maryportfuncity

The Fringes Of Fame/family Of The Famous

could someone please tell me why my post about the death of Elizabeth Murdoch was deleted? because I have to warn you if the mods keep deleting posts for no good reason this forum will die

Do you mean your post about Elizabeth Maxwell, that was simply moved to the Widows thread?

Twat.

Our guest hasn't got the brains he/she was born with obviously. I wonder if the fucking twat will offer a grovelling apology for his/her fuck up.

could someone please tell me why my post about the death of Elizabeth Murdoch was deleted? because I have to warn you if the mods keep deleting posts for no good reason this forum will die

Do you mean your post about Elizabeth Maxwell, that was simply moved to the Widows thread?

Twat.

Our guest hasn't got the brains he/she was born with obviously. I wonder if the fucking twat will offer a grovelling apology for his/her fuck up.

There's more chance of me being the meat in a Dave Grohl/Robbie Williams filthy sandwich.

• Like 1

Twat.

I strongly doubt he was endowed with much to speak of at birth. If ever there was a compelling case for abortion...

could someone please tell me why my post about the death of Elizabeth Murdoch was deleted?

This one, you mean?

regards,

Hein

So pretty much what I said four posts ago then.

• Like 1

Saw the documentary about The Eagles shown on BBC Four (fucking great channel and made all the better by the high-standard of writing whenever you click the i button; but I digress)

Don Henley mentioned that his wife (Sharon Summerall) has MS and had it ages ago when she was dragged in to testify in hearings about his contract with David Geffen.

Anyone know how she's doing?

Beau Biden Son of Usa Vice President Joe Biden became "weak and disoriented" during a family vacation last week. Since then he sought treatment in various different cities. He also suffered a stroke in 2010.

Worth a serious look for future DDP teams.

Beau Biden Son of Usa Vice President Joe Biden became "weak and disoriented" during a family vacation last week. Since then he sought treatment in various different cities. He also suffered a stroke in 2010.

Worth a serious look for future DDP teams.

I think the "disoriented" part is just a genetic thing.

Keiko Fuji 1970s singer and mother of one of Japans most popular current singers Hikaru Utada, is dead at 62 after falling from her apt building in what appears to be a suicide.

Diana Haughton Mom of the late r&b singer Aaliyah is terminally ill according to this article.

Well there goes that as a unique pick in the 2014 DDP for me. Now up to you lot to see if you think Aaliyah's mum would get the Daily Mail obit. She's not exactly Voletta Wallace/Afeni Shakur Davis when it comes to the mothers of dead urban music stars.

Also, do any mods feel like separating this thread into its two component parts, "families of the famous" and "unfamous people who are getting tabloid coverage for their illness"?

Diana Haughton Mom of the late r&b singer Aaliyah is terminally ill according to this article.

Well there goes that as a unique pick in the 2014 DDP for me. Now up to you lot to see if you think Aaliyah's mum would get the Daily Mail obit. She's not exactly Voletta Wallace/Afeni Shakur Davis when it comes to the mothers of dead urban music stars.

From the sound of it she wont be a pick for anyone in 2014 but I think her story is the type that will garner attention. When she goes I reckon it will get picked up from the daily mail,sun and tmz type outlets.

I don't know if he was on anyone else's shortlist, but he was one of the fixed names on my team for next year - Les Halpin, MND sufferer has died - and got a BBC obit pretty much straight away - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-gloucestershire-24114786

I thought he would've got a broadsheet as well as before his illness he was in a few positions that broadsheets like to cover - http://www.accesstomedicine.co.uk/the-campaign/les-halpin

Ah well.

peter kay is dead not the comedian though.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/news-and-comment/peter-kay-cofounder-of-the-sporting-chance-clinic-which-has-helped-names-such-as-paul-gascoigne-and-paul-merson-has-died-8821617.html

i'm sure there was a thread on here about people who shared similar names to famous people dying.

• Like 1