Lady Die

The Deathlist Christmas Special!

Still, can't beat my grandparents for great presents, I may have menitoned this before. Me and my brother got given matching silk cravats once; no-one knows why, the secret went to the grave with them. Not only were cravats a ridiculous selection on so many levels anyway, I was 8 and my brother was 12 years old at the time, so even more puzzling.

Well, if the socks match the cravat, you're set, wardrobe-wise that is.

BTW - the socks sound HOTT!

Not as hot as the matching cravats.

My Sister and I had a similar experience with deerstalkers one year. I bet your mother wasn't evil enough to make you wear them to school though.

• Like 1

one year a bewildered relative sent me, by air mail, black thong bikini underwear. I opened the parcel, saw what it was, marched over to the bin, and dropped them in. It was a record for shortest time owning a present.

My Sister and I had a similar experience with deerstalkers one year. I bet your mother wasn't evil enough to make you wear them to school though.

<_< That's true, you win. I bet you and your sister looked lovely and I'm sure no-one took the piss because kids aren't like that are they?
one year a bewildered relative sent me, by air mail, black thong bikini underwear. I opened the parcel, saw what it was, marched over to the bin, and dropped them in. It was a record for shortest time owning a present.

Fair enough, I don't like wearing black thongs either, they always show through my white skirts...shows a distinct lack of class.

• Haha 1

<_< That's true, you win. I bet you and your sister looked lovely and I'm sure no-one took the piss because kids aren't like that are they?

I'm having cold sweats as I type this. There's a lot of supressed memories coming back here.

I don't even know what I want for Christmas yet. It's f****n August. Why would I think about it?

I'm with you on that one Banshees, some shops over here have their Christmas decco's up already, holy sh*t the schools broke up for summer in July and the shops had their 'Back to school' sale about a week after.

These sales people think ahead way to far, stay within a month ahead, I mean there jumping two seasons. That should almost be made illegal.

:flame: That's true, you win. I bet you and your sister looked lovely and I'm sure no-one took the piss because kids aren't like that are they?

I'm having cold sweats as I type this. There's a lot of supressed memories coming back here.

Open your mind, Anubis.... :flame:

deer1qq2.jpgdeer2gj0.jpg

Just like the school run eh?

Unfortunately I couldn't find any pics of children in deerstalkers in google images, and I didn't really want to type "children in deerstalkers' into google....

It is just the beginning of November and I am already sick of Christmas, despite enjoying it in the past. They have already started puting up Christmas stuff all over my little neighborhood. The malls are all decked out with Christmas decorations and radio stations are already playing Christmas carols.

They seem to be starting the Christmas season earlier each year B)

It is just the beginning of November and I am already sick of Christmas, despite enjoying it in the past. They have already started puting up Christmas stuff all over my little neighborhood. The malls are all decked out with Christmas decorations and radio stations are already playing Christmas carols.

They seem to be starting the Christmas season earlier each year B)

I haven't heard any carols yet but the stores were decked for Xmas around here weeks ago. Garden Ridge (one of those big box decorating stores) already has its artificial trees on sale.

So far I have successfully blocked it out, but around here the onslaught begins with the ChiOmega Christmas Hoorah and general sappiness section. It's this weekend.

Unfortunately I couldn't find any pics of children in deerstalkers in google images, and I didn't really want to type "children in deerstalkers' into google....

Oh come on TLC, give it a try.

This rocks; I typed Deerstalker + child and hit here.

Oh come on TLC, give it a try.

Ah. ;) Is that what's known as a self fulfilling prophecy? At least if I ever set up my children's deerstalkers website it'll be right at the top of the search engines....

'A Christmas Dream'

'I dreamt it was Christmas Day

And I was riding along on a train

The air was very cold

And the skies were grey and plain

I walked up the steps of a library

To find a single pay phone

But I only had a quarter

My wallet was all alone

So there I dialed the numbers

But I could not dial them right

All my ears could here were

The operators voice rejecting my call that night

And then I pleaded to this one lady

Even she could not get my call through

Though she tapped on my shoulder

And said 'Do you know that girl stairing at you?'

