Almost as good as Knickers United.... :referee:

Fraserburg FC only managed to beat them 2-0. Was our Windsor playing up front for them or something?

Sir Bobby's constitution is far from shot if he can stand sitting next to his wife as she sports a shade of pink that would make the average human retch.

Let me get this clear, you were speculating whether Sir Bobby Robson could stand sitting next to his wife in the stand where she was sitting. Had he not been able to stand sitting next to his wife, had he chosen to stand instead, I'm not sure whether those sitting around him would have stood for him standing in the stand.

Quiet on this thread today. Then again, I'm assuming one of the more enthusiastic posters, DDT, has been enjoying his day out at Wembley.

Quiet on this thread today. Then again, I'm assuming one of the more enthusiastic posters, DDT, has been enjoying his day out at Wembley.

Why thank you MPFC :banghead:. I didn't actually make it to Wembley due to the impending birth of our first baby - I had known for several months that it would be off the agenda. I did however remain close to home and watched the event with about 100 other Exeter fans who were too old, sick, poor, pregnant or committed to go to London, we had a great time and got rather merry.

Exeter, five years after we (I say "we" as the club is owned the the fans) faced oblivion, are now back in the league. Our old debt of £5million has gone, we have a great young team and in Sir Paul Tisdale, we have a very fine manager indeed. If we can hold on to the boss and our best players, I don't think a top half finish is beyond us next season. The threat of relegation is eased with the prospect of Luton, Bournemouth and Rotherham all starting the season of minus 10 or 15 points. If we were to lose our manager, as some have suggested will happen, before the new season kicks off, I would be a lot less confident

DL is not the place to get too emotional about football, but it is fair to say that yesterdays events have pleased me greatly.

I hope Carlisle go one better next season. And I hope Paul Huntington gets what he deserves next weekend.

Thank you DDT.

Glad to see your young team were inspired to pass the ball to the ageing Rob Edwards at the crucial moment. He was training pre-season with Carlisle, apparently in the hope of finding a league club or - possibly - a berth at Gretna alongside a slew of other CUFC old boys. All in all, he made the right call signing for yourselves.

Guest Scot

Hey!

Why not post all your info about lower league football here and take a liitle pressure off the Richard O'Sullivan thread. You will also be doing the forum as a whole a favour by keeping the aforesaid Dickie O thread on topic.

You needn't even post about death or bad health. Just keep wittering on about Tottenham Wednedsay and Oldham Rovers for post after post after post and let the rest of us get on with predicting and disscussing the deaths of celeberities.

You've done it before. Why not do it some more. You know it makes sense.

Whadayasay?

Hi, guys! I'm Scot. I've been on the DeathList board proper for a while - but as that's not really a football thread I've joined you. I do hope I'm welcome. Now for those who know nothing whatsoever about me, I'll enlighten you a bit about myself. I'm Scot Angus Smart, I live in Newcastle - upon - Tyne but was born in Glasgow, and I'm still a devoted fan of Celtic. I'm the youngest of four brothers - although I've got a twin brother - David - and we've got two other brothers Darren and Stuart. I'm nearly 25, single, work as a hospital porter, and I share a flat with my brother David and pet Red Setter Tess. My hobbies are travelling, shopping, clubbing and watching my adopted team Newcastle Utd play.

Hi, guys! I'm Scot. I've been on the DeathList board proper for a while - but as that's not really a football thread I've joined you. I do hope I'm welcome. Now for those who know nothing whatsoever about me, I'll enlighten you a bit about myself. I'm Scot Angus Smart, I live in Newcastle - upon - Tyne but was born in Glasgow, and I'm still a devoted fan of Celtic. I'm the youngest of four brothers - although I've got a twin brother - David - and we've got two other brothers Darren and Stuart. I'm nearly 25, single, work as a hospital porter, and I share a flat with my brother David and pet Red Setter Tess. My hobbies are travelling, shopping, clubbing and watching my adopted team Newcastle Utd play.

