1 hour ago, The Quim Reaper said:

Yep, plenty of preachy vegans about and every last one of them gets right on the end of my cock. I've become a militant carnivore to counteract the atrocious fuckers.

The worst are those who won't even go into shops, because horror of horrors, they are selling leather. 

Full disclosure here I was veggie/vegan for a little while but it was to mask an eating disorder so I always suspect some mental health issues when  people tell they are vegan. I was never a preachy one though. I don't give a fuck what other folk eat.

• Like 2

Benign summers.

In the last couple of months near here at work, a diver been fished out dead, a fisherman been fished out dead, boy next farm over airlifted last Saturday when leg smashed when winch broke.

Today, a young fla with me got his foot crushed/crunched. The steel toe cap ripped his foot apart. Yet saved it. Fucking mess, politzi asking too many questions and not their remit.

Meh. His last day was tomorrow afore Prague and Uni, so a remainerer.

Fuck him. :)

The bullying lying cunt of a BMW driver who smashed into me, taking off my wing mirror and scraping all down the drivers side. 

Narrow country road, constant stream of traffic coming the other way as it'd been diverted off the main road. I was the only vehicle going in my direction and was tucked well into the LHS as a coach and a lorry had just come past and there's only room for cars to pass comfortably. 

I see him speeding towards me out in the middle of the road and knew the collision was inevitable.  I had nowhere to go.

He did stop but only to tell me that it was my fault and that I had been the one in the middle of the road.  Utter total lies.

Plenty of people saw what had happened and know the truth, but nobody stopped because there was nowhere to stop without blocking the road.  

I shall be exploring ways & means to put a curse on the bastard.  :bat:

16 minutes ago, Toast said:

The bullying lying cunt of a BMW driver who smashed into me, taking off my wing mirror and scraping all down the drivers side. 

Narrow country road, constant stream of traffic coming the other way as it'd been diverted off the main road. I was the only vehicle going in my direction and was tucked well into the LHS as a coach and a lorry had just come past and there's only room for cars to pass comfortably. 

I see him speeding towards me out in the middle of the road and knew the collision was inevitable.  I had nowhere to go.

He did stop but only to tell me that it was my fault and that I had been the one in the middle of the road.  Utter total lies.

Plenty of people saw what had happened and know the truth, but nobody stopped because there was nowhere to stop without blocking the road.  

I shall be exploring ways & means to put a curse on the bastard.  :bat:

If you can remember the coach/Lorry company  they may have dash cams which would show them going past you without issues?

Exchange details?

Toastie plenty of cunts about. But I hope the damage to the Nazi War Machine was worse.

* as I drive a banger, I'd have steered into the cunt when he was gonna hit.....

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

If you can remember the coach/Lorry company  they may have dash cams which would show them going past you without issues?

Nah, wouldn't prove anything.  His logic was really creative:

"Look where your mirror is!" he said, photographing it.  Well, it was where his car knocked it to.

Also

"No other cars were hit, only yours, so that proves you were too far across".

No, that would be because no other cars were travelling on my side of the road.

Arsehole.

31 minutes ago, charon said:

Exchange details?

Toastie plenty of cunts about. But I hope the damage to the Nazi War Machine was worse.

* as I drive a banger, I'd have steered into the cunt when he was gonna hit.....

For what it's worth, but he claimed not to know the name of his insurance company.  He didn't want to bother with it.  Going to look up his car in a bit.

Mine's a banger too, I just need a new wing mirror and the rest should polish out.

His was slightly bent over the wheel arch where he hit me.  Nothing much

I'm just so fucking angry about being patronised by a liar.  "Be more careful in future, love."  Cunt.

I shouldn't have said the make of the car, I should have invited you to guess.  I bet you'd all have got it in one.

Didn't exchange details?

Politzi , much as I despise being a Lee Wallace, wid lurve that.

Leaving the scene of an accident.....

I hope to the Old Gods you got his number. If you did, 20 seconds to see if mot and tax.....

