Banshees Scream

The Dead Of 2009

Eluana Englaro is now off life support. Although this usually means good news it isn't really for Eluana and her family.

UK obit anyone?

The dangerous 'The Living End' has her as his joker pick.

Yaaasss...

Eluana Englaro is now off life support. Although this usually means good news it isn't really for Eluana and her family.

UK obit anyone?

Yaaasss...

Respect due for brave jokerage. When Silviaio the slimeball got involved to keep her alive I thought we might have another Ariel Sharon scenario on our hands.

UK obit anyone?

Yaaasss...

I hope her family don't mind burning in hell for all eternity!

Oh - pardon me.

I came over all religious for a second there...

No more tea, but plenty of sympathy for Robert Woodruff Anderson who has died at the age of 91

According to the Perry & Croft website, Diane Holland - who played Yvonne Stuart Hargreaves in Hi De Hi - has died. There is a link, but it won't show unless you're a member.

According to the Perry & Croft website, Diane Holland - who played Yvonne Stuart Hargreaves in Hi De Hi - has died. There is a link, but it won't show unless you're a member.

She was Jimmy Perry's sister-in-law.

I always thought she was a bloke in drag...

Link

I'm not a member, honest :smiley_f:

report states

Diane trained as a dancer, before being offered the role in Hi-De-Hi. She was the sister-in-law of Jimmy Perry, he married her sister Gilda. In the 1980's she received a letter from a troop in the Falklands and became and 80's forces sweetheart! She stated that people expected her to be snooty, but "I'm not like that at all". Her later appearances included The Nutcracker in London's Covent Garden. She was a very private person and didn't like the limelight. She passed away from Bronchial Pneumonia in Jan 2009

Link

I'm not a member, honest :smiley_f:

report states

Diane trained as a dancer, before being offered the role in Hi-De-Hi. She was the sister-in-law of Jimmy Perry, he married her sister Gilda. In the 1980's she received a letter from a troop in the Falklands and became and 80's forces sweetheart! She stated that people expected her to be snooty, but "I'm not like that at all". Her later appearances included The Nutcracker in London's Covent Garden. She was a very private person and didn't like the limelight. She passed away from Bronchial Pneumonia in Jan 2009

char_yvonne.jpg

Playwright Hugh Leonard has died at the age of 82

Estelle Bennett, Ronnie Spector's sister and one third of the Ronettes, has died according to Ronnie's website.

Jack Cover, the scientist who invented the Taser stun gun and, er, the electric toothbrush, has died at the age of 88.

British writer Edward Upward has died aged 105.

Well done to the five teams who picked him on DDP. :rolleyes:

Indeed. At 105 years of age his death came as a complete shock to many. Well done those who picked him!

Indeed. At 105 years of age his death came as a complete shock to many. Well done those who picked him!

Sarcasm is so unattractive Windsor, I never use it myself. And if he was that much of an easy pick then more people woulda picked him, right? :D

Sarcasm is so unattractive Windsor

Shite.

Now I know where I have been going wrong all these years...

Mick Mitchell known to Carlisle United fans for all the work he did writing about the club and editing the definitive video history, but also a sports journalist/producer who had years in the BBC and Sky.

Diane Holland has died aged 78.

BBC Obit...er...it was on the ticker thing. I thought I was the first to report it. :rolleyes:

Diane Holland has died aged 78.

BBC Obit...er...it was on the ticker thing. I thought I was the first to report it. :rolleyes:

The BBC - first for breaking news (hang on, isn't that Sky News?). Only six days late...