maryportfuncity

Terrorists & Topical Terrorist Targets

1 hour ago, Zsa Zsa's leg said:

Couldn't it be pre-recorded???

Could be.

Point is...ISIS are not going to announce his demise.

1 minute ago, YoungWillz said:

Could be.

Point is...ISIS are not going to announce his demise.

Frightfully unsporting of them.

• Like 4

I think he is still alive though, as they cancelled the 50 lashes punishment. So I'm gathering that they thought he was dead, but it turns out he's still living.

Told you he wasnt dead.If ISIS want to prove he is alive just make him state the date

42 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

I think he is still alive though, as they cancelled the 50 lashes punishment. So I'm gathering that they thought he was dead, but it turns out he's still living.

Bit late for that priest they killed!

Reuters and AFP are now reporting his death quoting the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights.

• Like 2

That might be a referee's decision for TMIB this year - how does confirmation from the terrorist side work when they've all been killed? :P

Nothing sure for now.

13 minutes ago, drol said:

Nothing sure for now.

It looks like ISIS themselves confirmed it, and it's being reported by Reuters just like you said. I think that's a pretty sure answer...

9 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

It looks like ISIS themselves confirmed it, and it's being reported by Reuters just like you said. I think that's a pretty sure answer...

An Iranian TV said Isis confirmed it and Reuters said Human Rights Observatory said an Iranian Tv said Isis confirmed it. The source is one for all and the same source reported the same things in 2016, so there's still a good possibility it's another hoax.

In my opinion, it's not good or fair include terrorist on the list... there will be always controversial problems about the sources... AND could be a official news but a fake death... like Osama Bindi laden death... it was a f***ing massive circus... meanwhile Osama could be drinking a Cuba Libre and a smoking a cigar at La Habana

2 minutes ago, Deadpool said:

In my opinion, it's not good or fair include terrorist on the list... there will be always controversial problems about the sources... AND could be a official news but a fake death... like Osama Bindi laden death... it was a f***ing massive circus... meanwhile Osama could be drinking a Cuba Libre and a smoking a cigar at La Habana

Osama I reckon is dead.I get your point though but of course if they are captured then they should like Al-Megrahi.

I can see why Osama was on the 2002 list.The most infamous man on the planet then.Somehow Al- Baghdadi or any modern day heads of Terror organisations just don`t have his notoriety.I mean nearly everyone on the planet knew who Osama Bin Laden was.Al Baghdadi not so much.Still a big name but somehow not as prominent in the media.

• Like 1

Osama bin Laden is definitely dead, I don't know why people think that's he's still alive. Then again, people are still saying that Tupac, Jim Morrison, Elvis Presley, and Michael Jackson are still alive, so I shouldn't be that surprised...

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Joey Russ said:

Osama bin Laden is definitely dead, I don't know why people think that's he's still alive. Then again, people are still saying that Tupac, Jim Morrison, Elvis Presley, and Michael Jackson are still alive, so I shouldn't be that surprised...

How about Jimmy Hoffa?  Think he's drinking a Cuba

Libre somewhere deadpool??

He seems to be dead. In wiki he is now listed as dead and there are enough sources and countries that confirm this. So he is my 9th hit this year.

but after all, it is the last time I choose a terrorist for my shadow list.

• Like 1

Yeah, I'm not gambling on another terrorist for the DDP again even if both sides confirm it. I realized during this time period that it's a lot harder to confirm it than it seemed to be. Unless I get to a point where it's way too difficult for me to research...

• Like 1

the people on wikipedia cant seem to make their minds up whether he's dead or not.

Guys, there's still no official confirmation, not from ISIS, not from US. I'm starting to think this will be his year of course, but you have to wait a little longer....

45 minutes ago, deadsox said:

How about Jimmy Hoffa?  Think he's drinking a Cuba

Libre somewhere deadpool??

I don't know who is and I didn't say his name... my point is: with terrorist there are not enough certain information when they die... its a risk to put them on any list... and that generate annoying discussions... looks like some people get my point anyway 

• Like 1