Jump to content
maryportfuncity

The Fringes Of Fame/family Of The Famous

Recommended Posts

19 hours ago, drol said:

Eshan Khan now also dead it seems, though an English language article was published and withdrawn... :sherlock:

BTW, only for @The Red Death, he was 90.

It must be so depressing, to outlive everyone around you...

 

August was a fairly poor deadpooling month. I think it's because the death of Sumner Redstone was such a giant undertaking that it completely exhausted the Grim Reaper.

When / If Dilip Kumar dies, he might just be the only relevant death that month.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, gcreptile said:

When / If Dilip Kumar dies, he might just be the only relevant death that year.

 

FTFY

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, gcreptile said:

When / If Dilip Kumar dies, he might just be the only relevant death that century.

FTFY both.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, gcreptile said:

It must be so depressing, to outlive everyone around you...

 

August was a fairly poor deadpooling month. I think it's because the death of Sumner Redstone was such a giant undertaking that it completely exhausted the Grim Reaper.

When / If Dilip Kumar dies, he might just be the only relevant death that month.

The Dilip was not told his brothers are dead. This could mean two things:

1)He is completely unaware of his surroundings and won't notice their absences. 

2)He is not demented but is expected to die before he can notice their absence. 

You choose. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, alt obits guy said:

Aline Chretien, the wife of former Canadian Prime Minister Jean Chretien, has died. She was 84. The pair were married for 63 years. Jean Chretien was Canadian Prime Minister from 1993 to 2003.

 

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/aline-chretien-jean-died-1.5722401

 

DDP pick in 2019

One for list of the missed

http://www.derbydeadpool.co.uk/deadpool2019/teams.html#DDPTeamthefamil19

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

British  author  Sonia Purnell  has announced that her brother has died of coronavirus. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

 

 

British  author  Sonia Purnell  has announced that her brother has died of coronavirus. 

 

She doesn't actually specify his cause of death, does she?  Unless she says further down - I don't really get how Twitter works.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Toast said:

 

She doesn't actually specify his cause of death, does she?  Unless she says further down - I don't really get how Twitter works.

 

She didn't say anything more than this, but the mention of Covid with her mother's death (rather than just saying she died) perhaps implies the same happened to Mr Brother.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, The Quim Reaper said:

 

She didn't say anything more than this, but the mention of Covid with her mother's death (rather than just saying she died) perhaps implies the same happened to Mr Brother.

You are probably right but her wording suggests that it looks more like he died from underlying health issues.

Anyway, not very lucky, is she...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The Quim Reaper said:

 

She didn't say anything more than this, but the mention of Covid with her mother's death (rather than just saying she died) perhaps implies the same happened to Mr Brother.

That was impression  also @Toast although  I can see it is arguably ambiguous though  I think my interpretation is likely correct.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

That was impression  also @Toast although  I can see it is arguably ambiguous though  I think my interpretation is likely correct.

 

I don't know anything about him, or her, but the context suggests that he might have had some other lifelong illness or condition. 

I would have thought that if he too died of Covid she would have said so more plainly.  Like "now it's taken my brother too", or wtte.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Toast said:

 

I don't know anything about him, or her, but the context suggests that he might have had some other lifelong illness or condition. 

I would have thought that if he too died of Covid she would have said so more plainly.  Like "now it's taken my brother too", or wtte.

You could be right 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×

Important Information

Your use of this forum is subject to our Terms of Use