A friend from Wales and I were discussing how many sexual partners we'd had. He started to count and then he fell asleep.

image.png
admins could you please delete this or give him a warning point or something.
Why?
because sheep fucking is not something people like to see especially if the guy is licking the sheep's pussy tbf Cat o'falk would probably want to. Could you please remove this disgusting animation.

How do you know so much about sheep fucking?

• Like 1

Fine enjoy the picture but if all of you get arrested for zoophila don't say I told you so.

A friend from Wales and I were discussing how many sexual partners we'd had. He started to count and then he fell asleep.

image.png

Why?

because sheep fucking is not something people like to see especially if the guy is licking the sheep's pussy tbf Cat o'falk would probably want to. Could you please remove this disgusting animation.
Grow up you fuckwit.

Looking at that cartoon, it would appear to be Australian sheepshaggers convention?. I assume the sense of humour bypass was a failure?

An Australian while on holiday in Wales walks past a field and sees a farmer with his trousers pulled down and gripping a sheep firmly from behind that appeared to be struggling a lot. The Aussie shouts to the farmer "Hey mate, are you shearing that sheep?"

Farmer yells back . "No, fuck off and get your own"

• Like 2

Fine enjoy the picture but if all of you get arrested for zoophila don't say I told you so.

I quite liked that album, but it wasn't as good as Achtung Baby.

• Like 2

image.png

Why?

Grow up you fuckwit.

Looking at that cartoon, it would appear to be Australian sheepshaggers convention?. I assume the sense of humour bypass was a failure?

Admins could you please keep this fine celebration of a long-standing cultural tradition and - if possible - list it as some kind of historical monument to be used on an initiation tour for new members and kept for the enjoyment of future generations, or summat.

• Like 3

How on earth is it any different from Lardy's joke a few posts above about the guy boning his dog and his wife tasting the evidence? What is it about sheep that got you so riled?

• Like 1

How on earth is it any different from Lardy's joke a few posts above about the guy boning his dog and his wife tasting the evidence? What is it about sheep that got you so riled?

because he had to show me images of the sheep fucking.

But the sheep aren't fucking.

Mind you, I can see that from the bottom of my garden if I wanted to.

• Like 2

Avert your eyes then. The fact that this so offends your sensibilities does not mean everyone else should be barred from having a laugh at it.

NB. I'd have thought that simply taking the time to register on this site and taking part rather than sniping as "Mr Appalled Guest of Croydon" was the sign of an open mind, apparently not.

• Like 1

I'm sure I can find a picture of a bloke boning his dog if you like?

• Like 4

How on earth is it any different from Lardy's joke a few posts above about the guy boning his dog and his wife tasting the evidence?

:lol: Thanks, Handy, I'd missed that one

Sonny Jim, you are from and live in a country that has archaic abortion laws, has a Catholic church that has abused more kids than Jimmy Savile ever fantasised about and you have made all the Pikeys leave Dublin to set up home on the Industrial estates of Harlow Essex.

In view of all that, is a sheep shagging joke REALLY that important?

Ummm, no.

• Like 1

Sonny Jim, you are from and live in a country that has archaic abortion laws, has a Catholic church that has abused more kids than Jimmy Savile ever fantasised about and you have made all the Pikeys leave Dublin to set up home on the Industrial estates of Harlow Essex.

Ummm, no.

no, Ireland is a great country and everyone is trying to change the abortion laws and they will be changed by five years. In Ireland child abuse by the Church is very rare and I don't know how you think it's common. Wait your Protestant of course you would think that. Now lets talk about a country where skinheads and gangster's thrive. Has David Cameron run your country into recession yet? Your one to talk about archaic when you still have a Queen

Ummm, no.

no, Ireland is a great country and everyone is trying to change the abortion laws and they will be changed by five years. In Ireland child abuse by the Church is very rare and I don't know how you think it's common. Wait your Protestant of course you would think that. Now lets talk about a country where skinheads and gangster's thrive. Has David Cameron run your country into recession yet? Your one to talk about archaic when you still have a Queen

No, Im not a Protestant.

Well, ok, Im a skinhead..... :lol:

The abuse scandal is well documented.

No, we are not in recession but we didn't need a bailout either.

Listen, we have the Queen, you have Mrs Brown.

This is an adult forum, if Sheep shagging jokes offend, bugger ( a sheep) off.

• Like 1

No_Bacon.jpg

• Like 5

12552587_1220765227952326_12005851705415

• Like 3

kill_bill_smaller.png

• Like 3

Ikea.png

• Like 6

3443120112_a057975df2.jpg

• Like 6

I took my wife to the doctors this morning to see if anything could be done about her tourettes syndrome. Turns out she doesn't have it, I truly am a cunt, and she really does want me to fuck off.

• Like 7

Lindsey Vonn set a new downhill record? I thought she did that when she started dating Tiger Woods?

Blake's seven?

Bit young to be flying a fucking spaceship around then isn't he!

• Like 2

A lady's hamster is poorly so she takes it to the vet. "I'm sorry," says the vet, "but there's nothing we can do. And here's the bill - £100." Distraught and slightly offended, the lady takes issue. "You've hardly looked at him and I'm being stung for £100! I'd like a second opinion!" So the vet opens a door, and in comes a large dog. The dog goes over to the hamster, gives it a sniff, looks at the vet and shakes its head. As the pooch leaves, a ginger tomcat comes in, walks up and down the side of the hamster, shakes its head, and leaves. "There," says the vet. "They think it's hopeless too. That will be £200 please." "Hold on!" cries the lady, "it was only £100 a minute ago!"

"Ah, " says the vet. " That was before the lab report and the cat scan... "

• Like 6

Hitler walks up to the Pearly Gates and says to St Peter, "I'd like to come in."

St Peter: "Not likely!"

Hitler: I've repented and I've given back all the gold and treasures that I stole from the Jews, and I'm really sorry."

At that point, Jesus walks up and asks what's going on. St Peter: "It's Hitler here, he wants to come in."

Jesus: "Bugger off!"

Hitler: "No, it's true! To prove it, I've got a six foot solid gold cross I can't find the owner of. I could give that to you."

Now Jesus was partial to crosses, so he went to see God. Jesus: "Hey Dad, I've got Hitler outside and he wants to come in now he's repented."

God: "Tell him to get lost!"

Jesus: "But Dad, he's given back all the gold that he stole from the Jews - except for a six foot, solid gold cross he can't find the owner for. He says I can have it."

God: "And what do you want with a solid gold cross? You couldn't even carry a fuckin' wooden one!"

• Like 3