faustus

2. Dick Van Dyke

8 minutes ago, Insane said:

the only person who I can see to beat trump is Obama but he can’t even run.. 

But she could....

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Bibliogryphon said:

But she could....

Nope, to progressive.

Edited by Insane
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Insane said:

Nope, to progressive.

Sounds just like Keir Starmer.......

• Like 1

It’s too bad we don’t have a million other threads discussing this very thing…

• Like 4

Dick Van Dyke latest interview about his Days of Our Lives role:

• Like 2

Ok you know what the conspiracy theories about elites being able to slow down their aging, are no longer theories.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 2

1 hour ago, markb4 said:

Dick Van Dyke latest interview about his Days of Our Lives role:

Not available in this country 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Paul Bearer said:

Not available in this country 

Maybe you have to step into a chalk drawing on the pavement to view it. :P

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

How are you feeling, DVD?  It can't be good, given your advanced age.  We're all pretty well sick of you so if you wouldn't mind ... you know ...

• Like 2
  • Confused 2
  • Angry 4

Dick Van Dyke started airing on Days of Our Lives this past Friday. The below screencap with Bill Hayes and Susan Seaforth Hayes is from this Monday's episode. This episode was filmed 5 or 6 months ago, so both Van Dyke And Hayes were still 97 at the time. There was a video of Bill Hayes still walking around on Facebook after this was filmed so he is not as of yet permanently confined to a wheelchair.

tzyV2Xc.png

Edited by Undead In Ohio
Changed airing day to Monday
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, turiya36 said:

How are you feeling, DVD?  It can't be good, given your advanced age.  We're all pretty well sick of you so if you wouldn't mind ... you know ...

Tbh he's not all that regular a poster here so no guarantees he'll respond to this fan mail of yours.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Harold Shipman:

21 hours ago, turiya36 said:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Streaming services:

On 02/09/2023 at 19:51, turiya36 said:

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

https://pagesix.com/2023/10/02/dick-van-dyke-97-visits-disneyland-with-wife-arlene-silver-52/?sr_share=facebook&utm_campaign=nypost&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook&fbclid=IwAR0ORgjIXNoDMTxigAmukI4N83n3QKVw1tJoyZEspFURO57k-J8wRqyLQ9Q                 

This may be the first time he's been seen in a wheel chair. Perhaps it's just a precautionary measure, as it can be quite exhausting to trek around an amusement park.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, dimreaper said:

https://pagesix.com/2023/10/02/dick-van-dyke-97-visits-disneyland-with-wife-arlene-silver-52/?sr_share=facebook&utm_campaign=nypost&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook&fbclid=IwAR0ORgjIXNoDMTxigAmukI4N83n3QKVw1tJoyZEspFURO57k-J8wRqyLQ9Q                 

This may be the first time he's been seen in a wheel chair. Perhaps it's just a precautionary measure, as it can be quite exhausting to trek around an amusement park.

Most likely. I went to Disney World this past summer. I’m only 32, and it was very tiring

• Like 5

Despite being 98 later this year, he is still not the oldest surviving actor from Mary Poppins with Glynis Johns 100 today & a 'young' Julie Andrews was 88 earlier this week a decade younger than DVD.

• Like 3

On 04/10/2023 at 19:56, dimreaper said:

I don't know a plaid (what those of us in the theme park industry call a Disney tour guide) personally, but I believe it's VIP tour protocol that someone of his age really shouldn't risk walking in the kind of heat there is in Orlando at the moment.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Comped said:

I don't know a plaid (what those of us in the theme park industry call a Disney tour guide) personally, but I believe it's VIP tour protocol that someone of his age really shouldn't risk walking in the kind of heat there is in Orlando at the moment.

Minor correction: Disneyland is in Anaheim, California, not Orlando. Disney World is in Orlando. But both places are pretty warm, so yeah understandable that someone his age wouldn’t be able to spend the whole day walking around. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, mollyafox said:

Minor correction: Disneyland is in Anaheim, California, not Orlando. Disney World is in Orlando. But both places are pretty warm, so yeah understandable that someone his age wouldn’t be able to spend the whole day walking around. 

During undergrad, I would have failed any of my theme park management classes by having a momentary lapse like that!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2