Lady Die

The Deathlist Christmas Special!

Failing that, then Jimmy Langley would do well to pass away in the next few weeks as that would put me in the top 10 this year & as no-one's picked him (or is likely to) for next year.

Miracles will never cease!

I feel a bit guilty now, but :lol: Jim.

But :o - how spooky is that!

Also, Ike Turner wasn't selected either for 2008 by anyone, so the luck is continuing, DDP wise.

.... September, which is the month in which least people die

Interesting. My mum and her father both died in September, and on the same date as well.

Failing that, then Jimmy Langley would do well to pass away in the next few weeks as that would put me in the top 10 this year & as no-one's picked him (or is likely to) for next year.

Miracles will never cease!

I feel a bit guilty now, but :lol: Jim.

But :o - how spooky is that!

Also, Ike Turner wasn't selected either for 2008 by anyone, so the luck is continuing, DDP wise.

Well if it worked for you.....

Muhammad Ali, Captain Beefheart and Harold Pinter if you please.... :o

Merry Christmas Everyone!!

No, I'm not sick of Christmas. Even though it's over-hyped and commercialized, it's still a wonderful time to spend with your family and count your many blessings (if, like me you have many blessings to count, of course). Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all you Deathlisters!

I am sick of Christmas - I'm actually planning on spending most of it in two places. The dog park and my recliner.

No, not at the same time.

However, if you are so inclined, please have a Happy HanaChrisZaa. :(

I enjoyed

very much. Perhaps others will too.

Incidentally, there is a rarely-seen deathlister in the choir, which lends some relevance to the post.

I enjoyed
very much. Perhaps others will too.

Incidentally, there is a rarely-seen deathlister in the choir, which lends some relevance to the post.

That was fabulous. :sicktherm: I wonder if #2 son's choral director would be interested for next year..... lol

Reet, there are ales to be strangled, friends to meet and a full-on party to be had so:

Happy New Year!!

To one and all, and let the games commence once our collective heads clear, or summat.

Well folks, it's Christmas time again (has it really been that long, it's seems to get nearer every year, doesn't it - that's enough schmaltz!)

Let's have a look at last yuletide and it was a bleak one for music, with the deaths of Ike Turner, Oscar Peterson, Karlheinz Stockhausen, Dan Fogelburg, Joe Dolan and the DJ Kevin Greening...

Actors Anton Rogers and Pat Kirkwood had their final calls...

There were only four DDP hits: Jimmy Langley (for the 'pus!), the aforementioned Fogelburg, Nicholas Kao Se Tseien (the oldest priest ever) and French novelist Julien Gracq.

There were no Deathlist deaths at Christmas, the nearest being Ian Smith on 20th November...

Who's going to pop it under the miseltoe this time?

Well folks, it's Christmas time again (has it really been that long, it's seems to get nearer every year, doesn't it - that's enough schmaltz!)

It's the Christmas season where I really turn it up. The atomosphere of giving and the allowance of frequent drinks and orderves along with the luxury of being able to impress others with your gifts is priceless.

I'm currently debating gift ideas for others and I usually try and come up with something very creative. Something modern. Or funny. I'm thinking about getting a conservative individual in my family a Barack Obama bobble head doll.

And December hits are one of my favourite. I just hope Odstock doesn't have a nervous breakdown. :rolleyes:

Or funny. I'm thinking about getting a conservative individual in my family a Barack Obama bobble head doll.

A perfect example of oxyMORON.

Of course I neglected to mention the biggest death of the Christmas period last year: The assassination of Benazir Bhutto... :rolleyes:

<--- I'll have 10p on Tony Hart please, as a won't make it till next year.

Christmas shopping? Worried about suitability? Vet your present list here.

Chemical Ali may well be executed sooner rather than later and several others - Susan Atkins, for one - are in time added. A few of us banking on Trudi - joker - Endersby for DDP points are hoping she'll give us the present we want.

Christmas is Wank.

Christmas is Wank.

But the DL Ladies thought long and hard about your present this year!

Such ingratitude :angry:

Christmas is Wank.

Such ingratitude :(

Perhaps we should just buy him one of the 8 second hand ones that are for sale instead <_< .

Christmas is Wank.

Such ingratitude :(

What can I say Bou?

How very thoughtful of you ladies to consider me worthy of such a gift.

Do they do a mini sized medallion with the kit? <_<