Guest IYG

Drunk? Bored?? Psychopath???

Stone cold fucking sober. Soot must beoneof the other two, and I'm not a psychopath. 

Don't know where to put this rant but fucking hell here goes,.

Can you please stop fucking accusing me of being other posters, most of whom are trolls. I am a established, regular user of this forum who has been around for three years and a bit, posting quality content and interesting posts. I do not take kindly to being accused of being Zorders/joeyruss/RobertMugabe of whoever the fuck is posting the most gobshite recently. I have a singular account (except for the Deathers one I used to get myself unbanned at Christmas. I'm sure the fucking mods can clarify this with a IP check if the sad cunts on this forum who seem to take joy in sniffing out non-existant dupes need it). That is it. It's frankly rude and insulting to be accused of being random trolls and knobheads who infest the forums because we might have done or posted something similar. Please for the love of god will you sad, most American, tossers get a life and think of something better to do than deride someone else for having no life based on you coming to the conclusion they have a trillion accounts based on nothing more than you're own time wasting comparisons proving it's actually you who has no life. This place turns into more of an hostile and boring cesspit by the day.

• Like 1

This American misses everything, apparently. I must have a life.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, CarolAnn said:

Now now, don't rub it in. 

7 hours ago, CarolAnn said:

No need to rub it in. :)

On 6/29/2017 at 23:31, Deathray said:

Don't know where to put this rant but fucking hell here goes,.

Can you please stop fucking accusing me of being other posters, most of whom are trolls. I am a established, regular user of this forum who has been around for three years and a bit, posting quality content and interesting posts. I do not take kindly to being accused of being Zorders/joeyruss/RobertMugabe of whoever the fuck is posting the most gobshite recently. I have a singular account (except for the Deathers one I used to get myself unbanned at Christmas. I'm sure the fucking mods can clarify this with a IP check if the sad cunts on this forum who seem to take joy in sniffing out non-existant dupes need it). That is it. It's frankly rude and insulting to be accused of being random trolls and knobheads who infest the forums because we might have done or posted something similar. Please for the love of god will you sad, most American, tossers get a life and think of something better to do than deride someone else for having no life based on you coming to the conclusion they have a trillion accounts based on nothing more than you're own time wasting comparisons proving it's actually you who has no life. This place turns into more of an hostile and boring cesspit by the day.

Thats where you have been going wrong.

Most of us post shite.

• Like 5

On 7/2/2017 at 02:55, Deathray said:

Now now, don't rub it in. 

On 7/2/2017 at 05:34, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

No need to rub it in. :)

Well, gentlemen, that's not what I am usually asked to do. 

• Like 7

Fuck up Z.....

On 7/5/2017 at 17:43, Joey Russ said:

Zorders got banned again. https://forums.deathlist.net/profile/11994-kiami/

When will he ever learn that he's not allowed to come back...

You have to laugh at his interest being sex, as if he's ever got any.

Also seeing his age as 25 (assuming that's not a fake age) makes me marginally reassured about how much of my life I've managed to waste,

Too young to worry about wasting your life. I wouldn't worry. Everyone wastes their life, if you compare them to fucking Mozart. None of us are Mozart.  Thank goodness.

On 2017-07-05 at 18:43, Joey Russ said:

Zorders got banned again. https://forums.deathlist.net/profile/11994-kiami/

When will he ever learn that he's not allowed to come back...

Do you have proof that this kiami person = Zorders? Unless an admin confirms it via matching IPs, you shouldn't make any baseless assumptions. Also, for someone who barely interacted with him on the forum, you spend an awful lot of posts criticizing him.

If anyone should be banned from this place, it's Tempus Fugit. I'm stunned that none of the admins have removed his offensive avatar. Breivik is an embarrasment to Scandinavians, and it would be like having Hitler's or Usama Bin Laden's avatar or summat.

@Death Impends@Paul Bearer@DevonDeathTrip

• Like 1

^^^A/ IP address only means something if you are a retard. B/ you arent Norwegian and C/ we have Thatcher and Mugabe as member names with matching avatars...both did waaaaay more damage than Brevick.

• Like 1

A) ...which leads to my "you shouldn't make baseless assumptions" sentence cuz there's no solid proof, but Joey seems so certain that it's Z. Maybe it was Joey himself, to frame Z? :rolleyes:

b ) We're the same people. Well, except that we Swedes are smarter, better looking, nicer, cooler, funnier, etc, etc.

C) The Mugabe one is too obvious as a failed troll account (lost his touch when he started whining about that Take That guy), while Tempus Fugit is genuinely Storm Front poster material. It's not remotely comparable.

Regardless of TF's dubious avatar choice he's not causing community disruption in the manner of Z's "kill yourself" spam or the Kiami member making 30 "fuck bitch" posts in a day.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Death Impends said:

Regardless of TF's dubious avatar choice he's not causing community disruption in the manner of Z's "kill yourself" spam or the Kiami member making 30 "fuck bitch" posts in a day.

inb4 someone asks why the hell I'm still here then? :P

Fuck it. None of you will care, but I need to vent. None of you should really, having spent my life being a dick on here for the past three years I'm assure most of you will consider it justified karma, but the  feeling that you've absolutely no prospects before you're life has really begun is shite. The likelihood of viewing your life through abject misery for the years to come, such a horrible feeling. Especially knowing it could've been different if you done this or done that. No point looking back though just time to try and piece together something from nothing and try not to wallow. 

• Like 1

You're what, 20-ish? Give or take a few years?

I didn't have a clue what I was doing then. Hell my dad, who is very successful in his field now, thought himself washed up and career-less aged 25. There's no rush to the grave.

1 hour ago, Deathray said:

Fuck it. None of you will care, but I need to vent. None of you should really, having spent my life being a dick on here for the past three years I'm assure most of you will consider it justified karma, but the  feeling that you've absolutely no prospects before you're life has really begun is shite. The likelihood of viewing your life through abject misery for the years to come, such a horrible feeling. Especially knowing it could've been different if you done this or done that. No point looking back though just time to try and piece together something from nothing and try not to wallow. 

Have you considered teaching?

• Like 2

On 2017-6-22 at 20:31, DevonDeathTrip said:

It has been removed and the culprit is taking a well deserved one month holiday from these forums. 

Did that post trigger you Devon?

1 hour ago, The Mad Hatter said:

Oh fucking hell, you're back. Any chance of extending his holiday, mods?

• Like 4

1 hour ago, The Mad Hatter said:

IMG_0388.GIF

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Deathray said:

Oh fucking hell, you're back. Any chance of extending his holiday, mods?

Sorry Deathers, mods have fuck all powers since the upgrade. Seriously. None. I'm still waiting on answers about this from the Unholy Trinity. 

Please direct all further complaints  to the ADMIN team. Although to be fair I probably wouldn't ever ban or warn MK as he's a Cork boy and possibly a cousin.

• Like 2
  • Angry 1

STOP making me buy things from the Unrepentant Fenian bookshop!

• Angry 1