3 hours ago, Windsor said:

The term 'snowflake' when used by utter cunts.

What is this magic of snow of which you speak?

Its not stopped raining here for days... last time Plymouth had snow Take That had 5 band members.

14 hours ago, Windsor said:

The term 'snowflake' when used by utter cunts.

Tautology.

No, not tautology.

Snowflakes need/want to be led by the hand otherwise wawawawawa start greeting.

Windsor is a Royalist, Unionist anti Brexit self entitled chap.

Windsor IS a fucking snowflake.

* I 'am' a cunt tho, so both sides are proved, making his argument a negative.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, charon said:

No, not tautology.

Snowflakes need/want to be led by the hand otherwise wawawawawa start greeting.

Windsor is a Royalist, Unionist anti Brexit self entitled chap.

Windsor IS a fucking snowflake.

* I 'am' a cunt tho, so both sides are proved, making his argument a negative.

I could have you killed.

• Thanks 1

On 9/12/2017 at 16:57, drol said:

Well, I still have another cat, 11-year old, which seems to be in fairly good health. The cat I lost was only three and passed away suddenly. It was vey affectionate and fond, did not remember it sorting out its claws. Life goes on.

Gone today. Farewell, my friend. :rip:

• Sad 8

Condolences over your loss. Sounds it at least had good innings but it's especially tough losing multiple pets in a short period of time.

• Thanks 1

He has had a great and free life with a lot of adventures expecially during his first five years. I rember it bitten by a green lizard and, falling from a 5 metres-high wall at least twice, staying away from home for days, losing blood and blood (that happened in 2013 and we all feared the worst) and surviving incredible situations, being the father (or grandfather and for a short period great grandfather) of many of the cats I had some years ago, before they were poisoned, and surviving all of them, remaining one of the first cats I had, and the last. It was born in April 2006 here, and lived 12 long years, had many sons and caring owners. Vale.

• Like 1

Dear drol - so very sorry for your loss.  Especially wretched when you're still grieving for your young cat.  They were so fortunate to find such a loving and caring 'owner' - I wish more had someone like you in their lives.

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, Youwanticewiththat said:

Dear drol - so very sorry for your loss.  Especially wretched when you're still grieving for your young cat.  They were so fortunate to find such a loving and caring 'owner' - I wish more had someone like you in their lives.

Well there is a fucking truck load of them at The Cats Protection League if he wants to step up.......

Saw some of One Show on mute while waiting for the football.

Vegans, some rubbish song, and an interview with Def Leppard. Oh and the smug comic who looks like Jack Swagger I can never remember the name of.

I know the One Show is apparently meant to be awful, but that was quite something...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, msc said:

Saw some of One Show on mute while waiting for the football.

Vegans, some rubbish song, and an interview with Def Leppard. Oh and the smug comic who looks like Jack Swagger I can never remember the name of.

I know the One Show is apparently meant to be awful, but that was quite something...

Someone needs to assassinate every single member of Shite Leppard. 

22 minutes ago, Lard Bazaar said:

Someone needs to assassinate every single member of Shite Leppard. 

Well, as it stands , the group is already one arm down so only another 9 arms, 10 legs and 5 heads to go......:D

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Well, as it stands , the group is already one arm down so only another 9 arms, 10 legs and 5 heads to go......:D

Not in front of the vegans!! :D 

• Like 1

Right, enough is enough.

Cunts calling for the end of the walk on girls in Darts.

That was one of the major things that rescued the sport, walk on music, glam girls, no smoking/drinking.

It leads me on from that fat cat dinner prostitute fest.

I've yet to hear how much the hoors were paid, hostess £10 an hour?  Doubt it.

18 minutes ago, charon said:

Right, enough is enough.

Cunts calling for the end of the walk on girls in Darts.

That was one of the major things that rescued the sport, walk on music, glam girls, no smoking/drinking.

It leads me on from that fat cat dinner prostitute fest.

I've yet to hear how much the hoors were paid, hostess £10 an hour?  Doubt it.

