Our Sole

Nelson Mandela

Mandela was a glorified terrorist, not different from Mugabe. And his wife was worse than him. I hope that terrorist known as Denis Goldberg follows soon.

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, CoffinLodger said:

I think Winnie Mandela was the true rock of the anti apartheid movement. Whatever flaws she may have had her contribution was incalculable .She may have done more than Nelson Mandela himself in defeating apartheid. I salute her  as a true hero and defender of freedom ! 

If this is just a case of breathtaking naïveté on your part, search for necklacing on Google images, and as a mental caption bear in mind her infamous words "With our matches and our necklaces we will liberate this country".

Not enough? Look up Stompie Moeketsi. 

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, drol said:

Mandela was a glorified terrorist, not different from Mugabe. And his wife was worse than him. I hope that terrorist known as Denis Goldberg follows soon.

You are clearly a racist ! 

47 minutes ago, The Quim Reaper said:

If this is just a case of breathtaking naïveté on your part, search for necklacing on Google images, and as a mental caption bear in mind her infamous words "With our matches and our necklaces we will liberate this country".

Not enough? Look up Stompie Moeketsi. 

I do not condone her saying that of course, but it was just words. Nobody was actually 'necklaced' were they? If they were then I condemn it utterly of course. You have to remember she was under a lot of pressure while her husband was in prison. Sometimes that pressure led to her saying things that were inadvisable.But I am sure her heart was in the right place, for the most part. 

April the first was yesterday :D

3 hours ago, Sir Creep said:

How could ANYONE suggest Winnie who gives a fuck Mandela was the biggest death of the year?

Who?

44 minutes ago, CoffinLodger said:

You are clearly a racist ! 

Mandela, Mugabe and Kaunda spent their best years chasing White people around their countries and killing them like insects. May them and their blood be damned forever.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, drol said:

Mandela, Mugabe and Kaunda spent their best years chasing White people around their countries and killing them like insects. May them and their blood be damned forever.

I imagine myself in Europe, leading my Platoon. Our mission is to stop wh*Te dogs from advancing. We mow down wh*Te dogs but they keep coming. I shoot wh*Te dogs but I run out of ammo so I draw my sword and begin slaughtering wh*Tes, since wh*Tes are way more psychially inferior to me, I slay them by dozens. Then I get shot, but I didn’t fall, I kept fighting. Then shot again and again. wh*Tes were shooting me from a distance like the cowards they are. I lie down, facing up to sky and I see KARA BOĞA (Tengri) smiling at me, I smile back… Then I woke up, in africa, my homeland. My BLACK brethen gave me a warm welcome to heaven. I finally made it, I finally made it into heaven..

Much like 'halibut', can an admin do the swear filter for 'white' to 'monk fish'?

In fairness for balance etc etc.

1 hour ago, CoffinLodger said:

I do not condone her saying that of course, but it was just words. Nobody was actually 'necklaced' were they? If they were then I condemn it utterly of course. You have to remember she was under a lot of pressure while her husband was in prison. Sometimes that pressure led to her saying things that were inadvisable.But I am sure her heart was in the right place, for the most part. 

They WERE, in their thousands. But it's understandable, she was under a lot of pressure. Pish. I'm under a lot of pressure in my life, and I haven't kidnapped, tortured and slaughtered that many people at all. Good riddance to the heinous old terrorist.

• Like 6

49 minutes ago, The Quim Reaper said:

They WERE, in their thousands. But it's understandable, she was under a lot of pressure. Pish. I'm under a lot of pressure in my life, and I haven't kidnapped, tortured and slaughtered that many people at all. Good riddance to the heinous old terrorist.

So spill, how many?

Incidentally, you're a fkin liar in the how old are you thread. You need to start making some inexperienced mistakes to back that up.

24 minutes ago, En Passant said:

Incidentally, you're a fkin liar in the how old are you thread. You need to start making some inexperienced mistakes to back that up.

