of your in-laws was justifiable homicide.

Innocent killed = population crisis -1.

Fine by me.

14 hours ago, The Mad Hatter said:

Good news. This pig raped and killed a 3-year old girl. The girl´s mother let him rape and beat her for most of the years of that child´s life. Stupid women so desperate for a man´s attention that they let these creeps do anything they want to their children. No Mercy.

• Like 1

Why do we kill people who kill people to show people that killing is wrong?

• Like 3

2 hours ago, TomTomTelekom said:

Let's not have this debate again.

7 hours ago, TomTomTelekom said:

I agree. One of the biggest hypocrisies in our government that should be outlawed for sure. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Joey Russ said:

I agree. One of the biggest hypocrisies in our government that should be outlawed for sure. 

Deep......

• Like 1

On ‎7‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 05:57, The Mad Hatter said:

Let's not have this debate again.

Isn't that what this thread is about?

• Like 3

I know that all of the British executioners are now dead, so did some research to see if any living European executioners were still out there.  The Spanish were still garotting and the French were still guillotining people in the 1970s, so I thought one of these countries would possibly have a living candidate, but it seems not. East Germany's executioners are all now deceased as well.  Greece's last execution was in 1972, but a google search for 'Greek executioners' didn't come up with much.   Looking further afield, I think I'm safe in saying that there are no remaining Canadian, South African or Australian executioners alive either.  There's a huge, rambling and somewhat incomplete Wiki page listing executioners, if anyone else feels like going there. 

One candidate I found, who I think would possibly get a news mention when he expires, is Israel's Shalom Nagar, now in his eighties, who carried out his nation's only execution, that of Adolf Eichmann in 1962.  I did have a chuckle when I read that Mr Nagar is a dwarf, maybe he had to use a stepladder to place the noose around Eichmann's neck? :unsure: