Ah, Cher, is she, like, actually ill, or is this the 2016 Val Kilmer thing starting up again?

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/cher-dying-sells-property-gives-homes-family/Here's the news.

RadarOnline also said that Zsa Zsa was dying in February and she is still with us.

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/zsa-zsa-gabor-francesca-hilton-dead/

That's probably true as well. Nevertheless, she may be at risk. We should still keep an eye on her, in case other news starts to legitimately warn of her demise.

All the comments say it's completeley fake. In fact it seems the usual Radar Online exaggeration/hoax.

• Like 1

Ah, Cher, is she, like, actually ill, or is this the 2016 Val Kilmer thing starting up again?

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/cher-dying-sells-property-gives-homes-family/Here's the news.

RadarOnline also said that Zsa Zsa was dying in February and she is still with us.

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/zsa-zsa-gabor-francesca-hilton-dead/

That's probably true as well. Nevertheless, she may be at risk. We should still keep an eye on her, in case other news starts to legitimately warn of her demise.

All the comments say it's completeley fake. In fact it seems the usual Radar Online exaggeration/hoax.

Seeing how active Cher is on Twitter, not to mention how well she looked in the photos for her mother's birthday, I suspect exaggeration might be the word. And hell, after 50+ years in the business, she's allowed some down time.

If cher survives this year, she needs to be on the deathlist next year. Her health is getting much worse now, and even she expects this year's birthday as her last birthday. She's one we need to watch right now.

Do you have any information on this that doesn't come from The National Enquirer? #SadLastDays

If cher survives this year, she needs to be on the deathlist next year. Her health is getting much worse now, and even she expects this year's birthday as her last birthday. She's one we need to watch right now.

Do you have any information on this that doesn't come from The National Enquirer? #SadLastDays

Yeah, we have to be doubly careful when the - marginal relationship with the truth - tabloids like them so much they publish anything.

Nuff said!

D3k0ctp.jpg

• Like 10
  • Haha 1

Nuff said!

D3k0ctp.jpg

Cher looks a bit rough. She will be in the 2049 list.

• Like 6

Nuff said!

D3k0ctp.jpg

Madonna would be a Skelton in provocative poses while dressed as if she was 20.
  • Like 1

Nuff said!

D3k0ctp.jpg

I'm pretty sure Cher would be dead by then. I doubt she'll live to be over 100

Nuff said!

D3k0ctp.jpg

I'm pretty sure Cher would be dead by then. I doubt she'll live to be over 100

*Facepalm

• Like 8

I noticed this picture of Cher on the front of the National Enquirer. I know most week/months (how ever often it comes out) they have a story about somebody at deaths door, but she doent look well in his picture

cher-dying-broke-june-2016.jpg

I noticed this picture of Cher on the front of the National Enquirer. I know most week/months (how ever often it comes out) they have a story about somebody at deaths door, but she doent look well in his picture

her face is my reaction whenever the national says she's dying.
  • Like 3

So, it's all hype for the supermarket tabloids and "organ failure" just means more guitars on the next album, right.

I'm not buying any of this until the sources are more reputable and she ain't even on the 2017 long list for me

So, it's all hype for the supermarket tabloids and "organ failure" just means more guitars on the next album, right.

I'm not buying any of this until the sources are more reputable and she ain't even on the 2017 long list for me

She's probably going to be the next Val Kilmer.

She's probably going to be the next Val Kilmer.

Now then...

Has anyone actually seen a picture of the two of them together?

<pedant>

They used to date

cher-val-kilmer.jpg

</pedant>

Yeah, they met in the waiting room at the Botox clinic

• Like 1

She doesn't look good, but that's par for the course for an unposed stalky-paparazzo type photo.

I wouldn't go so far as to say she looks ill though.

She doesn't look good, but that's par for the course for an unposed stalky-paparazzo type photo.

I wouldn't go so far as to say she looks ill though.

Re the photograph - since these supermarket tabloids aren't above dramatic embellishments to stories I think we can usefully assume some familiarity with Photoshop at their end too

• Like 1

Cher is staring in the Mama Mia follow-up film. No way is she in her sad last days. 

5 minutes ago, theoldlady said:

Cher is staring in the Mama Mia follow-up film. No way is she in her sad last days. 

Sad last days as Cher may only have 9500 days left to live (give or take a few thousand)...

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, theoldlady said:

Image result for cher staring

• Haha 4

On 16/01/2018 at 02:11, theoldlady said:

She's also going to be the mascot for the Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras this year.

For what it's worth, my cousin was on "tour" with Cher for a decade up to around 2016 or so. She talks about Cher all the time, and has never given any indication that her "boss" is in any way suffering from poor health. Of course, that doesn't mean someone can't suddenly fall ill, or that my cousin would know personal details like that. Still, there's no reason she needs to gush on and on about her "wonderful" experience on tour with Cher unless she really means it, so I assume that at least things were pretty upbeat with Cher through 2016 or so. Not entirely sure if there's any meaningful correspondence between them anymore. Probably not. Maybe the odd Christmas card.

• Like 2