Banshees Scream

The Dead Of 2009

Wikipedia is the absolute worst when it comes to reporting "fake" celebrity deaths!!!! :)

It really pisses me off that there are douchebags there who like to claim that all these famous people have died when they're doing just fine. Why do these douchebags do that? It's not like they're gonna get any attention for this...

Another day, another dead bassist - Kelly Groucutt of the Electric Light Orchestra , has died aged 63.

Sting plays the bass...

Another day, another dead bassist - Kelly Groucutt of the Electric Light Orchestra , has died aged 63.

Sting plays the bass...

That's just wishful thinking

News which may interest Lard Bazard:

Fraserburgh's most notorious whore is said to have hanged herself. She was known locally for 'befriending' old men for anything from cash to a place to live. If her charm didn't work, she would often break her way into the house and take what she wanted. She was banned from entering the town at one point.

Her name was Yvonne Roy. These are unconfirmed reports...

Any luck Lard?

Fraserburgh's most notorious whore is said to have hanged herself. She was known locally for 'befriending' old men for anything from cash to a place to live. If her charm didn't work, she would often break her way into the house and take what she wanted. She was banned from entering the town at one point.

Any luck Lard?

It's sad to see that you, unlike Ms Roy, haven't made the Fraserburgh Local Characters list, Windy.

Or maybe you have, Charlie Flapper Lugs...?

Any luck Lard?

No, not unless the old slag has changed her name. And anyway, she prefers men much younger to herself, although if one isn't available, she'll take anything she can get.

Never mind, better luck next time.

Any luck Lard?

It's sad to see that you, unlike Ms Roy, haven't made the Fraserburgh Local Characters list, Windy.

Or maybe you have, Charlie Flapper Lugs...?

Sadly not, no. Perhaps one day, should I become a junkie, whore or woman beater, I will be added to the list of notables.

To be ranked alongside Ms Roy and Junkie Ronnie should be every 'Brocher's' dream.

yvonne roy is a classic. did yi ken that she gets loads of customers, maks a fortune. she does pensioners specials!

Lard, sorry t' heer thit yer mams nae deid. Maybe nixt time. ;)

Brilliant page Harry by the way!

Don't they have solicitors in the Broch?

Perhaps solicitor was the wrong word.

Brilliant page Harry by the way!

Don't they have solicitors in the Broch?

Perhaps solicitor was the wrong word.

It looks lovely this time of year...

Forecast

Feb 25 Feb 26 Feb 27 Feb 28 Mar 1

day 11.png39.png11.png11.png11.png

night 45.png11.png11.png11.png11.png

Ivan Cameron, six year old disabled son of Tory leader David.

I tell you what would be totally out of order, if Gordon Brown announced a snap election now!

I seem to have made it onto the page...Cringe Cult of Celebrity in Fraserburgh.

I would like you thank the party who nominated me. To sit along side the 'Marconi Road Gadgie', Dennis Nilsen and 'Burry the Scurry' truly is an honour. ;)

I tell you what would be totally out of order, if Gordon Brown announced a snap election now!

It's an equaliser for Dave ... one dead child each now.

;) That made even ME wince!

Indeed - but Brown still has one sick kid left up his sleeve doesn't he?

What with the Jade business, the news media have gone all mawkish this week...

Manea Manescu who was prime minister under the Communist rule of Nicolae Ceauşescu has died at 92. No English obit yet.. he's been picked by a team in the DDP but will probably get one in a few days or so...

BBC Radio 4's Gardeners' Question Time stalwart Geoffrey Smith has died aged 80.