Lady Die

The Deathlist Christmas Special!

I looks as if Hein has been given a new blade sharpener, in preparation for 2006.

blade4.gif

Now that is a very classy scythe,

I bet it would make sweet music as it slices through the air.

• Like 1

I guess I'm not getting anything then BS ??? (HUFF MODE ON) !!!

I haven't forgotten you!

Merry Christmas :D

kate1wk.th.png

Ahhhh Thankz B I knew I could count on you, and if you can get me that I promise I won't get you a Toaster :P:D

is that Kate Bush? She looks kinda hot - I didn't know she had such a phase.

Silly name though

Hello DL-ers. I'd just like to say how much I've enjoyed my first year of posting on the Deathlist & wish everyone a very Happy Christmas and a healthy New Year (except the people on the list of course). :):lol:

The same to you, your Ladyship - those of us who can't be arsed to post more than a couple of times a week have greatly enjoyed your numerous contributions.

As a newster I'd like to wish everyone a happy Christmas too. I have found this a morally uplifting site in its own peculiar way. I'm hoping that Father Christmas will get me one of those asterisk machines that cleans up all the text. In the meantime happy fasteriskasteriskking Christmas to the ranters too.

The same to you, your Ladyship - those of us who can't be arsed to post more than a couple of times a week have greatly enjoyed your numerous contributions.

Thanks! Have a good one.

As a newster I'd like to wish everyone a happy Christmas too. I have found this a morally uplifting site in its own peculiar way. I'm hoping that Father Christmas will get me one of those asterisk machines that cleans up all the text. In the meantime happy fasteriskasteriskking Christmas to the ranters too.

As a - old timer on the DL I congratulate you and your avatar for

that matter since lately it's been one of my favorites.

And it would be nice if Santa Clause "Cough Cough Grim Reaper" could

deliver each and every one of us an automatic spell checker.

Since in all fairness I think poor Honez needs a break. Being a

Grammar king isn't as easy as it seems.

[*] A bottle of Instant Hole[TM], marketed by the ACME Tool, Die and Gag company.

Let us say I am quietly confident.

:)

Shock Treatment soundtrack. I've just seen the receipt.

Guest Toke Deltorso

I guess I'm not getting anything then BS ??? (HUFF MODE ON) !!!

I haven't forgotten you!

Merry Christmas :D

kate1wk.th.png

Ahhhh Thankz B I knew I could count on you, and if you can get me that I promise I won't get you a Toaster :P:D

is that Kate Bush? She looks kinda hot - I didn't know she had such a phase.

Silly name though

Kate bush yeahhhhhhhhhh. sexxxyyyyy. ;) she looks cold , should have a jumper on. ;)

I am hoping for touring passes to an ice cream factory.

(seriously I think my medications may be off)

so what all are the rest of you planning for Christmas this year? After all 'tis the season to be jolly...

(then again I'm not sure if I took my medications today)

I am hoping for touring passes to an ice cream factory.

(seriously I think my medications may be off)

so what all are the rest of you planning for Christmas this year? After all 'tis the season to be jolly...

(then again I'm not sure if I took my medications today)

I'm planning to be thoroughly miserable for 48 hours. I hate Christmas. They should nail the bastard responsible for it to a cross. ;)

........ and they should do the same for the sod who gave us Easter.

I'm planning to get back on my mountain bike, burn some rubber and get the injured arm and shoulder back working properly.

I don't even know what I want for Christmas yet. It's f****n August. Why would I think about it?

I'm with you on that one Banshees, some shops over here have their Christmas decco's up already, holy sh*t the schools broke up for summer in July and the shops had their 'Back to school' sale about a week after.

Aye, spotted the first Crimbo things up in a shop today and walked out into sunshine. Didn't exactly feel right.

I think they did get rid of him one Easter, but I heard he still came back!

As a non-believer, I celebrate Christmas in an non-religious manner. That is, exactly the same as everyone else but without the guilt.

Christmas is that special time where I try to work out which random word I've said to my mum over the past 12 months will have been magically added to the end of the sentence 'what I really want for Christmas is...' in her mind. This happens particularly when my parents decide to get me a more expensive present than usual.

So far, a very expensive electric toothbrush, equally expensive monogrammed cuff-links (cufflinks with TLC engraved on them are funny exactly once), a mobile phone in the days when I really hated them etc.

I sound like I'm being ungrateful, but it's not true. I love working out after I've opened whatever the present is when I must have made an accidental reference to it in the past year. The phone was a classic, I clearly remember saying 'I'm the only one in the family who hasn't got one now, what's wrong with you all?' :)

She always asks for a list, I always do one, I've never got anything from the list. That's how it works.

I think they did get rid of him one Easter, but I heard he still came back!

As a non-believer, I celebrate Christmas in an non-religious manner. That is, exactly the same as everyone else but without the guilt.

Christmas is that special time where I try to work out which random word I've said to my mum over the past 12 months will have been magically added to the end of the sentence 'what I really want for Christmas is...' in her mind. This happens particularly when my parents decide to get me a more expensive present than usual.

So far, a very expensive electric toothbrush, equally expensive monogrammed cuff-links (cufflinks with TLC engraved on them are funny exactly once), a mobile phone in the days when I really hated them etc.

I sound like I'm being ungrateful, but it's not true. I love working out after I've opened whatever the present is when I must have made an accidental reference to it in the past year. The phone was a classic, I clearly remember saying 'I'm the only one in the family who hasn't got one now, what's wrong with you all?' :)

She always asks for a list, I always do one, I've never got anything from the list. That's how it works.

I have that problem too TLC. I don't know many times I say to my mum "I don't want any more clothes, there is not enough room in the house for my clothes" and my mum takes that as "must buy clothes for Andrea for Christmas"

I have that problem too TLC. I don't know many times I say to my mum "I don't want any more clothes, there is not enough room in the house for my clothes" and my mum takes that as "must buy clothes for Andrea for Christmas"
:) I've even been told not to put CD's, computer games or DVD's on my lists because 'they're not proper presents' even though my mum will ask me to get CD's for her occasionally.

Quite how a pair of black socks with SEX sequinned on one and GOD sequinned on the other counts as proper I've no idea. This was last year..

Still, can't beat my grandparents for great presents, I may have menitoned this before. Me and my brother got given matching silk cravats once; no-one knows why, the secret went to the grave with them. Not only were cravats a ridiculous selection on so many levels anyway, I was 8 and my brother was 12 years old at the time, so even more puzzling.

:) I've even been told not to put CD's, computer games or DVD's on my lists because 'they're not proper presents' even though my mum will ask me to get CD's for her occasionally.

Quite how a pair of black socks with SEX sequinned on one and GOD sequinned on the other counts as proper I've no idea. This was last year..

Still, can't beat my grandparents for great presents, I may have menitoned this before. Me and my brother got given matching silk cravats once; no-one knows why, the secret went to the grave with them. Not only were cravats a ridiculous selection on so many levels anyway, I was 8 and my brother was 12 years old at the time, so even more puzzling.

Well, if the socks match the cravat, you're set, wardrobe-wise that is.

BTW - the socks sound HOTT!

I'll probably be getting a new portable cd player and an mp3 player to replace the ones that were stolen from my car last week. Daft bugger that I am forgot to note down the serial numbers in the manuals.

I shan't forget next time, and also I'll remember to lock my bag in the boot / trunk or at least drag it into the shop with me.

I intend to shun society for a week, and reaquaint myself with several bottles of port, Scotch and cognac - much like any other holiday, to be honest.......