* for historic reasons as this has brought it back....

I boy a couple of year younger than me got to 21 'not me to blame, bash for bash' incidents afore he turned 21.

We laughed.

Oh, I've got his name, address and number.  He did come down to where I was stopped first.  I was too shocked to get out of the car for a bit, and in any case it wasn't safe.  There were far too many cars about for him to have got away without stopping.  Like I said, they were all coming the other way because of an incident on the main road.

27 minutes ago, Toast said:

Nah, wouldn't prove anything.  His logic was really creative:

"Look where your mirror is!" he said, photographing it.  Well, it was where his car knocked it to.

Also

"No other cars were hit, only yours, so that proves you were too far across".

No, that would be because no other cars were travelling on my side of the road.

Arsehole.

Give us his address and I will go around, cut his balls off and shove them in his mouth!:D

• Like 1

Just now, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Give us his address and I will go around, cut his balls off and shove them in his mouth!:D

He lives in Newbury - any good?

Fucks sake. Driver sounds like he needs a kick in the balls with a rusty chainsaw.  You alright, Toast?

29 minutes ago, charon said:

Didn't exchange details?

Politzi , much as I despise being a Lee Wallace, wid lurve that.

:o

• Thanks 1

Good enough.

I'm down in the Shire in October anyways.

12 hours ago, Toast said:

BMW driver.

Lives in Newbury.

A total wanker then!

12 hours ago, Toast said:

No give us his real new name and andress. We must doxx him for retribution.

2 hours ago, The Mad Hatter said:

No give us his real new name and andress.

I do hope you meant "address" and not "undress".

7 minutes ago, Toast said:

I do hope you meant "address" and not "undress".

Maybe he meant Ursula Andress.

3 hours ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Maybe he meant Ursula Andress.

unless he has a time machine probably not

water in ham an bacon to increase the weight

The person who gave me this flu. Proper flu as well , confined to bed. 

:rip:

• Sad 1

Fortnite and the amount of kids that fortnite dominates the life of. My brother is on that fucking x box morning, noon and night and its obnoxious.

DRUNK DRIVERS.  :smiley_f:

At the weekend a family friend was knocked off his motorbike by a wrong-way driver and killed instantly. Only 24. He did nothing wrong yet his lovely, heartbroken family must organise his funeral. The wanker's charged with being unfit to be behind the wheel due to intoxication, and death by dangerous driving. He could be in jail for up to 14 years but do I feel bad for him? Not a jot. Not when Uber exists so you don't have to recite taxi numbers whilst you're steaming at 6 in the morning.

Anyone who enables a drunk driver deserves to have the book thrown at them. Please fuck off to Room 101. If you get in a car which a steamer is about to drive, you're equally responsible for whatever might happen. Hopefully you won't take any innocent people with you.

• Sad 4

10 hours ago, Clorox Bleachman said:

DRUNK DRIVERS.  :smiley_f:

At the weekend a family friend was knocked off his motorbike by a wrong-way driver and killed instantly. Only 24. He did nothing wrong yet his lovely, heartbroken family must organise his funeral. The wanker's charged with being unfit to be behind the wheel due to intoxication, and death by dangerous driving. He could be in jail for up to 14 years but do I feel bad for him? Not a jot. Not when Uber exists so you don't have to recite taxi numbers whilst you're steaming at 6 in the morning.

Anyone who enables a drunk driver deserves to have the book thrown at them. Please fuck off to Room 101. If you get in a car which a steamer is about to drive, you're equally responsible for whatever might happen. Hopefully you won't take any innocent people with you.

14 years isn't long enough. Everybody knows the danger of drink driving. Getting behind a wheel whilst over the limited should be charged as attempted murder, because that's what it is.

Moving house. Freekin expensive (although a few of my friends said it was cheap) moved back to north of the wall from sunny Wales last month. It's amazing all the shit you collect and keep over 18 years. I think in future, if I haven't used it/ worn it in 2 years, I'll chuck it out. 

• Thanks 1