Lord Fellatio Nelson

DL Status Updates: Statements, Obsevations & Verbal Tennis

Hope all goes well @torbrexbones.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, torbrexbones said:

Going into hospital Monday to have a section of my small bowel removed due to Crohn's disease, I had a major flare-up on Wednesday last that took me in as an emergency dehydration case and the surgeon has moved me up the list from 5 years waiting for a op to Monday.

With some good surgery and also a bit of good luck this should give me a better quality of life for some time until the Crohn's comes back again.

Best of luck,to you and your family.

• Thanks 1

On 22/06/2019 at 13:13, torbrexbones said:

Going into hospital Monday to have a section of my small bowel removed due to Crohn's disease, I had a major flare-up on Wednesday last that took me in as an emergency dehydration case and the surgeon has moved me up the list from 5 years waiting for a op to Monday.

With some good surgery and also a bit of good luck this should give me a better quality of life for some time until the Crohn's comes back again.

Do what has to be done well and don't worry about anything as that does not help

• Thanks 1

On 22/06/2019 at 13:13, torbrexbones said:

All the best, torbrex, hope it goes well.

• Thanks 1

This has to be the biggest nose on the planet since Jimmy 'rink a dink on dat piano' Durante took his final curtain call.

Fucking epic!!!:D

20190624_123027.jpg

18 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

This has to be the biggest nose on the planet since Jimmy 'rink a dink on dat piano' Durante took his final curtain call.

Fucking epic!!!:D

20190624_123027.jpg

Image result for boris johnson pinokio

I'm not sure where to post this, but, this weekend it's the Frankfurt Ironman - exactly when the European heatwave is going to hit there.

I predict fatalities.

https://www.spiegel.de/gesundheit/diagnose/ironman-bei-40-grad-wichtige-tipps-fuer-extremsport-bei-hitze-a-1274888.html (german link)

It would seem that I survived, the surgery was more extensive than first thought then add in a couple of complication and keyhole surgery rapidly turned into sledgehammer surgery.

Home now and mending slowly.

Thanks for all of your kind wishes.

• Like 6

Good to hear.   Hope you're not too uncomfortable while you heal, and that it's done the trick.

• Thanks 1