Windsor

Deathlist On The Net

DeathList incurs the wrath of the Vauxhall Owners Network:

What a load of sick bastards

Strapline at the top of the forum reads:

The Shed (Over 18s Only) Welcome to the Shed but please DON'T enter this forum if EASILY OFFENDED as it may contain swearing, obscene gestures & partial nudity. 'Laughter' & 'The Jukebox' forums are now inside

Well if they're not easily offended, why take exception? Pussies...

DeathList incurs the wrath of the Vauxhall Owners Network:

What a load of sick bastards

They may rant, however I can feel smug in the knowledge I choose not to own an Astra or a Corsa.

If my eyesight serves me correctly, their disgust was vented some 3 years ago.

Better late than never, I suppose.

Yes, but I'm still reeling from the ferocity of their savaging. I was shaken to the core by their resounding logic and calls to get a life. I feel so dirty and shallow.

It'll take me years to get over being beaten by those lightweight pillows. Or summat.

Yes, but I'm still reeling from the ferocity of their savaging. I was shaken to the core by their resounding logic and calls to get a life. I feel so dirty and shallow.

It'll take me years to get over being beaten by those lightweight pillows. Or summat.

And why has DDT posted it now, bearing in mind he replied 3 years ago?

(Edit)I've just checked and this thread didn't exist three years ago - that might have something to do with it.

Are you on the death list? Asylum

Once upon a time, many moons ago, a website was conceived that was seen to be somewhat sick, subversive, perverse and "out there", so much so, that it drew the full venom from the moral minority and Vicars.

Its now to be seen on Sporcle FFS.

Shocking? Sick? Weird?

Not now it aint!

• Confused 1

Once upon a time, many moons ago, a website was conceived that was seen to be somewhat sick, subversive, perverse and "out there", so much so, that it drew the full venom from the moral minority and Vicars.

Shocking? Sick? Weird?

Not now it aint!

If it makes you feel any better, this lot still think we're sick

http://www.mausoleumclubforum.org.uk/xmb/v...d.php?tid=20297

Shocking? Sick? Weird?

Not now it aint!

If it makes you feel any better, this lot still think we're sick

http://www.mausoleumclubforum.org.uk/xmb/v...d.php?tid=20297

Handy, you old fox, you are a member of that forum too!!! :)

I used to frequent a forum of a similar genre, found it a bit anal in regards to its moderating.

Anyhow, that looks to have been a potential row that fizzled out all too soon...... :(

I haven't actually read it yet, but there's an interview with Eddie Mair in this weeks Radio Times where he talks about using Death List.

I haven't actually read it yet, but there's an interview with Eddie Mair in this weeks Radio Times where he talks about using Death List.

The DL, to which Eddie confesses to be "strangely drawn", gets a paragraph in a page-long meditation on the ups and downs of celebrity death. He's a bit concerned at 2010's current poor performance, but I'd say that, on the whole, he's a fan. I wonder if he's an active member or just a lurking guest.

And no, I don't (and didn't) buy the Radio Times. Thanks, WH Smith.

The DL, to which Eddie confesses to be "strangely drawn", gets a paragraph in a page-long meditation on the ups and downs of celebrity death. He's a bit concerned at 2010's current poor performance, but I'd say that, on the whole, he's a fan. I wonder if he's an active member or just a lurking guest.

Well we could work it out through the process of elimination. He's not LFN or Rotten Ali, NAP, DWB or the slaves, as I've met them, or LG or Harry McNally or MPFC and surely not Star Crossed as Eddie Mair has a nice guy image (although SC could be a clever disguise), and he's not a lassie or from Yorkshire which rules out Josco. And he's not Dutch or American or from Oz. If I was a betting man and we were playing the Daily Mirror Chalky White guessing game on Blackpool beach, I would be tapping my rolled up newspaper on the shoulder of......let me see....Raskolnikov? He was on the ball and articulate from the start before disappearing as suddenly as he came in. The Pooka - all cool and mysterious, must be a possible.

I reckon he was testing the water with that mention, wondering if there would be a backlash.

Well we could work it out through the process of elimination. He's not LFN or Rotten Ali, NAP, DWB or the slaves, as I've met them, or LG or Harry McNally or MPFC and surely not Star Crossed as Eddie Mair has a nice guy image (although SC could be a clever disguise), and he's not a lassie or from Yorkshire which rules out Josco. And he's not Dutch or American or from Oz. If I was a betting man and we were playing the Daily Mirror Chalky White guessing game on Blackpool beach, I would be tapping my rolled up newspaper on the shoulder of......let me see....Raskolnikov? He was on the ball and articulate from the start before disappearing as suddenly as he came in. The Pooka - all cool and mysterious, must be a possible.

I reckon he was testing the water with that mention, wondering if there would be a backlash.

My guess would be he's blindsided us with years of a Banshee or Brimley smokescreen. ;-)

Well it aint me. I can't stand Eddie Mair...

Well it aint me. I can't stand Eddie Mair...

Well it ain't me either. I've never heard of him. Sorry Eddie mate, if you're reading ;) My money's on Dave/Iain.

I shall make the effort to go to WH Smiths today to read (not buy) the RT. I like Eddie, he's a breath of fresh air on PM on Radio4 in the evening, and I enjoy my drive home with his news programme.

For those who are unfamiliar with said personage:

eddie_mair.jpg

I shall make the effort to go to WH Smiths today to read (not buy) the RT. I like Eddie, he's a breath of fresh air on PM on Radio4 in the evening, and I enjoy my drive home with his news programme.

For those who are unfamiliar with said personage:

Well, hell, I confess - it's me.

Wait. Who are we talking about?

Deathlist.net gets another mention in Mr Mair's Radio Times column.

He talks about Death Unawareness Syndrome, ie not knowing when a celeb has popped their clogs and quotes the bit in the Sir Cyril Smith write up about Fignon being short changed.

Hmmm, the KOS freesheet group have their headquarters just down the road from the current abode of a certain Welsh person, any connection, and - if so - can we take the Duke of Edinburgh prediction as a given for next year's top 50?

• Like 1