Exeter and Chelsea will be the only two teams who have played at the new Wembley twice.

and Portsmouth & Cardiff City, surely?

Exeter and Chelsea will be the only two teams who have played at the new Wembley twice.

and Portsmouth & Cardiff City, surely?

Maybe just Cardiff City and West Brom. I am thinking of taking a little inspiration from xperteleven and sending over that drinks salesman to Fratton Park, just before the big day, so that West Brom have to take their place.

So which team is next to go tits up...Gretna, Bournemouth, Luton......nah, surely it'll be Halifax Town.

Bollocks. :):rolleyes::(

I was going to cheer Cardiff on anyway next week, but now I have an added reason for doing so. Pathetic bunch of sailor f***kers.

Credit to Fulham though, that, as much as it pains me to say it, was a brilliant escape.

Been there and know the pain of relegation OoO. In fact, the Premiership is just about the only league Carlisle haven't dropped from. It was Divsion One when they tumbled out in 1975.

I'm keeping a keen eye on Barrow's play-off campaign as they try to revive their Blue Square status. (We'll assume for the sake of convenience that the Blue Square Premiership is the same league as the Conference in which Barrow have played out some campaigns).

It'll be interesting to see how many of the Barrovian Hordes journey to Torquay and - maybe - Exeter next season if Barrow make it.

Bollocks. :o:D:(

I was going to cheer Cardiff on anyway next week, but now I have an added reason for doing so. Pathetic bunch of sailor f***kers.

Credit to Fulham though, that, as much as it pains me to say it, was a brilliant escape.

I agree, it was all in Fulham's hands and, despite them being "Premiership fodder". the way they dug themselves out of their particular relegation hole was amazing! This may well now consolidate them in the Premiership for the foreseeable future (ie wot with yo-yo-ing teams playing fleeting visits to the Premiership).

Personally, I am rooting (oo-er) for Cardiff in the Cup Final. Or am I stating the bleeting obvious?

Been there and know the pain of relegation OoO. In fact, the Premiership is just about the only league Carlisle haven't dropped from. It was Divsion One when they tumbled out in 1975.

I'm keeping a keen eye on Barrow's play-off campaign as they try to revive their Blue Square status. (We'll assume for the sake of convenience that the Blue Square Premiership is the same league as the Conference in which Barrow have played out some campaigns).

It'll be interesting to see how many of the Barrovian Hordes journey to Torquay and - maybe - Exeter next season if Barrow make it.

I'd like to see Barrow make it and even if they were to bring two fans along to Exeter, they'd beat Farsley Celtic's and Leigh RMI's best efforts.

Altrincham look like they're going to escape relegation from the Blue Square for the third year in a row, because another club (this time Halifax) have been relegated because of financial problems.

I'm pleased to see that two clubs owned by their fans, FC United and AFC Wimbledon have both managed promotion this year, here's hoping Exeter make that three clubs next week.

Been there and know the pain of relegation OoO. In fact, the Premiership is just about the only league Carlisle haven't dropped from.

Aye, but you lot won't be going up this season either as the Mighty Leeds will crush you :D

(of course, I may have to eat my words if it all goes pear-shaped for us tonight)

I'm pleased to see that two clubs owned by their fans, FC United and AFC Wimbledon have both managed promotion this year, here's hoping Exeter make that three clubs next week.

And don't forget about Ebbsfleet, who won the FA Trophy.

Been there and know the pain of relegation OoO. In fact, the Premiership is just about the only league Carlisle haven't dropped from.

Aye, but you lot won't be going up this season either as the Mighty Leeds will crush you :D

(of course, I may have to eat my words if it all goes pear-shaped for us tonight)

What do the cops in the McCann enquiry have in common with Wembley?

Unlikely to have any Leeds this year!

BOOM BOOM

Obviously, there's that tricky home leg for us but..........C'MON YOU BLUES!!!!!!!

I'm confused. I thought Carlisle fans always invade the pitch after their last home game of the season, yet tonight that didn't happen. Tough luck MPFC.

