Lord Fellatio Nelson

DL Status Updates: Statements, Obsevations & Verbal Tennis

2 minutes ago, Prince Philip said:

Just to clarify any other account than this one purporting to be a historic figure has not been created or registered by me - Deathray - solely this one. Sadly I'm not the only fucking troll on this forum, there's obviously others - I've been too busy to bother trolling in the past few days since I was banned, only bothered registering on this one because I saw your post and it frankly angered me that you'd automatically assume every lame sock-puppet account was mine. 

If you stopped with the fucking sock puppetry nobody would have assumed it was you.

2 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

If you stopped with the fucking sock puppetry nobody would have assumed it was you.

I've literally only made a handful of fucking sock puppets on my entire time on the forum and would certainly never log into one when banned if I actually gave a fuck about sticking on the forum; because it has very fucking obvious consequences (extended ban, or in this case a fucking permaban presumably).

So so long and goodbye motherfuckers. (When the mods actually bother to check the forums, which could be months in some of the lazy cunts cases).

18 minutes ago, Prince Philip said:

I've literally only made a handful of fucking sock puppets on my entire time on the forum and would certainly never log into one when banned if I actually gave a fuck about sticking on the forum; because it has very fucking obvious consequences (extended ban, or in this case a fucking permaban presumably).

So so long and goodbye motherfuckers. (When the mods actually bother to check the forums, which could be months in some of the lazy cunts cases).

I think you're assuming people give enough of a shit.

Have some dignity, mate.

84 minutes from joining to banning, this must be some kind of record.

Nice work TL.

Tibet lama.png

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, The Quim Reaper said:

I think you're assuming people give enough of a shit.

Have some dignity, mate.

Dignity? I fucked that off years ago, why would I bother with it now.

I know nobody gives a fucking shit. Except you who gave enough of a shit to respond.

Suzy Quattro is being interviewed on ITV Anglia tonight. 

Just sayin, like.

20190924_135930.jpg

1 hour ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Suzy Quattro is being interviewed on ITV Anglia tonight. 

Just sayin, like.

20190924_135930.jpg

She's 69.  She looks OK to me from here.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Toast said:

She's 69.  She looks OK to me from here.

You wanna see  what she looks like in a 69.  Defo doesn't look good from there. Though I'm sure 40+ years ago it was a pleasant sight. 

• Confused 1

Saw her live about 12 years ago in a double bill with Alvin Stardust. she cut a verse out of devilgate drive and can the can and there were a couple of breaks during which she sat down and talked and asked the audience to ask her questions (hardly anyone did , which killed the atmosphere). More disconcertingly she kept turning round and waggling her backside at the audience. Sadly - but understandably - it was considerably larger and less appealing sight in 2006 than it was in 1974, slightly embarrassing really. Alvin Stardust was better, he surprisingly died less than a year later, he looked in decent shape when I saw him.

There was a bit of a debate this morning on Good Morning Britain between Piers Morgan, Susanna Reid, Toby Young and some Extinction Rebellion Co Founder.

It centred around Thunberg and her, almost, hysterical rant at the UN bash this past week.

Now, without going over the details, what seems absolutely clear to me is that this girl ( yes, a 16 yr old is a girl) has become way more than a focal point for all these Climate change loons who are gluing themselves to the A23 or blocking London etc, no, she has become somebody that is, to those with the most extreme agenda,  a Trojan horse, as it were.

I do not believe that a single fuck is being given by her 'supporters' and her descent into mental illness, which I think will happen, will be seen as a hit for the greater good and all of that.

Naturally, the trolls and those which do not share such extremist views will be blamed.

I actually blame her parents who are a couple of wretched fuckers that have hung her out to dry. 

To clarify, 'extremist views' are those which have included the desire to dismantle capitalism and eradicate economic growth.

• Like 1

5d8b913954a26.jpeg

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

5d8b913954a26.jpeg

Global Warming?

Just out of curiosity, and in reference to the Indian Vikram probe thingy going missing on the moon, has any nation, apart from the USA and Russia, actually managed to land a space probe/rover on anything in our solar system and not have it 'disappear' or summat?

Just considering the possible coincidences etc.

22 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Just out of curiosity, and in reference to the Indian Vikram probe thingy going missing on the moon, has any nation, apart from the USA and Russia, actually managed to land a space probe/rover on anything in our solar system and not have it 'disappear' or summat?

Just considering the possible coincidences etc.

Well Beagle 2 reappeared! :D Such a properly British event that, safely land a thing on Mars with no dosh, but forget to make sure the communication device within wasn't faulty.

We're far better at satellites and tracking stuff (for more evidence, look at Cat...).

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, msc said:

Well Beagle 2 reappeared! :D Such a properly British event that, safely land a thing on Mars with no dosh, but forget to make sure the communication device within wasn't faulty.

We're far better at satellites and tracking stuff (for more evidence, look at Cat...).

See, this is the interesting point.

It was 'found' by NASA so we only have their word for that ( a long range pic is no proof) AND it was a pointless exercise anyway as Beagle 2 was in no state to transmit any data.

We now have to believe that anybody outside of the big two and China are just plain unlucky!

I think only China, Soviet Union and USA have landed stuff on the moon and have it work. On a point of pedantry, Russia have never landed anything but are planning on doing so.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Cat O'Falk said:

I think only China, Soviet Union and USA have landed stuff on the moon and have it work. On a point of pedantry, Russia have never landed anything but are planning on doing so.

did not the Mexicans land a whale on the moon

26 minutes ago, Bibliogryphon said:

Luton Airport for a work trip to Milan.

Back Wednesday

Make sure you can still log in to do your rugby World Cup prediction. :P

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Bibliogryphon said:

Back Wednesday

You're on OE-IZP easyJet Europe Airbus A320-200

She's been busy today:

Milan to Madrid and back.

Milan to Paris and back.

Milan to Luton and now back.

oe-izp-easyjet-europe-airbus-a320-214wl_PlanespottersNet_975186_97fa12b34f.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

33 minutes ago, Bibliogryphon said:

Has to be done, sorry.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Prince Harry please SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!

Luton Airport.

This time for a trip to Vilnius.

This will be my first time in Lithuania.