maryportfuncity

Terrorists & Topical Terrorist Targets

Coff.....

One on my long list would have been viewed as a terrorist by the Nazis.

Simone%2BSegouin%2C%2Bthe%2B18%2Byear%2Bold%2BFrench%2BR%C3%A9sistance%2Bfighter%2C%2B1944%2B%2B(2).jpg

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simone_Segouin

_"wid", I believe, is the correct parlance..

• Like 1

Coff.....

One on my long list would have been viewed as a terrorist by the Nazis.

Simone%2BSegouin%2C%2Bthe%2B18%2Byear%2Bold%2BFrench%2BR%C3%A9sistance%2Bfighter%2C%2B1944%2B%2B(2).jpg

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simone_Segouin

_"wid", I believe, is the correct parlance..

I really like a girl with nice legs and a gun.

Well, have a Provo then...

Female+IRA+fighter,+1970s.jpg

• Like 1

Well, have a Provo then...

Female+IRA+fighter,+1970s.jpg

Lovely.

Merry Christmas from ISIS?

A British-born explosives expert who went to fight for Islamic state is boasting of having enough radioactive materials to make a "dirty bomb" which they want to detonate in London.

http://www.dailymail...university.html

A British-born explosives expert who went to fight for Islamic state is boasting of having enough radioactive materials to make a "dirty bomb" which they want to detonate in London.

Reports the Daily Mail.

• Like 1

Reports the Daily Mail.

Oh right. Yeah I was waiting for the first line like that.......

Well unless you're saying they faked the tweets in which the guy boasted about the material (despite the fact they were reported elsewhere) then I'm not really sure what your point is.

• Like 2

Guest Guest

Major terrorist attack taking place in Sydney Australia right now.isis terrorists holding 40 people hostage in a cafe.pretty scary stuff !

Major terrorist attack taking place in Sydney Australia right now.isis terrorists holding 40 people hostage in a cafe.pretty scary stuff !

I'm sorry but the Australian police say they are "not treating this as a terrorist incident". Cos it's not like holding up a cafe and forcing the staff to wave a jihadi flag in the window for the world to see on TV news is, y'know, obviously a textbook case of religious/political terrorism or anything.

You will have to be reported for Islamophobia now, (former) KOHMRAAAAAAAAAHDDE. Enjoy your ten-times-longer-than-the-one-the-gun-toting-fundamentalist-fucktard-actually-gets jail sentence!

Guest Guest

I'm sorry but the Australian police say they are "not treating this as a terrorist incident". Cos it's not like holding up a cafe and forcing the staff to wave a jihadi flag in the window for the world to see on TV news is, y'know, obviously a textbook case of religious/political terrorism or anything.

You will have to be reported for Islamophobia now, (former) KOHMRAAAAAAAAAHDDE. Enjoy your ten-times-longer-than-the-one-the-gun-toting-fundamentalist-fucktard-actually-gets jail sentence!

he's demanding an ISIS flag in exchange for a hostage. Looks a bit like terrorism to me !

From the news: "ABC reporter Lucy Carter says there have been a number of arguments over racism in the crowd of spectators, with some drinking beer as they watch the siege unfold.

"We've had people taking selfies in front of the police line ... and people riding up on bikes and walking through police cordons," she told 702 ABC Sydney.

"I've seen some pretty poor behaviour from Sydneysiders today, but some good behaviour as well.""

Now 4 gunmen have been reported taking a hostage in Ghent (Belgium).......

Now 4 gunmen have been reported taking a hostage in Ghent (Belgium).......

The police stormed into the flat and have arrested up to three people, according to the Beeb. Authorities said the incident was not linked to terrorism. Local media said it may have involved drugs.

ETA: Belgian news sources now report that no hostage taking has taken place, but that an 18 y/o man made it up when he made an alarm call to the police and that the people who were nicked are inhabitants of the buiding who had nothing do with it.

regards,

Hein

Edited by Magere Hein
update

Well, that's over, unfortunately with the loss of two innocent lives. I don't think it was particularly terrorist.

_79740472_025127032-1.jpg

This is your brain on religion.

regards,

Hein

Well, that's over, unfortunately with the loss of two innocent lives. I don't think it was particularly terrorist.

_79740472_025127032-1.jpg

This is your brain on religion.

regards,

Hein

Rupert Murdoch, classy as ever

Bummer.

Well that's saved a bit of money at least

• Like 2

Top terrorist Anus al Libi's trial which was due to start on Monday has been cancelled.He just died in custody http://www.washingto...80ed_story.html

Ah good lad, I knew he was just itching to find the back of the net. My first DDP points of the year :champagne:

Did anyone else pick him?

Top terrorist Anus al Libi's trial which was due to start on Monday has been cancelled.He just died in custody http://www.washingto...80ed_story.html

Ah good lad, I knew he was just itching to find the back of the net. My first DDP points of the year :champagne:

Did anyone else pick him?

DDT, if you happen to celebrate just remember that at least there was a chance even if it wasn't probable.

Anyone involved with the French satirical magazine Charlie Hebdo. Publishing pictures of the Prophet isn't known to be good for your health.

http://www.huffingto..._n_2395143.html

Fair play, you called it.

I hope they catch the bastards.

regards,

Hein

• Like 1

Fuckin' 'ell....

Is this early attack an indication of their schedule for 2015, or just a one-off? If so I KNEW I should have got round to entering that "back-up" DDP team which consisted of only people famous enough to get an obit no matter how chaotic and fucked up things get this year, what with Putin wanting to re-establish the USSR, ISIS, North Korea and all the rizzest.....

Can't help feeling we might all be too busy counting bodies from shit like this for the press to run a story on the death of the doctor who could never say no to fat-70s-Elvis when he wanted "moar pillz plox"

• Like 1