I then ducked behind the book case

As I could not be seen

Probably made a fool out of myself

Cause I was sitting right between

Some crazy old woman

Who cried as she spoke

And a grey haired middle aged man

Who said 'Doesn't it suck to be broke?'

So there I pulled out any old book

Bravely stood up and sat down in a chair

Nervous and shaking since I was behind

This lovely girl who i've forever known with long dark hair

And when I opened up this book

Flipped the pages and took a look inside

I saw many green dollar bills

Like that crazy old woman 'I could have cried'

It was Christmas after all

My awareness grew merry

I was constantly talking as

I lit up a cigerette within the library

Some lady kept asking me questions

We spoke of the seasons and animals for a while

Moments came still and silent

That lovely girl just listened and gave me a smile

'A Christmas Dream'

'I dreamt it was Christmas Day

And I was riding along on a train

The air was very cold

And the skies were grey and plain

[snip]

Some lady kept asking me questions

We spoke of the seasons and animals for a while

Moments came still and silent

That lovely girl just listened and gave me a smile

Finally a decent alternative to 'Jingle Bells'. Got a tune yet Banshees?

Finally a decent alternative to 'Jingle Bells'. Got a tune yet Banshees?

I haven't decided if it will be a song yet. But it really happened in a dream. The phone wouldn't dial, some old woman cried as she spoke, I found about 100 dollars in a book, I smoked in the library 'Normally I would be thrown out' and that lovely girl was watching everything I said. It's all true.

Hi there everybody,

With Christmas rapidly approaching, you may (or may not) wish to hear this song about keeping the seasonal expenses down.

Hope you enjoy it.

Thanks.

BTW, Fantastic website.

• Like 1

Guest coke is for life, not just for c

Coca_Cola_Santa_Claus_2-790272.jpg

I suppose, if Santa really does have to deliver all those presents in one night, leaving some coke out for him is probably a good idea. It explains the white beard, anyway.

I flippin' love Christmas me. Nowt to do with religion for me, but I love having time off work to increase the size of my ever expanding stomach.

Food, booze, snooze.

It's quite a "good" time of year for suicide, isn't it?

The reading of good wills to all men.

"Most Dangerous Toys" 2006.

toyhn0.th.jpg

This could cause a nasty accident. Does anyone know if Clive Dunn has young grandchildren?

Strange, I thought that these were the most dangerous toys:

300px-Usarmy_m16a2.jpg

and

250px-A-18_Hornet_landing.jpeg

and

180px-Challenger2.jpg

Those'll teach grandchildren a game or two.

regards,

Hein

"Most Dangerous Toys" 2006.

toyhn0.th.jpg

This could cause a nasty accident. Does anyone know if Clive Dunn has young grandchildren?

Strange, I thought that these were the most dangerous toys:

(big gun)

and

(big plane)

and

(big tank)

Those'll teach grandchildren a game or two.

regards,

Hein

Surely the above three are for upholding international justice and keeping the peace? :lol: If I fell over onto one of the four objects above, I know which one would have my eye out...

Still, none of them are as dangerous as running with scissors not pointing downwards. No 1 killer in most scissor saturated societies I heard. From a drunken varant who'd really let himself go, but that's no reflection on his grasp of the troubles in today's harsh world.

Back to xmas, I've got someone one of those damned clever Puzzleball thingies. Anything with the opening line

'Once we thought the world was as flat as a puzzle, now we know it's as round as...... a Puzzleball!'

in its TV advert can only be a force for good, and not full of its own importance by any means.

Glorious Commercialmas to everyone!

Let's hope several islands don't get washed away this year and make it a bummer for everyone. I mean there's nothing worse than that to detract from the season of self indulgence.

Selfish bastards. Why couldn't they drown in the New Year?

I'm composing my bumper Christmas quiz as I always do at this time of the year. Anyone know any really good quiz questions (not that Ask The Family crap), quirky but not impossible that would work for teenage kids as well as adults? Not much of an ask is it?