Death Star

Kurt Waldheim

I once passed through the small Austrian village of Wank
In a manner of speaking it's a place in which we've all existed at some time.
It's certainly a place in which I've existed for some time; I think I was supposed to move out at the end of my teens but I seem to be stuck there, in a manner of speaking. :P

I once passed through the small Austrian village of Wank
In a manner of speaking it's a place in which we've all existed at some time.
It's certainly a place in which I've existed for some time; I think I was supposed to move out at the end of my teens but I seem to be stuck there, in a manner of speaking. :)

That'd be in the state of 'wangst' that you referred to a few weeks ago in a seperate thread, I presume? :P

Given the recent discussions about opening up a load of documents detailing the ins and outs of the Holocaust, do any of you well-read historian types out there know if Waldheim is likely to feature prominently and - therefore - suffer stressful and unwanted intrusion into his private life?

I guess that's a 'no' then.

Yet more Mittel-European hilarity here

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=270580&cc=5739

Updated: June 26, 2003

Young Boys' Wankdorf erection woe

BERNE, Switzerland, June 26 (Reuters) - Young Boys have been forced to play a UEFA Cup qualifier with Finnish side MyPa away from their Neufeld home after European soccer's governing body UEFA refused to allow temporary seating.

Young Boys, who host MyPa in the second leg on August 28, said on Thursday UEFA has not granted either their request to allow supporters to stand or for makeshift stands to be erected at the 6,800-capacity Neufeld stadium.

The Neufeld is being used as an temporary home while Young Boys' new Wankdorf stadium, which will become the Swiss national team's home, is built following the demolition of their previous home.

Young Boys said they are in talks to play the game in Lausanne, Basel or Zurich. A decision must be made before July 8.

Germany are playing Poland on the 14th. It would be ironic that day if Germany were to lose and Waldheim died on the same day.

Instead, the man who discovered Waldheim was a Nazi dies, aged 50, during the World Cup.

A sore miss, apparentlly. Most Austrians prefer to depict themselves as the first victims of the Nazis, while we know the first Nazis were Austrians. AH himself was Austrian and during the Nazi occupation my country was ruled by an Austrian, Arthur Seyss-Inquart, who was duly hanged after the Nuremberg trials.

I'm glad to learn that some Austrians prefer the truth. May he rest in peace.

regards,

Hein

We all seem to have missed that Waldheim was hospitalised recently, but there was all the Haughey hullabaloo going on, after all.

In and Out of hospital.

Not life-ending, but not nice either.

Close, Phantom, but no cigar.

Instead, the man who discovered Waldheim was a Nazi dies, aged 50, during the World Cup.

No foul play by Kurt, not this time anyway. :lol:

Oh well, it just would have been one of those little quirks that makes life interesting if Poland happened to beat Germany and Waldheim had died on the same day :lol:

Alas, Waldheim still lives and Poland were eliminated :lol:

Guest Guest
Waldheim was a member of the Association of Nazi Students, the SA (the Brownshirts) and the SA Cavalry Troop - before the war. These were specifically Nazi organisations dedicted to its ideology. This is not the same as "joining the Nazi Party, which everyone did". Incidentally, from memory I believe about a third of the German population managed to resist even that alluring temptation without material consequences.

The good Lieutenant was a junior staff officer (a translator) in Yugoslavia and was undoubtedly fully aware of numerous atrocities committed in the (admittedly very brutal) war with Tito's partisans. Worse, he would have been fully aware of the liquidation of the Salonika Jews. In 1986, when word of his record came out, he claimed that he had not heard of any misdeeds by the German armed forces in the Balkans or Greece until he read the newspaper accounts published during the election campaign.

The man was not a Mengele or a Hoess - he was a grubby little mediocrity-on-the-make with an infinitely accomodating conscience. Fortunately for Hitler, both Germany and Austria had enough Waldheims to run the Nazi regime for 12 years without any significant internal opposition.

I hope he and the rest of them rot in Hell.

Waldheim won the Presidency in 1986 with the support of nearly half of the Austrian electorate in the first round. This was not something that happened "a long time ago", or "to another generation". Most of those voters are still alive and chose to ignore Waldheim's past. Many, I would guess, did not actually give a damn and recognised the comparable behaviour of themselves or friends and relations.

I hope that if I were Austrian I'd have the humility to think about the craven and morally bankrupt political behaviour my country had inflicted on the world in the last hundred years, which includes the Serbian Ultimatum of 1914 (the real trigger of WW1); producing and then welcoming Adolf Hitler; and electing a proven Nazi-sympathiser as president. I hope I'd have the decency to keep my self-pitying opinions to myself and not come on here bleating about it all being in the past.

You could have shown that it was in 1986. Instead you made him head of state.

What a great country.

Agreed <_<

Guest Guest

http://www.olinfrederick.com/Our_Bookshelf...eim_affair.html

"The Office of Special Investigations of the U.S. Justice Department claimed to have irrefutable proof of Waldheim’s guilt"

Two books about the Waldheim affair:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/096723574...ce&n=283155

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/031208219...ce&n=283155

Its kindda amazing that the UN elected a former Wehrmacht officer as big boss, and Austria as president.

A real cover-up <_<

Austria far right is extremely popular and has even been boycotted by the EU for participating in government, Austrians should be truly ashamed of voting for extremists, and even elect them as president.

Its exactly how Hitler (an Austrian) won Germany and could start destroying European continent.

Austria= the country's beautiful, but the people smell xenophobia.

I was hoping to read this, and see an artical related to his death. I guess I expected to much this time.

Not in Austria he couldn't!

Maybe he could invite David Irving to his birthday tea party?

I'm not saying there was no tea party, but there were a lot less sugar cubes than the western media wants you to believe. ;)

That'll be due to the Zionist-controlled sugar/confectionary trade who hold a pernicious grip over the leftist/satanist/homosexualist media in The West. I knew that nice Mr Greenbaum was up to something behind the doughnuts. Staging moon landings most probably.

It'sbeen a bad year for right-wingers really - Ford, Freidman, Botha, Pinochet.

Waldheim the Nazi could top the lot!

Maybe the lefties might drop next year (Castro, Foot etc...)

Waldheim in intensive care with fever-causing infection.

Sounds like he might bounce back though. Waldy's not known for being weak.

Waldheim in intensive care with fever-causing infection.

Sounds like he might bounce back though. Waldy's not known for being weak.

Blimey! Is that the new-look Pravda? When did Murdoch take it over?

The list of breaking news stories apparently no longer includes 'Hero of labour in Vladivostock breaks all previous production records in combine harvester factory'. All the old comforting certainties in life are dropping away, one by one.

- though there is a nostalgic note in the revelation that the US has admitted to 'gross interference' in Russian affairs - a sensational development strangely overlooked by the insufficiently capitalist Western press.

Are they sure it's Waldheim? He and Prince Harry certainly look alike. I wonder what that tells you?

Thanks be to Pravda, my avatar has finally been updated :lol:

Though frankly it could still be improved.

Are they sure it's Waldheim? He and Prince Harry certainly look alike. I wonder what that tells you?

that they're both Nazis

prince-harry-nazi.jpg