maryportfuncity

Terrorists & Topical Terrorist Targets

A year on from the Paris attacks.

Bataclan reopens with Sting headlining.

Long shot, but statistically, lightening can strike twice.

A year on from the Paris attacks.

Bataclan reopens with Sting headlining.

Long shot, but statistically, lightening can strike twice.

It can but Sting is playing there and that's damage enough.

• Like 1

I just wanted the cunt dead :(

*** ever had since Synchronicity 2, ###Scottish laaaaake###...

• Like 2

Ooh. If they're true, then it would be DDT lucky day, as he'd beat spade on the leaderboard.

There was the rumour that al-Baghdadi had escaped to Libya, but that IS branch has been reduced to their home base. I just read that the final battle for that city has begun.

I guess al-Baghdadi is back in my main Team for next year. Even more critically, he'd probably be worth 32pts as a Joker.

It's always dangerous putting terrorists on your team. Who knows if they're already dead, still alive, when they actually died, etc. Some do pay off however, like Zarqawi and Osama bin Laden. Overall, I think al-Baghdadi is and may be a good pick.

I've not put Al-Baghdadi on my shortlist, because I know the moment I do, his death is getting announced. Sods law.

Be a terrible funny terrible thing for DDPers if we got to March 2017 and there was an announcement that he'd died in, say, November.

I'm not taking a punt at al Baghdadi either. I have him on two other deadpool's on this site, but I don't feel wasting my joker on him, cause he very well may be dead.

Hmm, similar to France a couple of months ago, there apparently was an attack (by terrorists?) with a truck mowing through people. This time they hit a christmas fair in Berlin. Right across the place where I work (luckily, I'm off work this week). One person dead so far, a couple of people hurt:

http://www.spiegel.de/panorama/gesellschaft/berlin-lkw-rast-in-weihnachtsmarkt-ein-toter-a-1126639.html(german link)

Crazy world... and we're going to hear a whole lot of "good that Trump won". Really a fucked up situation.

Edit: Apparently several people dead now... oh well... I feel exhausted.

Edit: Police confirms 9 dead people... so far...

I spied a pic of the front of the truck and it LOOKED like it bore non German Euro plates.

Theory: Dead passenger in truck was the real driver, driver of truck killed him and hijacked it to commit the crime.

Merkel is utterly finished now.

Berlin terrorist Anis Amri shot dead by the police near Milan.

http://www.ansa.it/lombardia/notizie/2016/12/23/milano-spara-ad-agenti-durante-un-controllo-ucciso_7dbfa79d-ca32-4d74-ac88-30038a841756.html

First good thing done by the Italian police in years...

• Like 1

This is the Italian police, the odds that they just shot the first vaguely Arabic guy they saw dead are quite high.

• Like 3

This is the Italian police, the odds that they just shot the first vaguely Arabic guy they saw dead are quite high.

Usually it's the opposite... but most of the policemen (98% I think) have southern origins and look like Arab themselves, so it would be difficult for him to distinguish real Arabs......

Good work, anyway.

Mama Mia.
  • Like 1

The leader of ISIS is being hunted by special forces, and they want him killed, not captured. When do you think he'll actually be killed is the question at the point: http://opensources.info/abu-bakr-al-baghdadi-hunted-by-special-forces-isis-leader-on-hit-list-3/

Dead commie thread or here...

Russian consul in Athens, dead in apartment...

The leader of ISIS is being hunted by special forces, and they want him killed, not captured. When do you think he'll actually be killed is the question at the point: http://opensources.info/abu-bakr-al-baghdadi-hunted-by-special-forces-isis-leader-on-hit-list-3/

Soon. He's running out of places to hide and he's pissed just about everybody off (even Ayman al Zawahiri, FFS)

I would take this report with a large dose of scepticism, although I did see murmurs from usually reliable sources on Twitter.

Update on Gary Haggarty and all the other Ulster terrorists, some of who are supposedly in bad health...worse than Haggarty? He is now in some kind of witness protection programme:

https://www.sundayworld.com/news/uvf-chiefs-think-theyre-off-the-hook-after-haggarty-case-delays