honez

Jimmy Savile

302790_10151501167522519_1234130568_n.jpg

brilliant

Here's my monster mash:

Let's put it this way

On Halloween he dressed up and rang doorbells as Jimmy Saville.

Also slightly off topic but kind of connected .

can someone explain to me why max Clifford hasn't been arrested after watching this video ? He is claiming he is habouring peadophiles

and has protected peadophiles surely this is illegal ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltb2LaTqEv8&feature=my_liked_videos&list=LLwp4TgWcYPINy1Uz4sm11dg

Um, where does he say that? He mentions a story concerning paedophilia that he wasn't connected with

A man who knew an MP had had sex with two 14 year olds and did nothing about it. Btw Max Clifford is now heading up Children in Need .

Well, Freddie Starr has been arrested, according to ITV News.

Edit: Link added.

Edited by time

"It's looking very Freddie Starr, isn't it"

Ralph Filthy, Filthy, Rich & Catflap, 1987

Freddie Starr confessed to having been molested aged eight (making it statistically more likely he is guilty) and looked f***in' terrible (as in he doesn't seem to be sleeping and looks really ill) on television tonight.

Keep it up Freddie, you may yet bring smiles to a public that had all but forgotten you!

Hmmm...not too sure about that. It just so happens that it's behind the scenes of a play about...sex.

The Sun are known for a few things.

1. They lie (Hillsborough).

2. They hate the BBC.

3. They had a headline in 1986 which said "Freddie Starr Ate My Hamster", which in view of current events seems like a "cover" story/diversionary tactic the more one thinks about it.

4. Editor at the time was Kelvin Mackenzie (see 1 & 2)

He didn't get where he is today by asking for consent

A6u0C7dCMAEoGP7.jpg

Hmmm, why did it take the accusers almost 30 years after Mr. Rossiter's death to come forward?

The fruitloop lawyer in the Rangers saga Gio Di Stef is getting involved now in this, basicaly hinting at what seems to be Noel Edmonds, Simon Cowel and Louis Walsh laugh.gif

7h Giovanni_normal.jpgGIOVANNI DI STEFANO ‏@DEVILSADVOKAT

..good job which should have been done in 2004 when I was WARNED off NOT to reveal about Savile and SHAMEFULLY I complied

Expand

celebrities that are involved (no higher) and of interest to police in the Savile matter SC,NE,LW...initials only because police NOW doing..

Expand

...allegations four months ago...FOUR MONTHS ago...so I had to take a further step and this and MORE will all come out including the ..

Expand

..with some guts edited, researched it and verified it which is what we did over the past 9 months..the POLICE were made aware of the..

Expand

The whole question is that SC wrote about it years ago but it was not taken seriously...it would never be taken serious until someone ..

ywVuX.png
  • Like 3

Hmmm...not too sure about that. It just so happens that it's behind the scenes of a play about...sex.

The Sun are known for a few things.

1. They lie (Hillsborough).

2. They hate the BBC.

3. They had a headline in 1986 which said "Freddie Starr Ate My Hamster", which in view of current events seems like a "cover" story/diversionary tactic the more one thinks about it.

4. Editor at the time was Kelvin Mackenzie (see 1 & 2)

Plus Leonard Rossiter was Scouse...

• Like 1

Article goes into the whole culture surrounding these djs back in the 1970s:

http://www.dailymail...E-involved.html

I am starting to wonder if/when similar scandals will start breaking here in Australia. Our radio/television culture was probably just as permissive/debauched back then. I remember Skyhooks guitarist Red Symons allegedly once made a joke about having had school girls during his time in the band. He made the sleazy joke on This is Your Life or some such show... :(

Another article about the culture at the BBC. Unfortunately, it turns into a rant against "liberalism" in the end, using the scandal for its own political ends, undermining what started out quite strongly:

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/opinion/columnists/gail-walker/so-whos-laughing-now-at-bbc-over-saviles-vile-acts-16231471.html

Lord McAlpine, former Tory Treasurer, could be in the headlines soon...

I stand by my original guess.

I'm stunned, you mean, Leon Brittan looks like that and he isn't a kiddy-fiddler?

Guest Guest

Lord McAlpine, former Tory Treasurer, could be in the headlines soon...

I stand by my original guess.

I'm stunned, you mean, Leon Brittan looks like that and he isn't a kiddy-fiddler?

Well, now you come to mention it, I think Newsnight said the man they wouldn't name was formerly a Tory government minister? McAlpine was just a party grandee, so I could well have been wrong in my bold prediciton. That said, it's surely only a matter of time before details of McAlpine's alleged murky past leap from the interweb in to the mainstream media.

Sorry that was me. Forgot to log in.

Edited by DevonDeathTrip

Jimmy's nephew Vivian has died 'broken-hearted' as a result of the scandal.

ywVuX.png

haha that's a poster .