honez

Jimmy Savile

Fancy dress You just wouldn't, would you?

Aye thats the one I posted a link to the day before the shit hit, from Asdas it was £40. Link was taken down the following day unsurprisingly.....

£40 from Asdas? Amazon now at £27.94! and you can buy a jumbo gold ring for the smaller adder price of £3.19!! WOW.

I reckon if we hold on until nearer Halloween and the way the JS story keeps rolling, they may be given them away by then!

I didn't have a jumbo ring until Jimmy Savile got hold of me.

• Like 3

Aye thats the one I posted a link to the day before the shit hit, from Asdas it was £40. Link was taken down the following day unsurprisingly.....

I thought I saw it, then it wasn't there. Did you delete your post?

Nope, if I am not being whooshed here.....

http://direct.asda.c...default,pd.html

If I end up on the lash at Halloween, should I splash 45 bucks out on this?????

Daddaa.......

Well he was a dirty old man............ sure there was only a few years between him and his 'son'.

And wasn't it him that was meant to go to the 'parties' in that shop in London with Saville, Epstein, that Tory MP etc etc where the 'guests' were young flas from a Home that had been boozed up??

I wonder if there is a tipping point as to when these "allegations" drift into the realm of attention-seeking bullshittery?

Remember the old adage about not believing what you read in the papers?

I wonder if there is a tipping point when these "allegations" drift into the realm of attention-seeking bullshittery?

I think this will only be resolved by finding someone alive they can pin some real charges on and then get a trial.

Wouldn't it be good if Paul Gadd found it in himself to tell the whole truth about his life and everything that went on - assuming he can remember it all.

I wonder if there is a tipping point when these "allegations" drift into the realm of attention-seeking bullshittery?

I think this will only be resolved by finding someone alive they can pin some real charges on and then get a trial.

Wouldn't it be good if Paul Gadd found it in himself to tell the whole truth about his life and everything that went on - assuming he can remember it all.

I agree with you Bibliogryphon, this will end with somebody from the 60's or 70's being charged or Jonathan King suffering from a huge bout of clarity and beating off Gadd in the Confesions of Child Abuser stakes.

I agree with you Bibliogryphon, this will end with somebody from the 60's or 70's being charged or Jonathan King suffering from a huge bout of clarity and beating off Gadd in the Confesions of Child Abuser stakes.

The disturbing and very serious question is whether there was a ring of organised abuse which was covered up or whether a culture existed that seemed to accept this sort of thing went on?

What is happening with the media coverage is lots of people are coming forward describing there experiences and these are all being reported on mass as part of the "Jimmy Saville scandal" whether they were connected to him or not. The media are creating a link by association.

Thought he preferred to beat off teenage boys? :)

Guest Der Stadt

Savile is difficult because he smokes cigars but keeps to an obsessive fitness regime. I suppose if he doesn't inhale much and there is as yet no sign of lung cancer something else will kill him and that might be a way off yet. But he's certainly quiet and that's not his nature. Again another Yorkshireman.

But the county of Yorkshire does not merit a thread, not with Savile, Brian Close, Arthur Scargill, Mollie Sugden, Peter O'Toole, Dickie Bird, Roy Hattersley, Alan Bennett, Betty Boothroyd, Baroness Lockwood, Geoff Boycott, Denis Healey, Ray Illingworth, David Hockney, Sir Bernard Ingham, Sir Geoffrey Hounsfield, Don Mosey, Fred Trueman, Keith Waterhouse, Jake Thackray, Ray Wilson, Anita Lonsborough, Dorothy Hyman, Josco.

A deathlist without anyone from Yorkshire?

Charles Green now owner of a new football club in Scotland but still tells you its the dead club and very much ready to die again wensleydale for brains the lot of them .

Creepy.

• Like 1

Savile enquiry now expanding into full-blown criminal investigation incorporating some known associates still alive. Presumably it's likely to take in persons who visited his dressing room etc. So Gary Glitter, Freddie Starr etc had better have good alibis because the current blanket denials might be tested against witness evidence, the BBC visitors book etc. Serious point here, Starr has battled mental health problems, drugs and the rest and looked a sad burn-out when recently interviewed. If he gets questioned by police and then hounded by the press I might well have him down as a DDP pick hoping for a suicide bonus.

Creepy.

I dont know what to make of somebody 'liking' that post........?????

I don't know if anyone else remembers this but when he was on BBC HIGNFY they made a joke about jimmy savile being a peado . If the BBC knew and kept quiet they should be investigated . Also if savile was doing it outside BBC headquarters how many others were doing it and are well known?

I think savile is the tip of the iceberg .

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/jimmy-savile/9620223/Jimmy-Savile-He-was-the-tip-of-the-iceberg.html

Just saying :D

Guest Mike

I find it ironic that people on this site get on their moral high horse, yet spend their time pondering who is going to die, putting bets on it and generally finding amusment in someone's death, impending or otherwise. sad, stupid cunts.

Guest ghost of il song

I find it ironic that people on this site get on their moral high horse, yet spend their time pondering who is going to die, putting bets on it and generally finding amusment in someone's death, impending or otherwise. sad, stupid cunts.

Im sure many were amused at Saviles death. sad stupid cunt.

Yep, discussing which African leaders and members of 1970s rock groups have terminal cancer is as morally repugnant as raping children, well spotted.

I don't think there's much evidence of people getting on their moral high horse at all, if you look through the thread...