Lord Fellatio Nelson

DL Status Updates: Statements, Obsevations & Verbal Tennis

Am currently in a Conference at a hotel in Vilnius and I have just found out during a coffee break that in the conference suite next door to ours they are setting up for Miss Universe Lithuania!

I"m now at Kings Cross and on a train ready to take me home.  When Lady FN and I got on it we had nobody sitting opposite us. Now we have two who are uncomfortably close and invading that barrier we stick around ourselves. One passenger is chomping on a fucking sandwich and wiping the crumbs off of his shirt....

You can shove public transport up your arse.

1 hour ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

I"m now at Kings Cross and on a train ready to take me home.  When Lady FN and I got on it we had nobody sitting opposite us. Now we have two who are uncomfortably close and invading that barrier we stick around ourselves. One passenger is chomping on a fucking sandwich and wiping the crumbs off of his shirt....

You can shove public transport up your arse.

Most firstest worldiest complaint I’ve ever read.  
waaahhhh man too close EATING so let’s shitcan public transportation lmao.  Get over the self-importance.

Before you pave Paradise and put up a parking lot, I invite you to get around in 90% of large American cuties, but let’s focus on my hometown Detroit where public transportation is outlawed (as it would cut into vehicle sales, and we Detroiters were put on earth to sell vehicles).  Yeah do that for a winter of clogged transportation arteries and let me know how that’s working for you.  You’ll have crumbs—on YOUR shirt from having to pull over and get something to eat on the way home cuz the traffic isn’t moving.

SC

28 minutes ago, Sir Creep said:

I invite you to get around in 90% of large American cuties

That's just given me a horrific mental image.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Sir Creep said:

waaahhhh man too close EATING so let’s shitcan public transportation lmao.  Get over the self-importance.

Before you pave Paradise and put up a parking lot, I invite you to get around in 90% of large American cuties, but let’s focus on my hometown Detroit where public transportation is outlawed (as it would cut into vehicle sales, and we Detroiters were put on earth to sell vehicles).  Yeah do that for a winter of clogged transportation arteries and let me know how that’s working for you.  You’ll have crumbs—on YOUR shirt from having to pull over and get something to eat on the way home cuz the traffic isn’t moving.

SC

Isn't the issue more that you have one really god-awful mode of public transport (QLine) that the city wants to continue funding rather than jettison in order to convince people to vote for funding the regional transport program? 

3 hours ago, Sir Creep said:

SC

I'd be in my own space, coughing, farting and picking my nose in my own space and not having to share my own space will halitosis sufferers who smell like their own wet dogs who have smoked all the ciggies.

I’m three weeks now into my going sober for October. It’s been a gradual process, but quite genuinely I’ve felt a not inconsiderable change to my general health and well-being.

Not however, as they reported, a positive one. I’m sleeping a bit less, I’m wallowing in lethargy and I’m still exactly the same 10lbs overweight as I was on 30th September. I am happy as Larry though, if you assume that Larry’s dog has died and his wife’s left him for his brother.

Sod this month. Sod it to high heavens.

I’m gonna get absolutely @bladan’d on 1st November.

2 hours ago, The Quim Reaper said:

Great success! 40 pints of Bladan's Special DIY beer are ready to bottle!

André the Giant could drink over 126 pints in one sitting. Let's top that:)

Question for the cricket fans....

Is the hundred basically cricket's version of power snooker?*

(a overambitious (not really) cool and hip (sarcasm implied) idea thought up by out of touch morons to appeal to non-traditional fans that absolutely irritates and makes no sense to normal fans of the sport and will not bring anyone new on board?)

18 hours ago, The Quim Reaper said:

I’m three weeks now into my going sober for October. It’s been a gradual process, but quite genuinely I’ve felt a not inconsiderable change to my general health and well-being.

Not however, as they reported, a positive one. I’m sleeping a bit less, I’m wallowing in lethargy and I’m still exactly the same 10lbs overweight as I was on 30th September. I am happy as Larry though, if you assume that Larry’s dog has died and his wife’s left him for his brother.

Sod this month. Sod it to high heavens.

then you can do the Beatles

Image result for drunk finnish people

At St. Pancras waiting for a delayed Eurostar to Brussels where I have 3.5 days of meetings

1 hour ago, Bibliogryphon said:

At St. Pancras waiting for a delayed Eurostar to Brussels where I have 3.5 days of meetings

:sherlock:

• Like 1

Got my birthday card from those nice folk at the Bowel cancer screening place although it is more of a 'poo stick' these days.

• Haha 1

Not sure where to put this one but when I am travelling if I get bored I will play Candy Crush Soda on my phone but because it is linked to FB it tells me how all my friends are doing. There is only one person who is ahead of me at the moment but this is where it gets awkward she is a friend who was in the year below me at school and asked to be my friend when I was chatting to other people about our primary school. I was at Scouts with her brother and she lived on the same street as me but acquaintances really rather than friends. However I keep being asked to send her lives and share my results with her but I know she is dead  because her husband posted it a couple of months ago on her account. Came as a massive shock and I know it is just the way Facebook works but it is really strange.

Getting really fed up of the BBC filling it's news pages with gay/trans/drag queen stuff, the TV in general is almost as bad.

I must be getting old, all that stuff was never even spoken about when I was young, now it almost seems compulsory.

3 hours ago, torbrexbones said:

Getting really fed up of the BBC filling it's news pages with gay/trans/drag queen stuff, the TV in general is almost as bad.

I must be getting old, all that stuff was never even spoken about when I was young, now it almost seems compulsory.

There’s RuPaul’s drag race thing, that’s kind of all I’m aware of (without having ever watching it)...just out of interest, what else is there that crowds the media to such an unbearable extent?

On Friday I am off for another work trip to China. When my colleague was there earlier in the year she struggled to get on any social media because of the HK situation. So I might be incommunicado for a few days so as long as The Scavenger Hunt and Silver Screen Deadpools don't decide to finish whilst I am away we should be OK.

In taxi on the way to  Heathrow T4.

Expecting to be off grid until 23rd. 

Will update any of my pools when I get back. Unfortunately it tends to be the case when I am on my travels The Grim Reaper has his fun.

8 hours ago, Cat O'Falk said:

Biblio's airborne and on his way from London Heathrow to Guangzhou, China (5,911 miles away).

https://www.flightradar24.com/CSN304/22dbb30b

5667445.jpg

map?P=lhr-can&MS=wls&MR=600&MX=720x360&P

Except for the last 2 hours that flight path looks boring as fuck (spoken by a window seat ‘stare out the window at the geography’ denizen)

SC

Jeez. The Prince Andrew interview with the amazing Emily Maitlis. Biggest Royal car crash since 1997. What a fud he is.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, The Quim Reaper said:

Jeez. The Prince Andrew interview with the amazing Emily Maitlis. Biggest Royal car crash since 1997. What a fud he is.