maryportfuncity

Terrorists & Topical Terrorist Targets

Giant Haystacks probably still dead, though.

Didn't realise she was a DDP pick. It's never straight forward confirming the deaths of terrorists.

Apparently, she was killed back in June. They couldn't confirm whether her lad was killed in the attack so they didn't release any info. The drone strike wouldn't have gone ahead had they known he was in the danger zone, so they say.

I see they haven't actually confirmed her death, just confident she's been killed.

Up to the jihadists now...I'm sure it's a priority for them to confirm. :P

In other words, stay away from terrorist picks...

• Haha 1

• Like 1

"Fallen" is also questionable.

I'm going to run 'capital' and 'has' through rigorous testing as well.

Well, err, you know, that ellipsis...

The head of Hamas security forces in the Gaza Strip, General Tawfiq Abu Naim, sustained moderate wounds from an explosion next to his car in central Gaza on Friday.

While at this point it remains unclear who was behind the attempted assassination, reports in Gaza say that members of the Salafi jihadist movement, which is associated with Islamic State, are responsible for the attack.

SC

New York City, New York and Riverside, California are experiencing terror today. A murder/shooting in Copenhagen, Denmark is possibly being Linked to terror as well. We live in interesting times.

Found this Star Trek scene that was cut from the UK broadcast interesting...

A discussion on whether terrorists can 'win'.

*nice to know about the reunification of Ireland in 2024 :D

• Thanks 2

Osama's boy Hamza is doing just fine, but is in mourning as his son Osama (i.e. Osama's grandson Osama), has died.

According to the Hindustani Times, the grandson, who is believed to be about 12 years old, was killed in an airstrike along the border of Afghanistan and Pakistan.
SC

On 11/1/2017 at 16:03, charon said:

Found this Star Trek scene that was cut from the UK broadcast interesting...

A discussion on whether terrorists can 'win'.

*nice to know about the reunification of Ireland in 2024 :D

I would vote this as one of the best postings in 2017.

• Like 1

One I'm surprised hasn't got any UK press coverage yet, and one that nobody in the DDP took a punt on: Temirlan Machalikashvili, shot in the head on Boxing Day in Georgia during an anti-Isis operation, has died. The reason we knew he was going to cark it and why he is of particular note is that Austria refused to take him into the country for treatment

On ‎12‎/‎2‎/‎2015 at 16:46, gcreptile said:

ISIS releases a new video featuring Deso Dogg:

http://www.spiegel.de/politik/ausland/deso-dogg-islamischer-staat-veroeffentlicht-neues-video-mit-denis-cuspert-a-1065746.html(german link)

It is unclear when the video was made, but some things point towards 2014, which suggests that Deso Dogg is actually dead. But for DDP purposes, ISIS sort of keeps him alive with this and doesn't recognize his death. So I guess he wouldn't count. If this is a typical strategy of ISIS, the terrorists might turn out to be pretty risky picks...

Deso Dogg/Denis Cuspert now "definitely dead" a couple of days ago in an airstrike: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5287637/German-rapper-dubbed-Goebbels-ISIS-confirmed-dead.html

Imad al-Alami, one of the co-founders of Hamas, has died after "accidentally shooting himself in the face while cleaning his gun"... 

• Haha 2