Magere Hein

The Dead - 2007

A few days old news now but Dangerous Danny Lynch, 24 stone heavyweight wrestling champion, and a bloke familiar from television commercials, is dead. So is John Harris who often featured as an announcer on televised bouts.

Story a few clicks down the main page linked above.

John Kenneway mover and shaker in Northern Ireland, old school variety. By his own hand, in jail, apparently.

Guest Guest

the man who invented Mcdonalds french fries has dropped dead of a heart attack

Guest jeremy poxman

and the owner of the Drury Lane theatre chain Tony de Santis has died at 93

As has already been reported here.

As for the subsequent two posts, does anyone recognise a familiar, yet sinister, Wikipedia-related trend?

As has already been reported here.

As for the subsequent two posts, does anyone recognise a familiar, yet sinister, Wikipedia-related trend?

I am deeply disturbed by the notion of cheese whiz and what it might be.

Damn it wrong post to reply to, not sure how I change post numbers, if I can

Guest Guest

i have been humiliated ;)

Cheese Whiz, click and face your fears Monoclinic.

Thank-you, I shall add it to my list of things not to try!

Like it is ever going to be used as a dip for broccoli. Anyone knowing what broccoli is would not think twice about putting that gunk in their gob.

Like it is ever going to be used as a dip for broccoli. Anyone knowing what broccoli is would not think twice about putting that gunk in their gob.

Broccoli stops cancer cold, Maggie. You should think twice about not eating your vegetables.

Or should I call you Mark?

Broccoli stops cancer cold, Maggie. You should think twice about not eating your vegetables.

Or should I call you Mark?

Sorry, I thought by using the word gunk it would be obvious that I was implying the processed cheese in a jar with a picture of a floret of broccoli on the label. Apparently that was too big an assumption to make. My main concern had been hitting the the wrong reply to button, maybe I should have been more worried about making my opinion understood.

Hence I will clarify my position for you Barbara and anyone else who did not understand my post. I was assuming that most people with an ounce (that's 28.35 grammes for our metric friends) of knowledge, like yourself Barbara, on the anti-cancer properties of the active compounds could well fear that dipping a nice crunchy green bit of broccoli, brimming with manganese, tryptophan and vitimins C & K, into a jar of 2,2'-dichlorodiethyl sulfide gunkate might negate its aforementioned properties. Last time I looked cheese whiz was listed as neither one of the major food groups nor an essential micronutrient. I could be wrong. if so I will stand corrected.

Do you now understand me Barbara?

(Grinning all the way through it) You don't have to go out of your way, you've made the grade girl.

Ed Yost Telegraph obit. Yeah, I know we've already mentioned him, good obit mind, no-body does 'em like the Telegraph. I particularly like this understated little paragraph:

Yost was rather surprised when, in the middle of proceedings, the elderly mayor took him to the gents in order to display the balloons which he had had tattooed on his buttocks.

Warren Bradley, who became the first and only player to play for both the professional and amateur England teams in the same season. has died at the age of 73.

He was signed by Manchester United at a time when they has several job vacancies, following the Munich plane crash. He played for them on a part time basis, and boosted his wage by working as a teacher.

British poet, critic and translator Michael Hamburger has died at age 83.

Perhaps a miss for DDT's men with fine names? ;)

John Kenneway mover and shaker in Northern Ireland, old school variety. By his own hand, in jail, apparently.

That reminds me of this old chestnut.

What's the difference between Billy Wright and a taxi?

Billy could take 5 in the back! ;)

What's the difference between Billy Wright and a taxi?

;):lol::lol:

wikipedia is reporting that Paris Hilton has committed suiciide age 25 .Cant confirm this though http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_hilton

Paris Hilton isn't dead. It's probably the last boyfriend she cheated on. In fact I knew somebody who knew someone else that slept with her, I know (Turn your head) tell me about it.

The interesting thing about that wiki link is the bit that lists the chart positions of her two singles around the world. She's had number ones in Thailand, Belgium, Poland, Hungary, Slovakia and Singapore.

These crazy foreigners, eh? sh*t taste in music or stronger drugs than us?

Discuss.

Cheers,

BHB

wikipedia is reporting that Paris Hilton has committed suiciide age 25 .Cant confirm this though http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_hilton

Paris Hilton isn't dead. It's probably the last boyfriend she cheated on. In fact I knew somebody who knew someone else that slept with her, I know (Turn your head) tell me about it.

You could probably play a six degrees of seperation game - six routes to have Paris.... ;)

Both!

Discuss.

Well the movement in the music business today really has a very unclear direction. In the United States it was Rap, and that Hip Hop scene starting circa 1993, then came all those echo-hair died-school boy bands that I personally hated and dissed at every chance I could get, and they only appealed to high school girls who were born much to late to understand what real music was. If Paris Hilton made music regardless, it was probably laughing stock. The producers in the studio were probably cracking up listening to her voice.

Now I don't exactly know the legalization of all drugs in these countries, but Paris Hilton is such a bad influence and just so used - to be perfectly honest I would rather have like Kate Hudson or even Jenifer Lopez over her, talking moderately (I didn't say Jolie)

All those countries are crazy anyway.

Probably many beautiful woman walking those streets that are ten times hotter then her.