On 11/06/2020 at 21:27, Spade_Cooley said:

RIP to one of the realest:

LameVigorousKiskadee-size_restricted.gif

That’s Uka Uka, not Aku Aku. 

Yes I’m a nerd.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 11/06/2020 at 14:58, SwiftlyVague said:

Mel WInkler, who voiced Aku Aku in the Crash Bandicoot series, Lucius Fox in The New Batman Adventures and Johnny Snowman in Oswald, dead at 78.

Henry Winkler’s brother, AKA ‘The Bronze’ :lol:

(credit to one of my home league DPers)

EAE7734A-3999-411D-8308-945E5BC58989.jpeg

https://rg.ru/amp/2020/06/19/umer-akter-vasilij-stonozhenko.html. Here's a belated obituary for Russian actor and dubber Vasily Stonozhenko. He died of a head trauma on 16th of June 2020. He dubbed Bill Nighy in "Jack the Giant Slayer", Arnold Schwarzenegger in the first "Expendables" movie, Jared Harris in "Lincoln",  Mark Rylance in "Blitz", John Hurt in "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows",  Hector Elizondo in "New Year's Eve", Wheeljack in "Transformers: Dark of the Moon", he also voiced General Alexander Lebed's and Yevgeny Primakov's puppets in Russian adaptation of "Spitting Image". RIP

.https://vk.com/wall-4358706_116457. I know that I'm late and that this is not a proper obituary, but here are reports of Mark Makarenkov's passing. Mark Makarenkov was a Russian actor and dubber, who lived and worked in St. Petersburg. He died on 13th of June  at age of 76 after suffering a stroke. Makarenkov was famous for dubbing John Lithgow in "Confessions of a Shopaholic", Jonathan Pryce in "The Two Popes", Mark Rylance in "The BFG", Julian Glover in "Mirrors", Derek Jacobi in "Murder on the Orient Express", Ludwig Von Drake, Owl Capone in 2009 dub of "Talespin" and many other characters.