Guest Amo

Wrestlers/actors

Saw the revamped TNA impact last night, looked very cheap and the camera angles were a mess . Speaking of angles (see what i did there) Kurt angle looks just f##king ill and its sad to see him like that. He reminds me of the ultimate warrior bright red ,sweating, swollen up and heavy breathing , though the ultimate warrior was like that for a few years. I would be surprised if kurt angle lives past his 50s if he continues to abuse his body, he is 46 now he may not even make it to his 50s.

Fuck. I hope you're exaggerating with the Warrior comparison. Haven't seen TNA in ages. Will try to catch it soon.

Is he abusing painkillers still? Sorry I don't keep up with wrasslin news either. Wasn't there a rumour for a while he had HIV?(!)

He has looked terrible for about a decade now though hasn't he?

From various arrests he has been hooked or still is hooked on alcohol , cocaine ,Heroin , painkillers and steroids . Yea he was supposed to have HIV but probably just a rumour maybe connected to his drug use. He actually started to look bad near the end of his wwe run which was around 2006 I think. He is going the same way as ultimate warrior sad but its history repeating itself over and over in the wrestling world with regards to these deaths.

I would probably give TNA a miss for a month or two until the new channel learns how to put together and film a wrestling show ,chances are half the cameramen working that show have never filmed a show even remotely close to it before.

Saw the revamped TNA impact last night, looked very cheap and the camera angles were a mess . Speaking of angles (see what i did there) Kurt angle looks just f##king ill and its sad to see him like that. He reminds me of the ultimate warrior bright red ,sweating, swollen up and heavy breathing , though the ultimate warrior was like that for a few years. I would be surprised if kurt angle lives past his 50s if he continues to abuse his body, he is 46 now he may not even make it to his 50s.

Fuck. I hope you're exaggerating with the Warrior comparison. Haven't seen TNA in ages. Will try to catch it soon.

Is he abusing painkillers still? Sorry I don't keep up with wrasslin news either. Wasn't there a rumour for a while he had HIV?(!)

From various arrests he has been hooked or still is hooked on alcohol , cocaine ,Heroin , painkillers and steroids . Yea he was supposed to have HIV but probably just a rumour maybe connected to his drug use. He actually started to look bad near the end of his wwe run which was around 2006 I think. He is going the same way as ultimate warrior sad but its history repeating itself over and over in the wrestling world with regards to these deaths.

I would probably give TNA a miss for a month or two until the new channel learns how to put together and film a wrestling show ,chances are half the cameramen working that show have never filmed a show even remotely close to it before.

Two months? Haha. Didn't think you were that confident of TNA's future. I thought you were trying to tell us "catch both TNA and angle while you still can" and "haha look at this trainwreck of a show".

Oh well it's still got to be better than Mundane Shite Bore.......

• Like 2

Two months? Haha. Didn't think you were that confident of TNA's future. I thought you were trying to tell us "catch both TNA and angle while you still can" and "haha look at this trainwreck of a show".

WWE is just a total fucking bore at the moment

It has to survive until at least the end of January - we've got tickets to take our lad to see it live at Wemberley on 31 Jan (early birthday present for him). Hope it'll be worth it, especially as I've learnt this week that had I been free that day, I could've gone to "An Audience with Robin Askwith" instead...

Oh btw what's the latest on Darren Young? I know I saw something about him "returning to in-ring action", but.... when is he gonna wrestle again? :D

• Like 1

Former ECW star Jason has advanced throat cancer. Then again, it could be a Billy Graham gambit.

First allow me to say the name of this forum is quite stupid. Wrestlers/ACTORS? That' just dumb, and confusing when doing a search. WTF is acting doing in the title?

Ayway, Black Bart sounds like he is checking out. He has experienced complications during heart surgery.
SirC

First allow me to say the name of this forum is quite stupid. Wrestlers/ACTORS? That' just dumb, and confusing when doing a search. WTF is acting doing in the title?

Ayway, Black Bart sounds like he is checking out. He has experienced complications during heart surgery.

SirC

I think actors refers to a lot of people thinking that the wrestling is staged. In short - satire.

SirC

I think actors refers to a lot of people thinking that the wrestling is staged. In short - satire.

Wrestling is staged? Now you tell me!.. :banghead::)

• Like 1

Besides what COF said, some of them also have memorable appearances in movies that are almost as cheesy as pro-wrestling, like Andre the Giant in "Princess Bride", Roddy Piper in "They Live" and many many more. So mods please ignore him. When I first came here you didn't see me demanding people rename this and that. Fucks sake.

Andre The Giant's role in Princess Bride wasn't too bad and actually fit in with the movie. Never seen "They Live", only ever caught a small preview of Hulk Hogan's "acting", that was painful enough.

I watched Gremlins 2 a couple of weeks ago and was reminded just how terrible the Hulk Hogan appearance is!

I watched Gremlins 2 a couple of weeks ago and was reminded just how terrible the Hulk Hogan appearance is!

I can't believe how many movies he's actually been in. I've seen 2 out of that list, "Rocky III" and "Muppets from Space".

SirC

It's been called that for years, so unless you can come up with some kind of constructive criticism, instead of whinging about the names on the threads, I suggest you keep quiet about it. The more you whinge, the more you're likely to be ignored.

Go well

Yeah, I'm thinking he needs a soother.

SirC

If you don't get the wrestlers/actors reference I don't think we're going to be able to explain it to you.

According to Saraya Knight, Drew McDonald, the Highlander from Hell, has an unannounced form of cancer. As a World of Sport alumni who was involved in the FWA revival with Talksport in the early part of last decade, I think he'd sneak an obit.

Orig Williams and Andre Baker both got Sun obituaries, so I'm pretty sure Drew McDonald would get one as well.

Although, considering it's Britwres, this could just be someone trying to pay their bookies' debt.

Also, goddamn Jim Neidhart looks like a man currently going through a heart attack every time I see him on "Total Divas". That dude isn't making the next legends battle royale.

Yeah, just get him in the WWE hof, already. ;)

Hadn't seen this mentioned yet. Larry Winters aka Mr. X died of a heart attack on Tuesday at the age of 58.

Hadn't seen this mentioned yet. Larry Winters aka Mr. X died of a heart attack on Tuesday at the age of 58.

That Mr X comes from his signature on his contract, innit?

regards,

Hein

That Mr X comes from his signature on his contract, innit?

regards,

Hein

You're asking the wrong person on this, I have absolutely no idea :)

Non-wrestling fans confusing themselves in this thread..........

This is the worst invasion since.... The.