maryportfuncity

The Fringes Of Fame/family Of The Famous

Julia Roberts' half-sister dies of apparent overdose:

http://www.people.co...rss-fullcontent

Appropriate t-shirt..........

nancy-motes-600.jpg

• Like 1

And an even nicer DM article from last year about her being bullied into a gastric operation by 1/2 sis.................

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2389567/Julia-Roberts-drove-20-stone-sister-gastric-bypass-surgery-joking-weight.html

Now that, may weigh heavy on her mind.............and so it fucking should.

Is Mickey Rourke's ski instructor also Mickey Rourke's plastic surgeon? If so I think we can guess who killed him.

According to Katherine Crowe's latest blog entry, she's now in a hospice

Also she's been blogging a lot over the past week or so. Probably the most she's blogged since her prognosis.

Gerry Collins, face of an Irish anti-smoking campaign and punt on this year's DDP for Inigo, Hope I Win, dead at 57. Let's see if he obits now....

Katherine Crowe is blogging almost on a daily basis. Latest couple of entries state that she's gone back home rather than stay in the hospice and that she has to have her lungs drained of fluid regulary

Its strange dealing with all these emotions, trying to live as normal life as possible when your body wants to sleep for 21 hours out of 24. Obvously I know that when bodies are shutting down They sleep lots and have no appetite etc etc and I have all of these things going on with me.

Even with all her "I'm getting better than before and hanging on there is still hope!!!" moments at this rate I'd be impressed if she sees summer.

Katherine Crowe is blogging almost on a daily basis. Latest couple of entries state that she's gone back home rather than stay in the hospice and that she has to have her lungs drained of fluid regulary

Seems similar to bernie nolan's final months ,though i don't think bernie had her lungs drained probably because they have different cancers.

Lynda Petty Wife of the Iconic Nascar Driver Richard Petty is dead at 72 after battling cancer for many years

Few days ago Courtney Cash, a niece of Johnny Cash, was murdered presumably over drugs. Tommy Cash, Johnny's brother, is her grandfather.

Damn shame.

• Like 1