Its worse than that.

The Hull Truck theatre has banned an Am Dram production of Are You Being Served.

Utter bollocks.

Old men moaning when common sense ends their old fashioned perversions. 

297.png

• Haha 2

I am most unhappy with Curry’s. I have sent them the following message:

***MISSING***PLEASE SHARE***

Lost, 55” Samsung QLED TV, last seen being put in the back of a Team Know How van on Monday 5th  February.

Our tragic story begins three months ago – having come into a little windfall, we decided to treat ourselves and bought a brand spanking new Samsung TV, complete with soundbarBluray DVD player, new TV unit, the lot.  We spent about £3000 in all in Curry’s at Cribb’s Causeway in Bristol.  We took out a repair policy, just in case – you do everything you can to protect those that you love, right?

The three of us – me, my husband and our lovely new very expensive telly, all lived in perfect harmony, until last Sunday – just three short months into it’s life, the telly stopped working.  It would switch off and then on again, repeatedly, every 20 or 30 seconds – it was unwatchable.  We were devastated, and phoned the repair centre in the hope that they could save our beloved telly.  Alas, they said it was clearly faulty and we would have to have it repaired.  We were a little perturbed at this, as we believed that a three month old TV should not go wrong, and that we should get a replacement, but we went with it, and the next day, the TV and connection box was collected.  We sadly waved it off from our front door, silent tears of grief trickling down our podgy faces.  But we knew that it was for the best, and that the TV would be back with us today, the 10th February.  We knew this because I received two texts telling me so – we couldn’t wait for our allotted time slot of 7.40-11.40am.

As 11.40am approached this morning, with no sign of our beloved telly, I started to feel a little worried, but knowing that the M4 can be a bit of a nightmare sometimes, I kept my trust in Team Know How, and remained in place by the front door, eagerly listening out for the tap on the glass.  That tap didn’t come, so at 12.28pm, I rang the Team Know How call centre.  Eventually, 15 minutes later, a chap answered, I explained our concern that our TV had not returned to the warm and welcoming bosom of home, and he put me on hold for another 8 minutes while he rang the depot.  At 12.51, he came back on the line to tell me that the depot had advised him that the TV would be delivered but there’d been a two hour delay in deliveries, so I was to wait another two hours, and to call back if the TV hadn’t arrived.

Well, dear readers, the TV did not arrive, so I rang the call centre back at 2.31pm.  After 10 minutes, another chap answered, and very rudely told me I was through to the wrong department, he abruptly asked for my details (although I’m surprised he could hear them as he kept talking over me) and at 2.42pm he put me back on hold while he transferred me to the right department.  At 2.44pm, the wrong department answered, and once again, a rude man told me I was at the wrong department and put me back on hold, this time for 20 minutes.  Finally at 3.04pm, a lady called Tracy answered – I explained yet again our harrowing story and guess what?  Tracy put me on hold again, for another 12 minutes, while she rang the depot to find out where my poor television had got to.  At 3.20pm, Tracy finally came back to me with the tragic news – ‘we don’t know where your TV is’.  Well you can imagine my horror!  Tracy said she would have to investigate, and that she would ring me back, before her shift end at 6pm.  Give Tracy her due, she did indeed ring me back at 3.41pm, however the news was not good.  She said the television was definitely lost!  And not only was it lost, nobody was going to bother looking for it until Monday!  And then it would take them another five days to let me know where my very expensive new telly is!  As I’m sure you will understand, this gave me cause for great concern, however, knowing we had the repair and replacement policy that we are paying a monthly premium for, and knowing it says ‘if our repair takes more than 7 days we will give you a replacement’, I told Tracy that in the meantime, I would like her to arrange a replacement.  Sadly, Tracy refused, telling me that even though we are paying for a policy guaranteeing us a replacement, we can’t have a replacement, as the policy doesn’t provide replacements.  The one thing Tracy does have going for her is a cracking line in sarcasm, as when I expressed my displeasure at the non-service I was receiving, and said I would never use her company again, she said ‘well it’s not MY company, is it Mrs Smith?’.  That really helped matters, but then, I suppose if I was her, being paid minimum wage to work weekends in a call centre, I wouldn’t give a flying monkey’s about Mrs Smith and her missing expensive TV either.

