maryportfuncity

The Fringes Of Fame/family Of The Famous

The son of the original Adrian Peterson before the other Adrian Peterson has died from cancer at 7 yrs old :-( I hate reading shit like that.

SC

http://m.wsbtv.com/news/news/local/former-nfl-player-adrian-petersons-son-dies-after-/nkC8p/#__federated=1

Is that the son Adrian Peterson actually knew existed while he was alive?

The son of the original Adrian Peterson before the other Adrian Peterson has died from cancer at 7 yrs old :-( I hate reading shit like that.

SChttp://m.wsbtv.com/news/news/local/former-nfl-player-adrian-petersons-son-dies-after-/nkC8p/#__federated=1

Is that the son Adrian Peterson actually knew existed while he was alive?

There is Peterson (with an O) played for Chicago Bears as seen in son's obit attached. He is the good guy. Then there's Petersen (with an E) who beats his children with a stick and plays currently for Minnesota Vikings. He is the bad guy. But both are Adrain's so it may be confusing.

SC

Julia Roberts' half-sister dies of apparent overdose:http://www.people.co...rss-fullcontent

And now her mother is hospitalized. Rough week for Julia.

Her mother has died. A DDP unique for Drunkasaskunk.

Hold the fuck on. No I don't know your DDP rules but I presume they exist. Who the hell is Julia Roberts MOM and since she is a nobody how is she allowed I a DP of any kind?!!? That's ridiculous. I guess I can put my milkman and next door neighbor, both of whom have seen Star 80 starting Eric Roberts. Pffft.

Sir C

Julia Roberts' half-sister dies of apparent overdose:http://www.people.co...rss-fullcontent

Hold the fuck on. No I don't know your DDP rules but I presume they exist. Who the hell is Julia Roberts MOM and since she is a nobody how is she allowed I a DP of any kind?!!? That's ridiculous. I guess I can put my milkman and next door neighbor, both of whom have seen Star 80 starting Eric Roberts. Pffft.

Sir C

Well, if your next door neighbor gets an obit, you can.

No I don't know your DDP rules but I presume they exist.

You have put your finger on a small flaw in the DDP website. There are indeed rules, but for some reason the "rules and scoring" page is unavailable after entries for the current competition have closed.

http://www.derbydeadpool.co.uk/general/rules_and_scoring.html

Sir C

Celebrity by association, such is the nature of celebrity these days.

The rules of DDP only require the death gets coverage (however small) in a major UK news source, Some people took a gamble that she'd get such coverage and are justly rewarded. You can also make a similar gamble with your milkman and next door neighbour if you like.

Or not, just as I chose not to, but I ain't bitchin' about it.

Doris de Hardie, who achieved a brief moment of fame for hiring a stripper for her 100th birthday, has died aged 101.

Doris de Hardie, who achieved a brief moment of fame for hiring a stripper for her 100th birthday, has died aged 101.

Did she have a stroke, or was the stripper too far away (arf!)

• Like 2

Everyone's favourite 2015 low-hanging fruit (vegetable?) Lauren Hill makes it to the end of the college basketball season. Watching this video, I'm guessing she's gone within two weeks.

I think that's another one from her bucket list that she wanted to cross off.

Everyone's favourite 2015 low-hanging fruit (vegetable?) Lauren Hill makes it to the end of the college basketball season. Watching this video, I'm guessing she's gone within two weeks.

Chorizo's Deathrace joker, if and when, just sayin', like.

• Like 1

Chorizo's Deathrace joker, if and when, just sayin', like.

Now all she has to do is make it to March 4th to accept the Spirit of Cincinnati USA Ambassador Award.

Swiss actor and first cousin of Dutch diarist Anne Frank, Buddy Elias died, aged 89.

• Like 1

Providencia Parades The former assistant to Jackie Kennedy died March 19 according to Wikipedia. No visible obits anywhere as of yet so perhaps its just a troll edit.

Celine Dion's husband Rene Angelil is suffering from throat cancer for the second time. Obit worthy.

• Like 3

Celine Dion's husband Rene Angelil is suffering from throat cancer for the second time. Obit worthy.

If he makes it out of 2015 alive he will certainly be one of the most popular 2016 picks