Confirmed

A great shame. :flame:

Looks like Gretna next...

From the article ... "Halifax Town have today finally confirmed that they are no longer a proffessional club, after being kicked out of the Conference." "It is the third consecutive season that Altrincham have been relegated only to be saved in the league by other clubs' fisfortunes."

Not very proffessional. :skull:

Aye, but you lot won't be going up this season either as the Mighty Leeds will crush you :skull:

BOOM BOOM

Obviously, there's that tricky home leg for us but..........C'MON YOU BLUES!!!!!!!

Maybe there'll be a breakthrough in the McCann case as well.

I'm confused. I thought Carlisle fans always invade the pitch after their last home game of the season, yet tonight that didn't happen. Tough luck MPFC.

Stewarding like I haven't seen for years at Brunton Park and enough police on hand to suggest the rest of the county could have been burgled with impunity. Not a lot of love between both sets of supporters last night. Also some need to protect Paul Huntington, Carlisle born Leeds player who made 'gestures' at the Blue Army in the first match.

We DID invade the pitch for the last home game of the point scoring season against Bournemouth, mind. Many CUFC fans applauded the travelling support from the south coast. Not much applause for the travelling support last night.

Aye, but you lot won't be going up this season either as the Mighty Leeds will crush you :referee:

BOOM BOOM

I didn't catch the result.

The result

Doncaster Rovers 5 vs Southend 1

Think it's a bit premature to assume Leeds will just brush Donny aside on Sunday week. The tempting prospect of Rochdale vs Leeds United on the opening day of the new League One season is alive and well.

Think it's a bit premature to assume Leeds will just brush Donny aside on Sunday week.

I never thought I would read such a sentence, never mind agree with it. Leeds v Doncaster with Doncaster favourites and Peter Ridsdale in the FA Cup Final. There ain't no justice.

Rochdale are going to Wembley. That home game with Leeds is still a goer next season.

Sir Bobby's constitution is far from shot if he can stand sitting next to his wife as she sports a shade of pink that would make the average human retch.

Spare a thought for Steve King, manager of Lewes FC, who got his team promoted as champions of the Blue Square South this season. His reward? The sack for being "too successful" :referee:

Club director Kevin Powell:

One thing I think is important is that at no time has Steve King been asked to get us promotion...He's created the problem, if you like - and I don't mean this in a negative way - because he's been so successful."

Sir Bobby's constitution is far from shot if he can stand sitting next to his wife as she sports a shade of pink that would make the average human retch.

I thought he looked at least as well as Denis Law did at the UEFA cup final on Wednesday. Now there is one to watch...

Whilst most of us are now reduced to reckoning up the highs and lows of seasons now ended spare a thought for Fort William FC. There's some lively debate on the CUFC message board on their total of three points all season, it's all been downhill since September 22nd.

May 17, 2008 Highland League Fort William FC 1 - 7 Deveronvale FC

May 10, 2008 Highland League Rothes FC 7 - 0 Fort William FC i

May 3, 2008 Highland League Fort William FC 0 - 13 Inverurie Loco Works i

Apr 19, 2008 Highland League Deveronvale FC Banff 11 - 0 Fort William FC i

Apr 15, 2008 Highland League Clachnacuddin FC Inverness 5 - 0 Fort William FC i

Apr 12, 2008 Highland League Fort William FC 0 - 6 Keith FC i

Apr 5, 2008 Highland League Fort William FC 1 - 2 Lossiemouth FC i

Mar 29, 2008 Highland League Brora Rangers 4 - 2 Fort William FC i

Mar 22, 2008 Highland League Fort William FC 0 - 8 Huntly FC i

Mar 19, 2008 Highland League Fort William FC 0 - 7 Forres Mechanics i

Mar 15, 2008 Highland League Fort William FC 1 - 2 Buckie Thistle i

Mar 5, 2008 Highland League Nairn County 4 - 0 Fort William FC i