So here I am, on a Saturday night, with nothing but a dozen Krispy Kreme donuts,a pizza-stained t-shirt and a foaming-at-the-mouth husband for company – I don’t know where my TV is, I don’t know when anyone at Curry’s/Team Know Nothing is going to do anything about it, and most importantly of all, I don’t know what’s happening in Casualty tonight.

This is not the end, Curry’s……….

• Sad 1

29 minutes ago, Lard Bazaar said:

That really helped matters, but then, I suppose if I was her, being paid minimum wage to work weekends in a call centre, I wouldn’t give a flying monkey’s about Mrs Smith and her missing expensive TV either.

I feel your pain. I feel Tracy's pain. She'd love to help you, she can't.

The cunts that could help you are currently trying to pretend they didn't attend a dinner in a certain London Hotel and that even if they did,  it certainly wasn't them with their hand up a waitress' skirt.

Makes me puke.

• Haha 1

Good to see you went with pizza rather than a curry....

Now, you see, it's not fit for purpose, I'd have insisted on a replacement, if unsuccessful otherwise rejected the goods and asked for a full refund to be credited to my account by Monday, as is my right under the Sale of Goods Act, regardless of any fucking useless policy they got you to sign up to. That policy cannot exclude your statutory rights.

Also add in charges for phone calls, distress, etc etc.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, YoungWillz said:

Good to see you went with pizza rather than a curry....

Now, you see, it's not fit for purpose, I'd have insisted on a replacement, if unsuccessful otherwise rejected the goods and asked for a full refund to be credited to my account by Monday, as is my right under the Sale of Goods Act, regardless of any fucking useless policy they got you to sign up to. That policy cannot exclude your statutory rights.

Also add in charges for phone calls, distress, etc etc.

I have not had the chance to reject the goods because they’ve fucking lost the goods.

I just bought a new telly.  From Richer Sounds.  Didn't even look at Currys. 

Good luck, Lardy.  They'll be sorry they crossed you.

1 hour ago, Lard Bazaar said:

I have not had the chance to reject the goods because they’ve fucking lost the goods.

Ha, you don't have to physically do it, just put it in writing if they can't sort this out pronto. You have given them fair opportunity, they've lost it, so either they provide a new replacement (they don't have to of course unless that policy means you can) or you get your money back and go elsewhere.

Hopefully won't come to that. Wish you all the best.

Sale of Goods Act threats are well, pish.

They have the right to inspect the goods, and I bet there might be 'liquid ingress' involved, the old saviour of retail companies, then YOU have to pay for and prove it wasn't you that caused the TV to malfunction.

I loved working in retail at times.....15 years and I think we folded once over the Sale of Goods Act.

Them losing the goods is a far better hope.......

• Haha 1

They have already fucked themselves on that score, Charon. If there was a "problem" they could blame on LB, they'd have had to notify her before the due date for return of the item. "Losing" the item is just gravy.

Of course, it may be that some warehouse person is now enjoying lovely television on the free...

2 hours ago, YoungWillz said:

They have already fucked themselves on that score, Charon. If there was a "problem" they could blame on LB, they'd have had to notify her before the due date for return of the item. "Losing" the item is just gravy.

Of course, it may be that some warehouse person is now enjoying lovely television on the free...

Well so far today I’ve had two messsges from two different departments- one at 730 this morning telling me the tv will be delivered on Tuesday (funny how it’s bedn found in a depot with nobody in it overnight) and another saying they’ve written it off because ‘we can’t repair it in the 7 day timescale’ and I will ‘receive a text code to buy a new television’ in the next few days, both of which sound bullshit and both of which I’ll be rejecting if they do materialise. Do they honestly think a voucher does the trick for a two grand telly going faulty in three months and then losing the fucking thing? Daft cunts.

• Like 1