honez

Jimmy Savile

Chris Morris had the right of it then...*

*Actually, this is a slightly amended version on his Boxing Day 1994 show, but I remember when it was first broadcast earlier that summer in the first episode. Curiously the recording of the "reaction" was probably from the death of a Leicestershire-based child sex offender called Frank Beck, who died in prison just one day before the original broadcast...

Talking of Freddie Starr, recent reviews are less than glowing and this one from less than a month ago caught my eye ;)

I saw Freddie last night on the Isle of Wight and was genuinely concerned for him, he struggles with his breathing and had to spend a lot of time sat down, his is a shadow of his old self and at times I thought that he was going to keel over.

Freddie Starr wants gravestone epitaph if stress of grope allegations kill him

Hmmm. Is it time for Freddie to have his own thread?

Talking of Freddie Starr, recent reviews are less than glowing and this one from less than a month ago caught my eye ;)

I saw Freddie last night on the Isle of Wight and was genuinely concerned for him, he struggles with his breathing and had to spend a lot of time sat down, his is a shadow of his old self and at times I thought that he was going to keel over.

Freddie Starr wants gravestone epitaph if stress of grope allegations kill him

Hmmm. Is it time for Freddie to have his own thread?

More to the point, isn't it time for him to fuck off and shut up? Talk about jumping on the kiddy-fiddling bandwagon.

A quick consult of IMDb shows a list of guest performers as long as your arm, including one G Glitter (though she's maybe the wrong demographic for him).

She's very small so you never know, perhaps Glitter mistook her for a child?

• Like 1

Jimmy Savilles headstone is for sale, because it's second hand it will need touching up.

• Like 1

Hope I haven't missed it be mentioned, but that photo of Savile, Bruno and Sutcliffe has taken on another dimension now

• Like 1

Apparantly the then head of programming at the BBC has spoken out regarding his run in with Jimmy Savile many years back, about an idea for a new show:

"We had our work cut out trying to change the name and the format" Said the head of programming

"We just felt that a show called 'Jim'll Fist It' probably wasn't the best of ideas".

Apparantly the then head of programming at the BBC has spoken out regarding his run in with Jimmy Savile many years back, about an idea for a new show:

"We had our work cut out trying to change the name and the format" Said the head of programming

"We just felt that a show called 'Jim'll Fist It' probably wasn't the best of ideas".

I heard Jeremy Beadle had a small hand in it...

• Like 2

http://www.anorak.co...my-savile.html/

The view a while back from Sadowitz.............

Saw Sadowitz about a year ago, just after Savile's death and he did loads of stuff on Savile's prediictions. Whether the rumours about his - ahem - interest in the dead will turn into shocking news reports remains to be seen. But anyone with a recording of Sadowitz' tour might be getting deja vu watching the news and the moment.

Saw Sadowitz about a year ago, just after Savile's death and he did loads of stuff on Savile's prediictions. Whether the rumours about his - ahem - interest in the dead will turn into shocking news reports remains to be seen. But anyone with a recording of Sadowitz' tour might be getting deja vu watching the news and the moment.

I think that was from 1987????

Talk about jumping on the kiddy-fiddling bandwagon.

Jimmy Saville's Motor-home?

Sorry

• Like 2

Guest Guest

Its not often we get 2 deaths for the price of one inside a year,but Jimmy has given us it.His actual death, and now the death of his reputation. He may be a filthy pedo but he's come good for us! Way to go Jimmy

I think that was from 1987????

Yeah, but Gerry never stopped banging on about Savile and did more when Savile was dead. Speaking of which...there's a quiet review starting with regard to JS's duties as a hospital porter and the time he spent respectfully alone with the bodies of the dead. Clearly, the main witnesses can't talk, but The Sun dutifully reported the review yesterday and will doubtless deliver any dirt that's still findable. A regular little Renaissance man of sleaze was our Jimmy!

With all this attention on Light Entertainment celebrities I think they should look at Roger de Corcey - He always had nookie in his dressing room!

• Like 2

Derek "Larry the Lamb" McCulloch looks like he'll be returning to the papers within the next few days, then...

Derek "Larry the Lamb" McCulloch looks like he'll be returning to the papers within the next few days, then...

All but outed in today's super soaraway Sun.

Fancy dress You just wouldn't, would you?

Aye thats the one I posted a link to the day before the shit hit, from Asdas it was £40. Link was taken down the following day unsurprisingly.....

Fancy dress You just wouldn't, would you?

Aye thats the one I posted a link to the day before the shit hit, from Asdas it was £40. Link was taken down the following day unsurprisingly.....

£40 from Asdas? Amazon now at £27.94! and you can buy a jumbo gold ring for the smaller adder price of £3.19!! WOW.

I reckon if we hold on until nearer Halloween and the way the JS story keeps rolling, they may be given them away by then!

If you were the owner of a Jim'll Fix It badge, at this moment in time would you:

a) Sell it

B) Hide it and hopes no-one finds out about it

c) Wear it

d) Have yourself photographed wearing it and then tell the papers what a creepy man he was?