Very true, because as everyone knows, people under the age of 35 are idiots. :rolleyes:

• Haha 1

As a sidenote with regard to the "fkin liar in the how old are you thread" claim...

5ac29392851da_ScreenShot2018-04-02at21_31_54.png.d54b9cce9eeff4db071ffdf04fea3216.png

Ahem.

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, The Quim Reaper said:

Very true, because as everyone knows, people under the age of 35 are idiots. :rolleyes:

A colleague at an old job went on a tirade about experience once, ending on "No one under the age of 35 has an opinion worth listening to... what do you think,  (msc)?"

I reminded him I was 21 at the time.

20 minutes ago, The Quim Reaper said:

Not the exact age I had in mind. see below.

16 minutes ago, The Quim Reaper said:

As a sidenote with regard to the "fkin liar in the how old are you thread" claim...

5ac29392851da_ScreenShot2018-04-02at21_31_54.png.d54b9cce9eeff4db071ffdf04fea3216.png

Ahem.

Two years out of date now, back when I was a mere pup.

1 minute ago, msc said:

A colleague at an old job went on a tirade about experience once, ending on "No one under the age of 35 has an opinion worth listening to... what do you think,  (msc)?"

I reminded him I was 21 at the time.

You've just described, with a stunning degree of accuracy, exactly the sort of thing I get! I often consider whether it might be easier to shave myself a receding hairline, borrow a tragic old leather jacket off my dad and just pretend I'm fucking 52.

• Haha 1

Glad to see the Winnie Good/Winnie Bad war has settled down.

I've read some guff on both sides of an argument before, but that took some time to wade through! :facepalm:

RIP Winnie Madela,  I look forward to a Hollywood Biopic with Grace Jones playing her. 

31 minutes ago, RobertMugabe said:

RIP Winnie Madela,  I look forward to a Hollywood Biopic with Grace Jones playing her. 

Bobbie, Bobbie, Bobbie; if it's a Hollywood biopic yer waiting for, you do realise she'll be played by Meryl Streep don't cha?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I was hoping they'd use that nice woman who plays Madea.

• Like 2

On 12/11/2017 at 05:34, DevonDeathTrip said:

Denis Goldberg, sentenced to life in jail alongside Nelson Mandela, talks to the Guardian about his battle with lung cancer...

Receives an honorary doctorate. Honestly doesn’t look too bad. But he’s using a nasal cannula now...

18 hours ago, Joey Russ said:

Receives an honorary doctorate. Honestly doesn’t look too bad. But he’s using a nasal cannula now...

Aye, looks like he could see 2019 - so I won't be offering him any awards, then

2 hours ago, SwiftlyVague said:

Zindzi Mandela, the daughter of Nelson Mandela, reportedly dead on Twitter:

Looking pretty bleak now:

Nelson Mandela 1918–2013 (95)

Wifes:
Evelyn Mase 1922–2004 (81)
Winnie Madikizela 1936–2018 (81)

Graca Machel 1945–living

Children:
Madiba Mandela 1945–1969 (24)
Makaziwe Mandela 1947–1948 (9 months)
Makgatho Mandela 1950–2005 (54)

Makaziwe Mandela-Amuah 1954–living
Zenani Mandela-Dlamini 1959–living
Zindzi Mandela 1960–2020 (59)

• Like 1

From the BBC website. Not confirmed as yet but Zindzi Mandela may have died from Covid19.  'Zindzi Mandela, the youngest daughter of South Africa's first black president Nelson Mandela and anti-apartheid activist Winnie Madikizela-Mandela, tested positive for Covid-19 the day she died.

She died in a Johannesburg hospital in the early hours of Monday morning at the age of 59.

Her son Zondwa Mandela told public broadcaster SABC that it is unclear if the disease caused her death. The family is waiting for the autopsy report.

"Simply by the virtue that there was a positive test, we are therefore obligated to function and work within the framework of the existing regulation related to such cases," he said.'