maryportfuncity

Terrorists & Topical Terrorist Targets

Faraj al-Shibli, the main suspect in the attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi has been found dead.

• Like 1

BREAKING NEWS- Israel has started a ground invasion of Gaza http://www.nytimes.c...gaza-strip.html

Wrong thread dumbo, doubt many Israelis will be killed so ''things to do whilst waiting for death'' thread is thataways >>>>>>>>>>>>>

Dead 5 year ago ! He was on my 2015 list too. I wonder if anyone has had a pick on their list only to discover they died a while back and if so what was the longest period of time?

http://www.bbc.co.uk...africa-29352927

This makes things rather complicated from a DDP points awarding point of view. Is Shekau really dead or just his imposters? Has he been dead for years, as claimed or is he still alive?

There are currently shootings going on in downtown Ottawa right now. My boyfriend's office (2 blocks away) is in lock down mode, and there's reportedly a shooter on the hotel roof 3 blocks from my house. I'm kinda freaking out.

A soldier was shot at the War Memorial and another soldier was killed yesterday by a suspected terrorist. The two events might be connected which is why I'm posting it in this thread.

Update: The gunman at Parliament was shot and killed

There are currently shootings going on in downtown Ottawa right now. My boyfriend's office (2 blocks away) is in lock down mode, and there's reportedly a shooter on the hotel roof 3 blocks from my house. I'm kinda freaking out. A soldier was shot at the War Memorial and another soldier was killed yesterday by a suspected terrorist. The two events might be connected which is why I'm posting it in this thread. Update: The gunman at Parliament was shot and killed

I just saw that on the news screen that we have in the lift here at work. Have they say what or why it happened?

There are currently shootings going on in downtown Ottawa right now. My boyfriend's office (2 blocks away) is in lock down mode, and there's reportedly a shooter on the hotel roof 3 blocks from my house. I'm kinda freaking out.

A soldier was shot at the War Memorial and another soldier was killed yesterday by a suspected terrorist. The two events might be connected which is why I'm posting it in this thread.

Hope you and yours stay safe, Wildstorm.

• Like 1

Hope you and yours stay safe, Wildstorm.

Thanks. I think the worst of it is over though. There's still one shooter at large but hopefully it will be taken care of soon.

Can't imagine how frightening that must be to go through, good that things for you have mostly returned to safety though.

Thinking of this brave soldier and the tragic painful loss for his family, friends and countrymen.

On the upside...

Big round of applause for the Sargent at Arms.

One of the other two, Assad Uzzaman, 25, is still fighting in Syria, while the other one is in jail in the UK.

Fine DDP material, then. That Uzzaman, I mean. From the report you linked to I glean a horrible attrition rate.

regards,

Hein

One of the other two, Assad Uzzaman, 25, is still fighting in Syria, while the other one is in jail in the UK.

Fine DDP material, then. That Uzzaman, I mean. From the report you linked to I glean a horrible attrition rate.

regards,

Hein

Indeed! He'll probably get an obituary as well, if nr.4 gets one here as well...

Guest Darul Tawheed

BREAKING NEWS- ISIS leader killed in U.S. air strike according to reports tonight http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2826488/U-S-air-strikes-hit-ISIS-leader-Abu-Bakr-al-Baghdadi.html

And by ISIS leader you mean al-Baghdadi's deputy? The report you have linked just states that al-Baghdadi is critically wounded, not that he's dead. Although I wouldn't shed a tear for him.

BREAKING NEWS- ISIS leader killed in U.S. air strike according to reports tonight http://www.dailymail...l-Baghdadi.html

And by ISIS leader you mean al-Baghdadi's deputy? The report you have linked just states that al-Baghdadi is critically wounded, not that he's dead. Although I wouldn't shed a tear for him.

I fucking would, he's on my shortlist of 30 for the DDP!

BREAKING NEWS- ISIS leader killed in U.S. air strike according to reports tonight http://www.dailymail...l-Baghdadi.html

I fucking would, he's on my shortlist of 30 for the DDP!

Look at it as the world helping you to narrow it down.

Do you know how stressful decision making is?

Now this one is a bit odd. She is more attractive when she is dressed up to look as "un western" as she can.

Obviously, aside this being utterly sexist ( fuck it) Im using present tense until we actually know for certain that she is dead.

Mebee we can have a "Would you"? or "Wouldn't you"? to some of the Worlds most famous terrorists.

Ya know, would Lardy have drained Carlos the Jackal dry? Would Banshees have sorted Ulrike Meinhoff out? Would ANYBODY have hit the sack with Bin Laden?

Apart from his missus natch...

• Like 1