Magere Hein

The Dead - 2007

Brent Liles, who played bass with American hardcore punk bands Social Distortion and Agent Orange, has died after been run over by a truck.

Brent Liles, who played bass with American hardcore punk bands Social Distortion and Agent Orange, has died after been run over by a truck.

Aye, that would do the trick.

That reminds me, did anyone see that bit in 'Trial and Retribution' last night when that bloke was run over twice by a car. It was the most 'orrible thing I'd seen on telly for ages!

:banghead:

That reminds me, did anyone see that bit in 'Trial and Retribution' last night when that bloke was run over twice by a car. It was the most 'orrible thing I'd seen on telly for ages!

:banghead:

Is it on YouTube?

Uwe Nettelbeck, creator/producer of the great German band Faust, died on January 17th....

:(

I have it stored by use of my Video Cassette Recorder (if anyone wants to dnate to my HDD/DVD fund please let me know) as it clashed with Waking the Dead, which I felt was more in keeping with my hobbies and interests. I shall look out for it with interest when I watch it.

E. Howard Hunt, one of the conspirators in the Watergate scandal, has died...

E. Howard Hunt, one of the conspirators in the Watergate scandal, has died...

Now that would have been a great pick in anybody's book. Still a few more conspirators to go at.

Leopoldo Pirelli former chairman of the Italian tyre company has died at the age of 81

Leopoldo Pirelli former chairman of the Italian tyre company has died at the age of 81

sources closes to old Leo said recently he was looking tired...

Worlds oldest person dies.

Emiliano Mercado Del Toro, is dead.

Worlds oldest person dies.

Emiliano Mercado Del Toro, is dead.

How odd. After what CP was saying about the age gap between Nelson & EMDT the other day, and Wagner's death report yesterday, I was thinking about old EMDT literally 25 minutes ago or so when I came in from work & hoped he would go on a bit longer.

How annoying he didn't pop off 25 days ago.

I nearly put him in my DDP team, but on balance, weighed up that 3 points (for he would not have been joker) was not worth it in the end, and to risk it for 6 or 7. Remains to be seen if that was correct.

That's now 7 WWI veterans either dead or announced dead (ie died last year, but announced this year) in the first 25 days of the year. Not a good start....

John Mahjor is dead at 53

Shame it is spelt with an h. Then again, I bet the Jolly Green Giant thinks otherwise.

Nice peas Norma.

According to the Independent Catholic News, Lord Nolan has died aged 78.

He came to prominence as chairman of the Committee on Standards in Public Life in th 1990s (remember "the Nolan Report"?)

uh wikipedia is saying justin timberlake is dead but no source so probably just someone messing around

uh wikipedia is saying justin timberlake is dead but no source so probably just someone messing around

Was he ever truely alive in the first place...?

:o

and run down

and run down

...flat out

According to the Independent Catholic News, Lord Nolan has died aged 78.

He came to prominence as chairman of the Committee on Standards in Public Life in th 1990s (remember "the Nolan Report"?)

Apparently the "Committee on Standards in Public Life" established 7 "Principles of Public Life" which people in public life (e.g. MPs, Civil Servants, and members of Quangos and NHS bodies) should adhere to:

Accountability, Selflessness, Honesty, Objectivity, Leadership, Integrity and Opennsess.

Easily remembered by the acronym:

"ASHOLIO"