Lord Fellatio Nelson

DL Status Updates: Statements, Obsevations & Verbal Tennis

Hope all goes well @torbrexbones.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, torbrexbones said:

Going into hospital Monday to have a section of my small bowel removed due to Crohn's disease, I had a major flare-up on Wednesday last that took me in as an emergency dehydration case and the surgeon has moved me up the list from 5 years waiting for a op to Monday.

With some good surgery and also a bit of good luck this should give me a better quality of life for some time until the Crohn's comes back again.

Best of luck,to you and your family.

• Thanks 1

On 22/06/2019 at 13:13, torbrexbones said:

Going into hospital Monday to have a section of my small bowel removed due to Crohn's disease, I had a major flare-up on Wednesday last that took me in as an emergency dehydration case and the surgeon has moved me up the list from 5 years waiting for a op to Monday.

With some good surgery and also a bit of good luck this should give me a better quality of life for some time until the Crohn's comes back again.

Do what has to be done well and don't worry about anything as that does not help

• Thanks 1

On 22/06/2019 at 13:13, torbrexbones said:

All the best, torbrex, hope it goes well.

• Thanks 1

This has to be the biggest nose on the planet since Jimmy 'rink a dink on dat piano' Durante took his final curtain call.

Fucking epic!!!:D

20190624_123027.jpg

18 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

This has to be the biggest nose on the planet since Jimmy 'rink a dink on dat piano' Durante took his final curtain call.

Fucking epic!!!:D

20190624_123027.jpg

Image result for boris johnson pinokio

1 hour ago, Handrejka said:

Somebody on the Isle of Man, not me I hasten to add, has been taking Tom Lehrer  lyrics to heart.

https://www.three.fm/news/isle-of-man-news/police-probe-pigeon-poisonings/

That will be Yvonne.

She always struck me as as being a bit shifty.:D

• Haha 1

I'm not sure where to post this, but, this weekend it's the Frankfurt Ironman - exactly when the European heatwave is going to hit there.

I predict fatalities.

https://www.spiegel.de/gesundheit/diagnose/ironman-bei-40-grad-wichtige-tipps-fuer-extremsport-bei-hitze-a-1274888.html (german link)

It would seem that I survived, the surgery was more extensive than first thought then add in a couple of complication and keyhole surgery rapidly turned into sledgehammer surgery.

Home now and mending slowly.

Thanks for all of your kind wishes.

• Like 6

Good to hear.   Hope you're not too uncomfortable while you heal, and that it's done the trick.

• Thanks 1

Gary Numan.

FFS, get yourself a wig that does not look utterly wank.

skynews-gary-numan-silver-clef-awards_4710763.jpg

• Haha 4

So if you buy a new car in Birmigham (or at least first registered there) after September this year you theoretically could have one of the following new plates

BJ 69 COK

BJ 69 DIK

BJ 69 SUK

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Bibliogryphon said:

So if you buy a new car in Birmigham (or at least first registered there) after September this year you theoretically could have one of the following new plates

BJ 69 COK

BJ 69 DIK

BJ 69 SUK

Never forget:

WE11-JEL.jpg.f7492c0e93badff943e065df8d2c3d34.jpg

2014-10-21_130534.jpg.d672900846c98ca426ac090ca64e9091.jpg

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Bibliogryphon said:

BJ 69 COK

BJ 69 DIK

BJ 69 SUK

free custom plates

Off to Berlin on Thursday for my nieces wedding back next week. Will the Scavenger Hunt Bingo Deadpool come to a shuddering halt?

• Haha 1

On 09/08/2019 at 18:30, YoungWillz said:

50 years since Sharon Tate was executed.

There's a helter skelter in Norwich Cathedral. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-norfolk-49292493

Do we learn nothing from history? :P:lol:

"This song Charles Manson stole from the Beatles.  We're stealing it back."

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

They are harvesting barley in the fields down past my house.  Ahhhhh, I could happily watch farm machinery for hours.  :D

• Like 1

Eye infections are so underrated.

No work - too contagious.

No actually feeling ill - just a bit itchy/gunky.

No sod comes near you - lovely bit of peace and quiet.

Glorious.

• Like 1

Just arriving in Brussels. Been in Paris today back home tomorrow. First business trip since May.

40 minutes ago, Bibliogryphon said:

Just arriving in Brussels. Been in Paris today back home tomorrow. First business trip since May.

That's it, you sort the buggers out.

• Haha 4

What does an immature 'man' do when he is not full of 'oh woe is me' and needing a quiet room for the sake of his sanity or something?

That's right, he trolls the fucking forum with multiple sockpuppet accounts trying to be funny.

The odd account is one thing but this is getting fucking stupid now.

For fuck sakes Mods, sort him out, eh?

• Thanks 1

Science and technology has brought much development, and yet we still face many man-made problems. We are social animals. We depend on the community in which we live. Therefore, we need a sense of global responsibility, because the well-being of humanity is our own well-being.

On 18/09/2019 at 17:18, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

What does an immature 'man' do when he is not full of 'oh woe is me' and needing a quiet room for the sake of his sanity or something?

That's right, he trolls the fucking forum with multiple sockpuppet accounts trying to be funny.

The odd account is one thing but this is getting fucking stupid now.

For fuck sakes Mods, sort him out, eh?

Just to clarify any other account than this one purporting to be a historic figure has not been created or registered by me - Deathray - solely this one. Sadly I'm not the only fucking troll on this forum, there's obviously others - I've been too busy to bother trolling in the past few days since I was banned, only bothered registering on this one because I saw your post and it frankly angered me that you'd automatically assume every lame sock-puppet account was mine.