maryportfuncity

The Fringes Of Fame/family Of The Famous

19 hours ago, drol said:

Eshan Khan now also dead it seems, though an English language article was published and withdrawn... :sherlock:

BTW, only for @The Red Death, he was 90.

It must be so depressing, to outlive everyone around you...

August was a fairly poor deadpooling month. I think it's because the death of Sumner Redstone was such a giant undertaking that it completely exhausted the Grim Reaper.

When / If Dilip Kumar dies, he might just be the only relevant death that month.

24 minutes ago, gcreptile said:

When / If Dilip Kumar dies, he might just be the only relevant death that year.

FTFY

• Like 1

3 hours ago, gcreptile said:

When / If Dilip Kumar dies, he might just be the only relevant death that century.

FTFY both.

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, gcreptile said:

It must be so depressing, to outlive everyone around you...

August was a fairly poor deadpooling month. I think it's because the death of Sumner Redstone was such a giant undertaking that it completely exhausted the Grim Reaper.

When / If Dilip Kumar dies, he might just be the only relevant death that month.

The Dilip was not told his brothers are dead. This could mean two things:

1)He is completely unaware of his surroundings and won't notice their absences. 

2)He is not demented but is expected to die before he can notice their absence. 

You choose. 

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, alt obits guy said:

Aline Chretien, the wife of former Canadian Prime Minister Jean Chretien, has died. She was 84. The pair were married for 63 years. Jean Chretien was Canadian Prime Minister from 1993 to 2003.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/aline-chretien-jean-died-1.5722401

DDP pick in 2019

One for list of the missed

http://www.derbydeadpool.co.uk/deadpool2019/teams.html#DDPTeamthefamil19

43 minutes ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

British  author  Sonia Purnell  has announced that her brother has died of coronavirus. 

She doesn't actually specify his cause of death, does she?  Unless she says further down - I don't really get how Twitter works.

2 minutes ago, Toast said:

She doesn't actually specify his cause of death, does she?  Unless she says further down - I don't really get how Twitter works.

She didn't say anything more than this, but the mention of Covid with her mother's death (rather than just saying she died) perhaps implies the same happened to Mr Brother.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, The Quim Reaper said:

She didn't say anything more than this, but the mention of Covid with her mother's death (rather than just saying she died) perhaps implies the same happened to Mr Brother.

You are probably right but her wording suggests that it looks more like he died from underlying health issues.

Anyway, not very lucky, is she...

1 hour ago, The Quim Reaper said:

That was impression  also @Toast although  I can see it is arguably ambiguous though  I think my interpretation is likely correct.

1 hour ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

That was impression  also @Toast although  I can see it is arguably ambiguous though  I think my interpretation is likely correct.

I don't know anything about him, or her, but the context suggests that he might have had some other lifelong illness or condition. 

I would have thought that if he too died of Covid she would have said so more plainly.  Like "now it's taken my brother too", or wtte.

10 minutes ago, Toast said:

I don't know anything about him, or her, but the context suggests that he might have had some other lifelong illness or condition. 

I would have thought that if he too died of Covid she would have said so more plainly.  Like "now it's taken my brother too", or wtte.

You could be right 

6 hours ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/12717475/gylfi-sigurdsson-brother-in-law-dies-shotgun/

The 11 year old brother in law of Icelandic  Everton football player Gylfi  Sigurdsson has died after accidentally shooting himself with a gun.

Only thing anyone in that family has got on target recently.