Lord Fellatio Nelson

Should He Stay Or Should He Go?

Has Banshees outstayed his welcome?  

60 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Sorry LFN - I vote NO. Need you be reminded that this is an INTERNET forum. You're alter-ego is arguing with another in a virtual world, don't let it get to you or don't play. :)

Actually, no I dont need reminding thanks.

The poll was sparked during debate elsewhere, I merely, because im a complete twat, stuck my head over the paraphet and did what was suggested, construct a long overdue Poll.

Give the people a say, and all of that.

I, personally, couldnt give a monkeys whether he stays or goes.

Many people here have good sound reasons as to why he should go and some of the others clearly enjoy the fact that, so long as he remains, he will make them look slightly more intelligent than they may actually be.

Windsor, before you start to go down the "it aint as good as it used to be" road, take a look on who is the biggest poster on the "Room 101" thread.

Now what was that about "bland characters?" :referee:

Finally, very finally, out of courtesy, who the f***k am I responding to this time?

Is it another multi faced poster? Another warm, smiling assasin, friendly but deadly?

They know who they are, I certainly do.

Sorry LFN - I vote NO. Need you be reminded that this is an INTERNET forum. You're alter-ego is arguing with another in a virtual world, don't let it get to you or don't play. :)

Actually, no I dont need reminding thanks.

The poll was sparked during debate elsewhere, I merely, because im a complete twat, stuck my head over the paraphet and did what was suggested, construct a long overdue Poll.

Give the people a say, and all of that.

I, personally, couldnt give a monkeys whether he stays or goes.

Many people here have good sound reasons as to why he should go and some of the others clearly enjoy the fact that, so long as he remains, he will make them look slightly more intelligent than they may actually be.

Windsor, before you start to go down the "it aint as good as it used to be" road, take a look on who is the biggest poster on the "Room 101" thread.

Now what was that about "bland characters?" :referee:

Finally, very finally, out of courtesy, who the f***k am I responding to this time?

Is it another multi faced poster? Another warm, smiling assasin, friendly but deadly?

They know who they are, I certainly do.

I think you've hit the nail on the head there LFN.

Is anyone other than me going to admit to voting to get rid?

I'm one of the 17. Audrey can testify to that.

thguillotinegk9.jpg

Hey Handrejka, let's talk about this. You know, I've always visualized you as being very down to earth in the way where it's easy for you to communicate with other people. I imagine you as a roommate who I would be very compatible with on an everyday basis. I really think we would have a great time 'in a two bedroom apartment" discussing books that we have been through, films, music, confrontations at the job .. while drinking .. whatever there is to discuss. Monoclinic is a comfortably miserable woman who probably looks like Sarah Jessica Parker, so I don't get offended for her labeling me incorrectly - I really just don't care. Listen, getting realistic my point is "I'm always open to discuss any problems" and the truth is I couldn't say that I felt the same way about you. So my offer is there.

I also want to thank the people who have appreciated my existence here. I'll always remember it. The voting looks 50\50. I encourage those of you who voted on "the other option to show yourselves so I can currently list you as "active" on my sh*t list. None of them will show themselves because nobody has any grapefruits here (Bland is the word Windsor - and lay off on Room 101, your scaring us). I give Fellatio Nelson credit because at least he is up upfront with everybody, even as he is more metro then metro. On the highest level of understanding Lord "showing a little respect" Fellatio Nelson really promotes me and brings more people together then anybody would ever think is possible. I also have no idea why two votes are not accounted for, HCW. It doesn't matter to me.

So, does this nailbiting poll have a closing date? It's desperately tight.

Mary you said in so many words "Prove his misunderstood genius" but at the same time I could say "Prove to me your not a f****n loser ".. you've post 6 million times .. but I really don't take you as a loser at all, Mary. I also don't consider myself a genius either. I consider you a solid contributer who never hesitates to share his opinion on a matter. I mean, some people are really sad stories. We are just victims from the golden age where continues conversation was acceptable. The other day somebody joined 'I won't use the name" who has posted 27 thousand times somewhere else .. :referee: 27 thousand times! Why? How? How does that happen.

I voted 'to get rid' in this poll. Only because I've had a grudge against him for a number of months now.

LFN, there is bland and there is bland. I've been reduced to starting threats about the cost of petrol...

Ok, this poll thing came out of a stupid late night conversation between about 7 other DLers. It shouldn't have been encouraged. I'll hold my hands up as to being guilty as charged and apologise to the rest of you for my part in this puerile attack. Yes, Banshees has the freedom to speak his mind, I however will reserve the right to disagree with his more outlandish comments, perhaps using the search function to enter towel or sheet heads, sand lands etc. might help you understand how I came to my decision, (that and a disagreement over evolution). Maybe one of the mods who was party to this late night meaningless absurdity could close this thread and bury it somewhere. I fear we may have created a monster.

Oh and I'm neither miserable nor pretty and glamourous like SJP just some big geek who is enjoying travelling around, scared of the inevitable settling back home/stable job scenario.

Maybe one of the mods who was party to this late night meaningless absurdity could close this thread and bury it somewhere. I fear we may have created a monster.

Do you want this thread to 'vanish'?

Oh, and in case you are wondering, I'm not the aforementioned mod.

Maybe one of the mods who was party to this late night meaningless absurdity could close this thread and bury it somewhere. I fear we may have created a monster.

Do you want this thread to 'vanish'?

Oh, and in case you are wondering, I'm not the aforementioned mod.