Methinks you have a deathwish

Donny 1 Leeds 0.

No bullshit, I feel for the Leeds supporters hereabouts, play-off defeat is - in my experience of it happening twice - harder to take than failure over the full season.

Respect to Donny mind, v good side, one of the best we played this season.

CUFC fans caption competition regarding Leeds play-off defeat here. Some top gags, you'll notice I haven't posted on the thread.

CUFC fans caption competition regarding Leeds play-off defeat here. Some top gags, you'll notice I haven't posted on the thread.

You'll be resuming hostilities next season along with newcomers Leicester City. Make them feel at home... :P

Yeah, speaking of newcomers, mucho debate on the CUFC boards about those willing and unwilling to pay their hard earned cash to enter the home of MK - Franchise FC - Dons. I'll confess I will go to that one. Oddly, in the MK Dons vs Leeds games it would appear Carlisle's Blue Army might find it easier to will on their comrades from Yorkshire.

Guest Scot
Yeah, speaking of newcomers, mucho debate on the CUFC boards about those willing and unwilling to pay their hard earned cash to enter the home of MK - Franchise FC - Dons. I'll confess I will go to that one. Oddly, in the MK Dons vs Leeds games it would appear Carlisle's Blue Army might find it easier to will on their comrades from Yorkshire.

Today, guys, you find me in jubilant spirits after Celtic's treble win. I was back home in Glasgow celebrating this weekend and I've not quite recovered yet from the excessive drinking I participated in with all my school friends and several of my cousins - who are all boys. In fact, the last girls to be born in our family were my mum and her sister. We're very male dominated.

Today, guys, you find me in jubilant spirits after Celtic's treble win. I was back home in Glasgow celebrating this weekend and I've not quite recovered yet from the excessive drinking I participated in with all my school friends and several of my cousins - who are all boys. In fact, the last girls to be born in our family were my mum and her sister. We're very male dominated.

You've obviously been drinking excessively as Celtic did not win a treble this season, or even a double, just the one trophy, albeit the most important domestic one, the Scottish Premier League title, get your facts right Scot :lol: .

Guest Scot

Today, guys, you find me in jubilant spirits after Celtic's League title win. I was back home in Glasgow celebrating this weekend and I've not quite recovered yet from the excessive drinking I participated in with all my school friends and several of my cousins - who are all boys. In fact, the last girls to be born in our family were my mum and her sister. We're very male dominated.

You've obviously been drinking excessively as Celtic did not win a treble this season, or even a double, just the one trophy, albeit the most important domestic one, the Scottish Premier League title, get your facts right Scot.

One of the Rangers fans said we had. The title - winning party was great, though. It's all right, I rewrote it. Thanks for reminding me. I wrote that when I was still hungover. I love my trips home. You'll have to come with me sometime - and I'll introduce you to my friends and relatives.

Today, guys, you find me in jubilant spirits after Celtic's League title win. I was back home in Glasgow celebrating this weekend and I've not quite recovered yet from the excessive drinking I participated in with all my school friends and several of my cousins - who are all boys. In fact, the last girls to be born in our family were my mum and her sister. We're very male dominated.

You've obviously been drinking excessively as Celtic did not win a treble this season, or even a double, just the one trophy, albeit the most important domestic one, the Scottish Premier League title, get your facts right Scot.

One of the Rangers fans said we had. The title - winning party was great, though. It's all right, I rewrote it. Thanks for reminding me. I wrote that when I was still hungover. I love my trips home. You'll have to come with me sometime - and I'll introduce you to my friends and relatives.

I think I'll take a raincheck on that Scot, I have no great desire to visit Gartnavel Royal Hospital.

Guest Scot

My relatives aren't violent, LadyGrendel - they're very kind and friendly.

Gretna RIP. Obviously, summat may be resurrected in the town. But it'll be Gretna in the way Maidstone United are Maidstone United, sort of thing.