No you're not, but I am, as far as I can remember, a lot of wine was consumed on Friday but yes I'll put my hand up too, I'm one of the yes voters. I think you will find most of the yes votes are from the female members of the DL and the reasons for that are well documented throughout these threads. As for the anomaly in votes cast and number of people voting , I think this can be accounted for by including the people who abstained and just viewed the poll results without either voting yay or nay. I'm happy to lose the thread if that is popular opinion.

Not that I think that voting matters, and I do agree that this is just giving him the kind of attention he wants, but I voted to get rid of him. I couldn't give a crap less about "posting quality" or anything like that. He can ramble on until he breaks the personal post counter for all I care, for I've long since taken advantage of the "ignore this user" button. But his attitude towards the women on this forum, and some of things he has said to/about them both here and in chat are creepy, disrespectful and, quite frankly, scary and are totally out of line with the way I personally believe people should be treating others and handling sexuality.

If we booted out everyone with a lot of utter shite and twunty posts, we'd be kicking out more than just BS (frankly, I'd probably be one of them). But if I can hold a symbolic protest against his some of his comments that indicate that he should be locked away permanently, I will. Just thought I'd drop in and explain my meaningless "yes" vote.

I haven't voted yet. :referee:

I was in on the chat, but I wasn't drunk.

I hate to say this but when ever I read a Canadian Paul post that involves me, I get the impression that he just awoke from a six month coma or something. It's ridiculous. I've probably said things that were uncalled for but does that define me as a person? No. It's a shame some of you think that way but if you want my reckless side - I really don't give a f**k. I tell you the way it is and if you don't buy it then you can go f**k yourself. It makes no difference to my life - as long as I express the way it really goes down. That's how it is.

I hate to say this but when ever I read a Canadian Paul post that involves me, I get the impression that he just awoke from a six month coma or something. It's ridiculous. I've probably said things that were uncalled for but does that define me as a person? No. It's a shame some of you think that way but if you want my reckless side - I really don't give a f**k. I tell you the way it is and if you don't buy it then you can go f**k yourself. It makes no difference to my life - as long as I express the way it really goes down. That's how it is.

Hi Bansee Screams

Are you Eileen by any chance?

It would be shutting the stable door after the horse has bolted if the thread was to be locked.

The reality is, as LG has pointed out, 99% of the female posters have had issues with him at some time or another.

BS is also a racist bigot.

All that apart, he is the one person on this forum who can give the rest of us the feeling of smug superiority.

Possibly, he is a price worth paying.

Not that I think that voting matters, and I do agree that this is just giving him the kind of attention he wants, but I voted to get rid of him. I couldn't give a crap less about "posting quality" or anything like that. He can ramble on until he breaks the personal post counter for all I care, for I've long since taken advantage of the "ignore this user" button. But his attitude towards the women on this forum, and some of things he has said to/about them both here and in chat are creepy, disrespectful and, quite frankly, scary and are totally out of line with the way I personally believe people should be treating others and handling sexuality.

If we booted out everyone with a lot of utter shite and twunty posts, we'd be kicking out more than just BS (frankly, I'd probably be one of them). But if I can hold a symbolic protest against his some of his comments that indicate that he should be locked away permanently, I will. Just thought I'd drop in and explain my meaningless "yes" vote.

At last someone who gets it. If any of you don't get it read BS's post after mine to see the creepiness and chauvinism in action. I was going to write more, but CP has said how I feel. The fact that we felt there needed to be a poll (yes I was in chat too) shows there is a problem. It's not out of the blue, we've had discussions like this before and sometimes I think it goes in and BS gets the message but it seems he doesn't.

I'm not keen on threads being air brushed off the forum but perhaps this could be merged with one of the other "Banshees is a pain" threads.

This thread reminds me of that scene in the Hunchback of Notre Dame where Quasimodo is strapped to a wheel in a Paris square while people throw cabbages at him.

I voted "No."

I actually like this thread. It's a lot more interesting than a lot of the others. So I want to keep the thread and BS for anyone who's counting.

You talk to people and they act like the f****n wall. - Let's see if we all get the message.

Monoclinic, I hate everyone from the middle east. I think they are all wackjobs because anybody who wants to die for their religion in 2008 is completely insane. I feel we should destroy Iraq and just make it apart of the United States.

I'm very racist. I hate everyone equally. Black .. chinks .. "anyone who is gay" ... everyone from the middle east. I'm also a Nazi. Beugen Sie zu mir.

I'm not house trained. That basically means I want to make love to Handrejka and Monoclinic and Lady Grendel. Anybody's wife. I'm a real bastard.

This is what we want to hear, right? Even if it isn't the truth, everybody has faith in believing it. I say don't stop believing. It can be everyones religion from now on to believe in this bullshit. It's irreversible. I'm now officially encouraging it.

I abstained. Personally, I can't stand the guy but hey - wouldn't be much of an American if I voted to ban him. :referee:

On the flip side, I can't say I wouldn't celebrate if he decided to leave......

I voted to keep him. I do think he's a complete twat, but I suppose that is one's prerogative. I fully appreciate the comments about the way he treats some of the girls on the forum, as I have been the lucky recipient of a PM or two from him in the past. But you can put him on your PM blocked list and ignore list etc etc. He may have extreme views, but I believe he has the right to express them - if for no other reason than to show us all that he is indeed a total f*****t.

I too, voted to keep him.

He needs us to show him the error of his ways.

ooh, just voted and it's 18 all. Will this be headed for penalties?

Keep!! As I'm perplexed to where and when he p*ssed somebodies chips.

At this rate there will be no f*cker left on the forum :referee:

Who's next for the DL virtual gallows, probably me !!!

Having just been fired from my day job, or one of them, by the bean counter-in-chief I'm wholeheartedly in favour of community voting. At least there's some debate. The world is full of bastards. Oh hum....